Scientism

Exit

Re: Scientism

Unread post by Exit »

Grand Illusion wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:15 am
Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:28 am It does feel as though the devil has been let loose and is running rampant over this earth. Do you find it frightening?

Do you think the devil is an actual ‘figure’, for want of a better word, or materialised in the actions of people? ie as witnessed in the change from love and genuine compassion in people to soulless, callousness. Do you believe he has his horde of demons?

I have to liaise with council workers on a regular basis and the change is stark. It changed about a year into CONvid and it really seems as if these people are deliberately being unprofessional, obtuse and just refusing to engage about work they’re paid to do. It feels as if we’re living in zombie land.

CONvid has covered so many miles in so many ways in such a short space of time. I look back fondly on the years before it and yearn for them to come back but they won’t.
We are living in a Zombie Land more now than ever before. Zombies are also a reference to demons. So people have become more demonic because they have agreed to lend their bodies or become vessels for demons to live through. COVAIDS brought it our new normal where from now on people are going to resemble demons. They aren't going to be real people that use their brains but instead lend their brains to dark entities and let them do their bidding. A lot of people like it this way too.

I've already mentioned the films like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or Hellraisers. The list of films portraying demons taking over is immense. Truth in movies, lies in the news as Russianvids/TheyLive says. Those demon/horror films are revelations of how life is and where it's heading. To get demons here are earth running the show or taking over people. It's not some idea film writers and directors just keep hitting upon willy nilly. This comes from the Chief Commander and trickles down to the secret orders who put this stuff out for the public.

Scientism is getting people away from the creator God and getting them away from worshiping anything good. Instead turning people atheist which is Satanism is disguise. Getting people to worship the Science Priests will allow the dark occultists to eventually direct people to worshiping the Lord of Darkness openly in the future. Also Science is trying to engineer people to see that you don't need spirituality or the creator God because Science does stuff God can't do. People will fall for this and have and therefore agree all the technology from Science makes God, spirituality irrelevant.
I concur.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:30 pm
Thank you! I’m intrigued by your stay in a monastery and imagining the peace you would have found there. My idea of the perfect life here is without the trappings of civilization, particularly technology, living a simple life, growing enough to eat. That would be thriving to me, working together with nature and its natural rhythms.
Cool, I believe we each have our own unique calling. A monastery isn't a place that appeals to everyone.
Not knowing much about the Bible, why would you be surprised about Paul’s writings offering so much depth, even though he’d never met Jesus? Was it understood that no one could have as much depth as Jesus? Genuine question.
I mean we can all understand God even though we haven't met Jesus like his apostles.

The appreciation of different books in the Bible can vary depending on the individual and their life phase.

library.gif

The attached image is a useful tool for understanding the Bible. Each book within it is a compilation of numerous stories and is incredibly dense in content.

Within the Bible (for Christians) the Gospel (bottom left, the life of Jesus) is considered the most important.
Thank you for that tool pasterno, I will read/listen.

I knew there was something I’d forgotten to ask regarding the Jesus story. Do you believe in Jesus being born in a manger story?
The three wise kings. The star leading the way. The shepherds.

I’ve been checking out many of Rachel’s posts on this topic and I think (hope Rachel reads and will correct me if I’m wrong) that she has investigated Jesus’ actual birthday and it is possible that it’s 11th September, which would render the whole Christmas story a complete fabrication.

If it is a fabrication, just look at the amount of hymns written about that event alone. The uncountable amount of money spent on this season.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Exit wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:45 am Thank you for that tool pasterno, I will read/listen.

I knew there was something I’d forgotten to ask regarding the Jesus story. Do you believe in Jesus being born in a manger story?
The three wise kings. The star leading the way. The shepherds.

I’ve been checking out many of Rachel’s posts on this topic and I think (hope Rachel reads and will correct me if I’m wrong) that she has investigated Jesus’ actual birthday and it is possible that it’s 11th September, which would render the whole Christmas story a complete fabrication.

If it is a fabrication, just look at the amount of hymns written about that event alone. The uncountable amount of money spent on this season.
Regarding the question of Jesus being born in a manger, accompanied by three wise kings, a guiding star, and shepherds, my stance is one of open-minded skepticism. I'm unsure of the exact location of his birth. The specific details, such as the number of shepherds or kings, and even the date of his birth, are aspects I find doubtful. The story of the star could have some basis, but I view these narratives more as poetic interpretations rather than precise historical accounts. It's worth noting that the Orthodox Church celebrates Christmas in January, which adds to the complexity of the traditional story.

To label the Christmas story as a complete fabrication seems too binary for me. I believe there's a general truth to it, albeit not in a strictly literal sense. What matters more to me is the symbolic meaning behind these texts. For instance, the Christmas story emphasizes that shepherds, humble figures, found Jesus first, followed by kings. This sequence is symbolic and akin to a parable.

As for the modern celebration of Christmas, it has diverged significantly from its origins as Christ's Mass, becoming more of a cultural appropriation by the new world order. This shift is another indicator that we are dealing with a new religion and not just a quest fro worldly power. Similarly, Easter, which commemorates the death and resurrection of Christ, has been appropriated into a celebration with bunnies and chocolate eggs.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Jesus is a very important historical figure whose words and teachings live on to this day. A religion is named after him. But we don’t know his date of birth or where he was born. We do know of his death, his very torturous death which also lives on via jewellery and statues. Even films.

Buddha is also a very important historical figure whose words and teachings live on to this day and he also has a religion named after him. No torturous death with trinkets or statues of it. Yet we can know when he was born and where he was born.

Seems strange.

I hope you don’t feel offended when I point this out pasterno but I often find that when people point out/ask certain things about the bible, they are often met with something similar to what you wrote in your second paragraph. Words such as ‘symbolic’, ‘allegorical’, not in a ‘literal’ sense. These responses are apt to make the questioner/sceptic feel patronised. As if they, somehow, just don’t ‘get it’ because if they did, they wouldn’t ask such ignorant questions. And, again, I’m not saying you’re saying I’m ignorant, it’s just something that happens regularly to a fair few doubting, but open to education, people.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:32 am I was going to add this post on the bible thread but felt it deserved a thread of its own.

I feel scientism has more dogma, more control than the bible. Christianity is a choice (some believe Christian’s were tortured and murdered in the past but I’m sceptical of all history books so can’t verify obviously), one can either believe in the bible or not, the choice is there.

It can be debated and discussed, ardently or dispassionately. Scientism, on the other hand seems to be discussed and debated only by a few number of us disbelievers/fakeologists. And the general (extremely large mass) population will mock those us who question the governmental consensus.

Scientism has brought us the latest scam, CONvid and we can all agree can’t we, just how truly damaging it’s been. Still is. When I say damaging, I also can’t verify if the jabs have killed anyone or damaged their health, but I do believe it’s changed society. I could go into that in another post but it would be a really depressing labour.

Scientism is taught in schools, from the very beginning. All children are brainwashed by Scientism, followed by programming from the box in the living rooms/bedrooms/kitchens. No one can escape scientism. It’s held up by, what most people believe to be, “Extremely Brilliant People”, Important People, Professors, Scientists. It’s almost as though their words are the words of gods.

Yes, it is a Cult, a Satanic Church

Big Bang Brother

oh man, I love it, it's such a strong word for the Satanic Cult of Scientism - the foolish idea of Zere is Only One Ring of Truth To Rool Zem All University (instead of Mentalversity - we all can merely speculate about the origins of Creation - This All)

Big Bang Brother is watching over you,

"""atheist"""" (= in most cases Scientimist = cultist follower of an ANTI philosophical ideology)

Science = the philosophy of truth seeking - based on verifiability, falsifiability and other important axioms and principles

Scientism = everything disguised and posed as Science ("Science says", eh no, science is a philosophy, cannot speak), but in reality is a cultish Church of Corrupt Circlejerkers
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

aSHIFT. wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:45 pm
Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:32 am I was going to add this post on the bible thread but felt it deserved a thread of its own.

I feel scientism has more dogma, more control than the bible. Christianity is a choice (some believe Christian’s were tortured and murdered in the past but I’m sceptical of all history books so can’t verify obviously), one can either believe in the bible or not, the choice is there.

It can be debated and discussed, ardently or dispassionately. Scientism, on the other hand seems to be discussed and debated only by a few number of us disbelievers/fakeologists. And the general (extremely large mass) population will mock those us who question the governmental consensus.

Scientism has brought us the latest scam, CONvid and we can all agree can’t we, just how truly damaging it’s been. Still is. When I say damaging, I also can’t verify if the jabs have killed anyone or damaged their health, but I do believe it’s changed society. I could go into that in another post but it would be a really depressing labour.

