Jasun Horsley - Big Mother: The Technological Body of Evil - PART ONE

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Jasun Horsley - Big Mother: The Technological Body of Evil - PART ONE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I am in agreement with Jasun Horsley concerning entities inhabiting human bodies in this realm. I also agree with him on how language, written and spoken, is weaponized against us and is not our natural state. Jasun hints that the introduction of electricity to the realm was the beginning of the demise of this place. My model is that demons move through alternating current and inhabit the technology.

Exit

Re: Jasun Horsley - Big Mother: The Technological Body of Evil - PART ONE

Unread post by Exit »

I used to listen to Jasun years ago. Two things that stay in my mind: Right at the beginning of CONvid, Jasun stated his wife guessed at the carbon lie they were going to use this con for. I’m blown away by such sagacity.

Secondly, his belief that when anyone uses hallucinogenic plants there is a symbiotic relationship involved and that the plant (spirit, if you like) uses the user as much as the user uses it, The plant experiences us/our life/mind/spirit. And there can be serious consequences involved.
Last edited by Exit on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exit

Re: Jasun Horsley - Big Mother: The Technological Body of Evil - PART ONE

Unread post by Exit »

Re that discussion you posted Benny, I haven’t listened yet but regarding electricity; my feelings are that we have progressed way too far and I would have been happy to have reached the mechanical age and gone no further. I know I write this as I use their technology and electricity but (and the only thing good about it is) I get to discuss things here with people like you.

For me, the internet/social media is the death of community.