SaiGirl

COP27 -Climate Change is the new religion

Unread post by SaiGirl »

COP27 means “Climate change is the new world religion.’

Check out the "Abrahamic Compound".
SaiGirl

The "Abrahamic Family House"

Unread post by SaiGirl »

The world's great religions have embraced "climate change", "carbon offsets" and the "carbon footprint".

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are fully on board with the agenda.

https://www.forhumanfraternity.org/abra ... ily-house/
pasterno

Re: The "Abrahamic Family House"

Unread post by pasterno »

SaiGirl wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:44 am The world's great religions have embraced "climate change", "carbon offsets" and the "carbon footprint".

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are fully on board with the agenda.

https://www.forhumanfraternity.org/abra ... ily-house/
Quite a sick institution and membership.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Co ... Fraternity

This is literally anti-Catholic and will lead people to hell.

(as it is just what you decide to believe; which is man over God)
aSHIFT.

Re: COP27 -Climate Change is the new religion - METAphysical indeed

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

indeed it is

cause all of what people say, they're right, it is a religion, their examples of religious rituals, practices and manipulation tactics prove that.

in the end, very short timeline

Feudalism - Catholicism - Democrazy - Democrazy 2.0 ; the non-mobile Carbon Taxed To Sacrifice To Ouranos Clownworld

cause it's metaphysical, see below

* Ouranos - the god of the Heavens, if I am not too cheesy Gaia's husband in the """"Ancient""" Greek mythology...

*2 Aether - Aether - Wikipedia - "offspring of Chronos" (TIME) - youngest son of Gaia ....
In Greek mythology, Aether, Æther, Aither, or Ether (/ˈiːθər/; Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ (Brightness) pronounced [ai̯tʰɛ̌ːr]) is the personification of the bright upper sky : i.e. "visible Space". According to Hesiod, he was the son of Erebus (Darkness) and Nyx (Night), and the brother of Hemera (Day). In Orphic cosmogony Aether was the offspring of Chronos (Time), and the brother of Chaos and Erebus.

Derveni Theogony

The oldest of these theogonies, the Derveni Theogony, is a text which is extensively quoted in the Derveni papyrus (fourth century BC).[29] One of these quotes contains a reference to aether the material element:

When Zeus had heard the prophecies from his father,
he swallowed the revered one [or phallus], who [or which] sprang forth
first into the aither [or who first ejaculated aither].
ehhhh ok !

let's see, twistory alarm ...

Derveni papyrus
The Derveni papyrus is an ancient Greek papyrus roll that was found in 1962. It is a philosophical treatise that is an allegorical commentary on an Orphic poem, a theogony concerning the birth of the gods, produced in the circle of the philosopher Anaxagoras. The roll dates to around 340 BC, during the reign of Philip II of Macedon, making it Europe's oldest surviving manuscript.

"in the fields of Greek religion, the sophistic movement, early philosophy, and the origins of literary criticism it is unquestionably the most important textual discovery of the 20th century."[4 - claimed Richard Janko (who?) in 2002]
me, having had 5 YEARS of Classical Greek inducation and a personal juvenile interest in archeology and "ancient" histories, had literally till today NEVER heard of this....

more in TWISTORY, though the Carbon Credit Climate Crisis Actors do everything to repeat mythological sacrifice narratives...

another irony of my name choice of gaia, when I chose it, I still believed

this papyrus roll would be

2302 years old

still, could be, but "ancient Greece" was closer to the "Re"naissance imho...

if 340 BC would represent 340 years before birth of Jesus Christ (still I learned in school that was in 4 AD ...) and Fomenkos 0 year is Julian 1052

that would make this roll dating to 712, so 1250 years old, yeah, seems more reasonable, somehow, no expert, no claims, just a sense...

==========================

Man Made Global Climate Change

does and will never

MAKE sense

cause we are far too small

even if we would be able to burn ALL fossil fuels (and yes, abiogenesis is not proven, biogenesis is daily) at the same time, we wouldn't be

CAPABLE of changing something

BIGGER and always bigger

than us

this makes the whole scam METAPHYSICAL

(just like the "we can destroy Ze World with 1 red button" Nuke Hoax and "we are able to circumvent all natural laws and drive our non-existing sand driving buggy to the picnick on the Moon..." Space Travel Hoax, same psyopathic pattern ; such grandeur that it becomes totally ridiculous, that is how psychopaths behave, unfortunately, but true...)

it's simple, just the oceans and their carbon cycle is SO much bigger than all landmass, including the wastelands and vast impassible terrains...

it is a City Folk belief

Farmers know better

at least they should.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio