Who are behind the system of global control?

pasterno

Who are behind the system of global control?

Unread post by pasterno »

In our ever-complex world, where power and control seem to be concentrated in the hands of a few, one can't help but wonder: who are the key players in this global arena? Is it the Jews, with their significant representation in various spheres of influence? Could it be Bilderberg Group, known for their private meetings of international elites? Or is it the spirit of the devil that roams freely?

The list of potential influencers is extensive: the Skull and Bones society, the ancient Phoenicians, the much-debated Illuminati, and the Freemasons. Other names surface in these discussions – the Rothschilds; the Trilateral Commission, known for its international policy discussions; and tech giants like Google and Facebook, who wield significant control over information and data. Or the billionaires? Or the deep state?

As we delve into this topic, I think important to approach it with an open mind and a critical perspective. The question isn't just about identifying 'who' but also understanding 'how' these entities might exert influence and 'why' they might seek it.

Let's unravel the complexities of global power and control together. What are your thoughts and theories on this intriguing subject?
aSHIFT.

Re: Who are behind the system of global control?

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

amazing, sync, no kidding, also no recording but a witness

I literally at the moment you started writing this great new thread said to my friend

Gabry Paisa, soon to appear properly mixed at Eye AM Eye Radio

"ANY big achievement, any genius idea, huge project, anything we know in our lives, was only made possible because of a key player or players we never hear about"

it is very akin how I described my views of Ze System ; the Animal Farm that fosure exists, not denying that reality, just pointing to how meaningless it can become with the right choices

but now, just today, at dusk, I came to that idea as principle

as seen everywhere

meaning

you NEVER see the main artist

the one who made that special connection, touch, decision, whatever it is, that made something big possible.

still nice to speculate and point fingers, yet this as a holistic lesson I think forms an interesting mountain view experience...

"who killed JFK / the butler in the living room with the chandelier ?"

the screenwriters
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

more concise and coherent as you asked for , yet not losing my original as you can read going racing thoughts and unstoppable cheesy creativity :
the Skull and Bones society,
the ancient Phoenicians,
the much-debated Illuminati,
the Freemasons
the Rothschilds
the Trilateral Commission
tech giants like Google and Facebook
the billionaires
the deep state?
powerful families
with psyopathic tendencies
who fear being real and fancy
a world where slaves work for their frenzy

does it matter if it's ze Germans, Palestinians or cryptojews,
in the end any dishuman who sees others as eternal ewes
suffers from severe mental disorders going against Divine verdicts
and should stay in that hellish fear they chose to live, as even the Bible predicts

the difference between being muisca and human
is the differentiation from the dishonest and untrue men
honoring those lessons we all can learn as long as we observe
without the need to sacrifice our valuable TIME as a brainless serf

only by NOT living like the Animal Farmers either intended or examplified
makes us, in front of God, without fear or filter mentally content and unagonized
manipulative perpetraitors are all around us
not only in the highest of positions that may bound thus

a sane, Fakeology 2.0, thus aSHIFT. KISMET based life
is the only moral and mental answer facing such Satanic strife
the lessons of the land, i.e. paganism, nothing to do with androgynous priests
over the generations everywhere and always have guided and protected us from the most vicious beasts

therefore UNmarkedness, the Yabahuaca are the top, is an essential choice
only that makes us aLOUD. to reason and using our most brightest voices
the less you know, the more you can imagine there is to know
the more you think you know, the more you spiral into a prefab rabbit hole

down and down
and down
you go...

aSHIFT. Sinterklaas gedicht 5-12-2023 - gaia

was this clear, concise, coherent enough ?

it just came out, didn't make corrections or so, what do you think?

(written, just comes out, not planned, within 18 min, wow)
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

I hold a firm belief that the devil plays the crucial role in the global quest for power and control.

This influence transcends the existence of specific groups or dynasties. The historical drive for power, wealth, and control predates the Jews, the Rothschilds, or the Freemasons, and persists even in their absence.

This ever-present struggle is evident in the transformation of various groups. Those who were once persecuted, like certain religious or ethnic groups, sometimes rise to power. The impoverished can become wealthy and dominant. However, not everyone within these groups is swayed by the thirst for dominance. Some, possessing a softer heart, choose isolation, distancing themselves from their power-hungry kin. This divergence suggests the presence of an unseen, yet powerful force.

In my view, this force is sin, as drive by the devil. It existed before any these groups, such as the ancient Phoenicians or the Illuminati, and will continue beyond their lifespans. The devil's influence is not confined to the lifespan of a group or its members. It manifests in various forms, such as a son inheriting an empire, but the underlying pursuit of control is a constant.

The concept of a single evil entity, like the Rothschilds or tech giants like Google and Facebook, wielding absolute control is an oversimplification. Real power lies in individual choices. By choosing not to partake in the mechanisms that support these entities, we assert our freedom, even though it might mean missing out on certain material gains.

Focusing excessively on these families and fraternities I think is a psychological diversion. It may lead us to overlook the devil's more subtle influence in our everyday lives. For instance, while we may not be directly involved with secret societies, we might unwittingly support other unethical practices, like government actions that are morally questionable like killing unborn babies and using their bodies for "research".

This is precisely the devil's strategy – a formless, shapeshifting presence that seeks to distract and deceive.

As with God's invisible hand, the devil operates from the shadows, influencing people and events. Understanding this dynamic is key to grasping the true nature of global power struggles. Just as some are inspired by divine forces, others fall prey to malevolent influences, depending on what they allow into their lives.

In modern society, there is often a glorification of those who align with darker forces. Recognizing this ongoing battle between good and evil, God and the devil, mostly unseen, is vital to understanding the quest for global power and our individual roles within it.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I think it all starts with the fallen angels in ancient Egypt. Ever since then, the influence to enslave mankind has been happening. Lucifer and the fallen angels have been apart of the this world for thousands of years and they have been influencing people. Where does slavery come from even going back to ancient Egypt? Is that an organic idea? I say no. If you look a primitive tribes, there is no slavery. Everyone works together. I think once the devil and demons had influence on man, then man got hipped to enslaving one another for CONtrol.

Then you can say how certain demons have given technology to humans over time for advancing CONtrol whether technology for Wars or other ways to engineer people.

I do think Satan and his demons are vying for ultimate CONtrol in the years to come. Like the Book of Revelations has some truth in it. There will be a reign for Satan sitting atop a throne where everyone will worship him. For thousands of years that has been the end game too. To have everyone worshiping the God of Lies, the Lord of Darkness without any secrecy or putting it behind the cloak of some other religious symbol or messiah or person.

So with all these secret societies or secret orders, it all stems from one God directing these people. The New World Order idea is something that was talking about the 21st century or the millennium that started in 2001. The old order of churches and religions is being retired for a New World Order of CONtrol where man will be united to put their energy to one master. So all these groups like the Bilderbergs or Illumnati, whatever name you want to put on it, it's all the same people driving towards the same goal. That's to put Lucifer/Satan atop the throne to rule everyone in plain site.