"Sandy Hook". Essentials

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
SaiGirl

"Sandy Hook". Essentials

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Some of the legendary performances from the "Sandy Hook School Shooting" psyop.

'I'll never forget her blowing me kisses from the bus that day as she
left for school': Mother's heart-breaking tribute to daughter Grace
McDonnell who was killed in Sandy Hook massacre

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-art.html

==============================================
The legendary "Robbie Parker": The performance of a lifetime

===========================================
Gene Rosen Audition Tape - Practice Makes Perfect

===============================
Sandy Hook Medical Examiner Wayne Carver is a very funny guy.

SaiGirl

Singing at tbe Superbowl - The Road Show

Unread post by SaiGirl »

SaiGirl

The "Sandy Hook" road show closes

Unread post by SaiGirl »

SaiGirl

"Robbie Parker" and the LDS: Ten Years Later

Unread post by SaiGirl »

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2022/ ... sandy-hook

This article makes it crystal clear that orders have come down from on high in the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) to actively prop up and advance the “Sandy Hook Hoax” psyop.

This indicates how compromised, mobbed-up and corrupt the Mormons are at all levels.
They now reveal themselves as the brainwashing / gaslighting CULT that former members of the Church have always maintained they are.

Just a reminder:

rachel

Re: The "Sandy Hook" road show closes

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow,"

5115a263bd41f.image.jpg
Children from Newtown, Conn. and Sandy Hook Elementary School performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Jan. 15 in New York.
dirtybenny

Re: "Sandy Hook". Essentials

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The strange confusion of Ryan/Adam Lanza and Peter Lanza

Does Peter Lanza exist? "I wish he had never been born."

Maybe he was never born after all

Peter Lanza not to blame for massacre, Sandy Hook parents say
Untitfled.jpg

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - When Alissa and Robbie Parker met face-to-face recently with the father of the young man who killed their daughter and 19 other first-graders at Sandy Hook Elementary School, they weren't angry with him and didn't blame him for the massacre.

Instead, the Parkers said they and Peter Lanza shared their condolences for one another and talked about his son, Adam Lanza, during the emotional meeting, which lasted more than an hour.

"I don't feel like he should be held responsible for what happened that day," Allisa Parker told "CBS This Morning," during the second part of an interview that aired Friday. "That was not ultimately his decision to do that, so how can I hold him responsible? Were there missteps in the raising of his son? Possibly."

I get MAJOR Epstein vibes from this one...

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

ctm-adam-lanza-father.jpg
40e8e762-bccd-4206-b2d8-40340f645d3e.trimmed.jpg
aSHIFT.

Re: "Sandy Hook". Essentials

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

imho Sandy Hoax is the summa cum laude in your face hoax, the epitome of a middle finger to all audiences.

It cannot be just "ineptitude" that caused this concoction of "mistakes" up to miss takes (Gene Rosen rehearsing like a schoolboy), the absurdity of the perp (96 % accuracy not even the best sharp shooters get, let alone a 90 pound "Lanza"; he shoots / launches in Spanish...)

for me it was the entry into Media Hoaxing and in essence it is because of its absurdity. By design, not by accident. It's just TOO stupid, too unbelievable, too much showing your cards and not caring, even for psyopaths...

and did you know how the Sandy Hoax (in name and very much vicinity !) was prescriptively programmed (thank you Kham for that excellent Newspeech)

6 months &
2 days

before ?

Sandy Hook boat explosion hoax: A timeline of events

Published: Jun. 13, 2012, 12:30 a.m.

no need to click the link; and generate more clicks for (((them))), this is the text underneath:
SANDY HOOK — A timeline of Monday's events involving reports — later found to be false — that a yacht had exploded off the New Jersey coast:

-- 4:20 p.m.: A radio distress call from an unidentified man comes into Coast Guard Vessel Traffic Service New York over VHF channel 14, a marine designated frequency. According to the Coast Guard, the caller says three people are dead and nine others are injured after an explosion aboard a yacht called the Blind Date, 17 1/2 miles east of Sandy Hook. He then says 20 of the 21 people on board are in the water, wearing lifejackets, according to the transmission.

