Scientism

Exit

Scientism

Unread post by Exit »

I was going to add this post on the bible thread but felt it deserved a thread of its own.

I feel scientism has more dogma, more control than the bible. Christianity is a choice (some believe Christian’s were tortured and murdered in the past but I’m sceptical of all history books so can’t verify obviously), one can either believe in the bible or not, the choice is there.

It can be debated and discussed, ardently or dispassionately. Scientism, on the other hand seems to be discussed and debated only by a few number of us disbelievers/fakeologists. And the general (extremely large mass) population will mock those us who question the governmental consensus.

Scientism has brought us the latest scam, CONvid and we can all agree can’t we, just how truly damaging it’s been. Still is. When I say damaging, I also can’t verify if the jabs have killed anyone or damaged their health, but I do believe it’s changed society. I could go into that in another post but it would be a really depressing labour.

Scientism is taught in schools, from the very beginning. All children are brainwashed by Scientism, followed by programming from the box in the living rooms/bedrooms/kitchens. No one can escape scientism. It’s held up by, what most people believe to be, “Extremely Brilliant People”, Important People, Professors, Scientists. It’s almost as though their words are the words of gods.
pasterno

Re: Scientism

Unread post by pasterno »

-
Last edited by pasterno on Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
pasterno

Science has indeed seemingly transformed into a new religion, 'scientism.'

In this worldview, 'the science' has replaced God as the ultimate truth. Today's science, largely conducted by universities globally, is heavily funded by modern states and deeply internationalist. The definitions and directions of science are often influenced by these multinational entities and the United Nations.

In the past, science was driven by personal curiosity, not institutional mandates or consensus. The archetypal old scientist was a tradesman with a passion for exploration, studying nature in a personal study room, drawing and theorizing about plants or the moon or life for the sheer joy of discovery.

Contrastingly, contemporary science has become a career path, heavily regulated and predominantly government-funded. This is evident in fields like "climate science", where research is directed only towards proving the existence of climate change.

Furthermore, much of modern science, like theoretical physics (which I studied for a bit) and psychiatry, delves into realms that are non-observable. Theoretical physics is often just that – theoretical, and psychiatric conditions like depression lack direct observable evidence in the brain, despite the pharmaceutical industry developing drugs to alter supposed chemical imbalances.

In this context, the modern scientist can be seen as a priest-like figure, lending credibility to the elite and being rewarded for it. The typical white coat of a scientist is reminiscent of a priest's robe, symbolizing purity, wisdom, and innocence.

This transition raises concerns about the nature of faith and trust in science in our world.

In contrast, forums like ours, which promote straightforward thinking and questioning the veracity of information, embody real scientific inquiry. Like the men in the past in their personals study rooms.

However, this approach is radical compared to institutionalized science, where obtaining accreditations like a master's or a Ph.D. can span over a decade, a total of 25 years in a state-funded education system before they start "the science". In this lengthy process, one must wonder if there's ever a moment for genuine critical thinking or questioning.

I think the scientists serve merely to reinforce the desires of the elite.

Those that do it well are rewarded, those that go against the stream are ousted.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Yep, that sums it up pasterno.
pasterno

@Exit

What intrigues me is the lack of spirit of science within institutions, a spirit now fully dead.

For a few years, I immersed myself in these environments, only to find a rigid focus on repeating established theories and remembering textbook lines, all in the pursuit of professorial approval to get accreditation.

I longed for an experience that was never fulfilled: sitting in a room with a professor, a whiskey and cigar in hand, freely bouncing ideas and theories around, letting our minds wander in a space of fun and thought. This is why I went to study!

However, the reality I encountered was starkly different. The atmosphere was oppressively serious, stifling creativity and intellectual freedom. The academic structure was rigidly compartmentalized; professors would strictly avoid topics outside their narrow specializations, limiting our exposure and understanding to fragmented, often meaningless glimpses of larger concepts.

This siloed approach, I suspect, is intentional, designed to obscure the broader picture. From my perspective, modern science has become a costly charade, similar to grand-scale deceptive projects like the space program or climate initiatives.