Scientism is taught in schools, from the very beginning. All children are brainwashed by Scientism, followed by programming from the box in the living rooms/bedrooms/kitchens. No one can escape scientism. It’s held up by, what most people believe to be, “Extremely Brilliant People”, Important People, Professors, Scientists. It’s almost as though their words are the words of gods.

Yes, it is a Cult, a Satanic Church

Big Bang Brother

oh man, I love it, it's such a strong word for the Satanic Cult of Scientism - the foolish idea of Zere is Only One Ring of Truth To Rool Zem All University (instead of Mentalversity - we all can merely speculate about the origins of Creation - This All)

Big Bang Brother is watching over you,

"""atheist"""" (= in most cases Scientimist = cultist follower of an ANTI philosophical ideology)

Science = the philosophy of truth seeking - based on verifiability, falsifiability and other important axioms and principles

Scientism = everything disguised and posed as Science ("Science says", eh no, science is a philosophy, cannot speak), but in reality is a cultish Church of Corrupt Circlejerkers

I see what you did there aShift……BBB = bbb = 666.

Then CCC = 333.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

that's so cool - unintentional serendicity - serendipity (you finding something important, without searching for it , the Aha Erlebnis, the Eureka moment ; all genius inventions stem from this principle) which is synchronous with the topic (synchroncity) but I did not at all intend to be there (enhancing the quality of it, only through your Eye AM Eyes), literally PROVING the power of mentalversity over the Fake Authoritarianism of the Church of Satanic Psience - Scientism

NICE

Mentalverse Muisca
vs
Big Bang Brother

=

Science - the philosophy of shared truth seeking
vs
Scientism - a Satanic ideology pushing Anti-Science - posing as Go(o)d, but doing Evil

smartists (not only mine I think) ; smart artists

can visualize / make a meme with the 2 S's as Ouroboros eating each other

as Satanic Horns coming out of Mickeys head or so -the Disneyworld - the Scientimist Narrative needs to be a fairytale, and full of occult symbology

Science = scenarios
Scientism = Psience Narratives concocted by Psyopaths
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Exit wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:10 am Jesus is a very important historical figure whose words and teachings live on to this day. A religion is named after him. But we don’t know his date of birth or where he was born. We do know of his death, his very torturous death which also lives on via jewellery and statues. Even films.

Buddha is also a very important historical figure whose words and teachings live on to this day and he also has a religion named after him. No torturous death with trinkets or statues of it. Yet we can know when he was born and where he was born.

Seems strange.

I hope you don’t feel offended when I point this out pasterno but I often find that when people point out/ask certain things about the bible, they are often met with something similar to what you wrote in your second paragraph. Words such as ‘symbolic’, ‘allegorical’, not in a ‘literal’ sense. These responses are apt to make the questioner/sceptic feel patronised. As if they, somehow, just don’t ‘get it’ because if they did, they wouldn’t ask such ignorant questions. And, again, I’m not saying you’re saying I’m ignorant, it’s just something that happens regularly to a fair few doubting, but open to education, people.
To be fair, our certainty about anyone's life from 2000 years ago is quite limited. This really brings us to the essence of faith. It's about recognizing that nothing from that era can be fully proven, especially not the exact moments or timings. The significance of these details really depends on what matters to you personally.

For me, these uncertainties aren't troubling. However, I understand that for some, grounding their beliefs purely in tangible experiences and observations of the present, like nature or personal intuition, is more important.

On the flip side, it does irk me when people fixate on a single aspect they deem illogical, using it as a basis to discredit an entire narrative. I encounter similar frustrations in my work; you conduct a comprehensive analysis, and then someone obsesses over one minor inconsistency, overshadowing the broader insights.

In essence, we're all trying to grasp life, to make sense of work challenges or broader existential questions, often with limited or flawed information and through diverse perspectives. It's a complex, sometimes chaotic endeavor, but that's the nature of life and faith.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

I’m not ‘fixating’ on a single aspect. I’ve brought up several.

You (and Samson) claim, eventually, that it’s faith.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

You and your book do not get to tell me, and others, that unless we believe in a figure whom no one can prove ever existed, we do not get salvation. A being, claiming to be the son of God, no birthdate, no birthplace. And you do not get to feel superior and ‘saved’ because you choose to believe in this unproven being.

And because I, and others, sincerely question this story, question the lack of factual evidence we are met with the ‘gaslighting’ effect. It’s not my first rodeo and it won’t be my last, that’s a fact.