The absence of genuine spirit in scientific exploration means that we can never engage in real science. A prevailing spirit of fear dominates, with individuals primarily concerned about making mistakes or stepping outside established norms. This pervasive fear hampers true scientific inquiry and discovery.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

I believe it’s the same in every institution now. It’s been a slow but intentional creep and for profit, belonging and safety just about every man and woman has sold their soul. The most devastating, I think, is the medical profession. It was CONvid that opened my eyes and exposed those who took the Hippocratic Oath and proceeded to ignore it.
pasterno

True, it's as if the soul has been drained from doctors, scientists, and other institutionalized workers. There's an evident lack of autonomy, love, care, heart, soul, spirit, and freedom in their work.

This seems to align with the rule-based society that our rulers seem to crave. It's almost as if there's a spiritual, demonic possession at play. It's one thing for a handful of elites to have grand desires, but for millions to participate in their scheme?

It's as though we've all been presented with a Faustian bargain by the devil. The offer is clear: surrender your soul and receive 'stability,' a house, money, colleagues, a car, insurance, access to doctors. The only requirement is obedience.

Alternatively, retain your soul, but at the cost of security and comfort. You'll lack insurance in life, the faith in healthcare, the hope provided by grand projects like the space program, or a cause like climate change to champion. And if you dare to oppose this system, you'll be relentlessly pursued.

In this stark dichotomy, the role of the devil becomes evident. He's the architect of a society where God given soulful autonomy is sacrificed at the altar of material stability and safety, a society where the devil's rule is masked as security and order.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

It does feel as though the devil has been let loose and is running rampant over this earth. Do you find it frightening?

Do you think the devil is an actual ‘figure’, for want of a better word, or materialised in the actions of people? ie as witnessed in the change from love and genuine compassion in people to soulless, callousness. Do you believe he has his horde of demons?

I have to liaise with council workers on a regular basis and the change is stark. It changed about a year into CONvid and it really seems as if these people are deliberately being unprofessional, obtuse and just refusing to engage about work they’re paid to do. It feels as if we’re living in zombie land.

CONvid has covered so many miles in so many ways in such a short space of time. I look back fondly on the years before it and yearn for them to come back but they won’t.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Grand Illusion expressed their surprise in another thread, that some of us were unhappy with knowing the truth. It was asked of me on another forum I frequent, “does it not make you glad that people aren’t really being killed in wars?”. Well of course it does but looking at the bigger picture, no it doesn’t make me happy that the controllers are gaining complete control, extremely quickly. The application of a cashless society has such massive implications. We already suffer in this system; when they close it with that, there is nowhere to go. There will be no escape. That’s hellish.
pasterno

Great questions! I'm eager to hear your thoughts on them as well.
Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:28 am It does feel as though the devil has been let loose and is running rampant over this earth. Do you find it frightening?
Honestly, no. But I am more watchful yes. The scariest period in my life was when I had no understanding of the world at all, unable to grasp why anything was happening.

I believe we have been given free will, which has been a central theme in life from the beginning.

Apple or no apple, Eve?

I think the current understanding of sin and God is less profound than in most historical periods. Consequently, people often make choices without fully understanding or feeling the implications of their actions. They simply follow orders... If you deny the devil, and God it's hard to weaponize yourself as there is a battle going on.

For instance, I know a doctor who despises computer-driven work but continues to do it because that's the norm. We all get the choice, every day.
Do you think the devil is an actual ‘figure’, for want of a better word, or materialised in the actions of people? ie as witnessed in the change from love and genuine compassion in people to soulless, callousness. Do you believe he has his horde of demons?
I believe the devil manifests through actions. The stereotypical image of the devil—with horns and a red pitchfork—is misleading propaganda. It's why people fail to recognize his influence; they don't see how he manifests through their actions.

It think Demons are not physical entities but rather energies, like the energy of lust or greed, which are able to affect many simultaneously.
I have to liaise with council workers on a regular basis and the change is stark. It changed about a year into CONvid and it really seems as if these people are deliberately being unprofessional, obtuse, and just refusing to engage about work they’re paid to do. It feels as if we’re living in zombie land.
This decline seems to have been progressing for 100+ years. My great-grandfather worked the land, ran a café, was a tradesman, built his own house, and had eight children, and paid 5% tax, this seems impossible today.
CONvid has covered so many miles in so many ways in such a short space of time. I look back fondly on the years before it and yearn for them to come back, but they won’t.
This period was the revelation I needed for clarity. It laid bare the state of people and myself. I recall being yelled at by supermarket employees to leave for not wearing a facemask—a surreal experience.

Something was amiss even before, but it wasn't as overt.

It was a cunning trick, with many developing teeth gnawing in the last years—a sign of the devil, some might say.