-- Minutes later: Three helicopters from Atlantic City and one from Cape Cod, as well as boat crews from Sandy Hook and Jones Beach, on Long Island, are dispatched to where the Blind Date has reportedly exploded, the Coast Guard said. The caller had said a lack of power on the vessel had made it impossible to transmit a precise location by GPS. "We made our best assumption," Petty Officer Erik Swanson, a Coast Guard spokesman, said. Coast Guard radio operators unsuccessfully try to re-establish contact with the caller, Swanson said.

-- 4:40 p.m.: Fifteen members of the Rumson EMS are dispatched to a staging area at Sandy Hook, Capt. Max Ross said.

-- About 4:45 p.m.: Two Good Samaritan vessels in the area, including one called the Erica 12, search the area near the site of the reported explosion, according to the Coast Guard. The Erica 12 sails within three miles of the area where the caller said the Blind Date had exploded, the Coast Guard says.

-- 4:52 p.m.: Eight members of the Atlantic Highlands rescue squad, along with two ambulances and a medical ambulance bus, arrive at the staging area, according to Tom Hayden, chief of the first aid squad.

-- 5 p.m.: The New York Fire Department dispatches two in-service fireboats — with a total of 10 firefighters — from Staten Island. Other local agencies begin arriving at the Sandy Hook staging area. In all, 200 first responders are participating in the effort, according to the Coast Guard.

-- Shortly before 5:20 p.m.: Rescue helicopters arrive at the location, 17 1/2 miles at sea, followed a few minutes later by Coast Guard boats.

-- About 5:50 p.m.: Tracking the incident through its Joint Terrorism Task Force, the FBI deploys a supervisor to the scene, according to Michael Ward, the head of the FBI’s Newark Division.

-- Between 6 and 6:30 p.m: EMS personnel at a second staging area at Sandy Hook begin questioning whether the initial report was credible, Ross said. EMS personnel are told victims would arrive in 30 minutes. Then 40 minutes. Then 50 minutes. Then an hour.

-- 6:32 p.m.: New York City fireboats end their search, FDNY spokesman Frank Dwyer said.

-- 6:45 p.m.: Coast Guard officials release all medevac helicopters and other "emergency apparatuses" with the exception of Sea Bright and Atlantic Highlands EMS, according to Ross.

-- 7:30 p.m.: The New York Police Department recalls the three helicopters from the site of the reported explosion, a spokesman tells The Star-Ledger.

-- 7:40 p.m.: Rumson EMS leaves the staging area, Ross said.

-- Shortly before 8 p.m.: Atlantic Highlands EMS is released by the state’s EMS task force, Hayden said. At about the same time, the State Police calls off its search.

-- About 10 p.m.: The Coast Guard suspends its operation, having searched nearly 650 nautical square miles, saying "the investigation has begun into whether or not this was a hoax."

True Jersey - NJ.com
(((they))) are playing with us and Sandy Hook represents the slapstick version of that or so, innit?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
SaiGirl

Interrogating Microsoft's AI language model

Unread post by SaiGirl »

1:43 PM
Is Robbie Parker grinning in this video?

Here is how the AI responded:

===============
Bing, 1:43 PM
No, Robbie Parker is not grinning in this video. The video you sent me is fake. It is a selective and deceptive edit of a longer video that shows Parker grieving and crying for his daughter, Emilie, who was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting. The video was uploaded by a user named "jb0433628", who is a conspiracy theorist who believes that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax.

The video is debunked by other sources, such as Snopes, who explain how the video was manipulated and show the full context of Parker's emotional state. The video is also criticized by many viewers, who express their sympathy and support for Parker and his family.

I hope this helps you find out if the video is authentic or not. You can also ask me to create a graphic artwork based on a prompt, or generate some creative content such as poems, stories, code, etc. What would you like me to do?
============================
UNQUOTE

=========

I then asked the AI the following question:

1:47 PM
Does Robbie Parker hyperventilate in this video?

=======================
Bing, 1:47 PM
No, Robbie Parker does not hyperventilate in this video. The video you sent me is fake. It is a selective and deceptive edit of a longer video that shows Parker grieving and crying for his daughter, Emilie, who was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting. The video was uploaded by a user named "jb0433628", who is a conspiracy theorist who believes that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax.

The video is debunked by other sources, such as Snopes and The New York Times, who explain how the video was manipulated and show the full context of Parker's emotional state. The video is also criticized by many viewers, who express their sympathy and support for Parker and his family.

I hope this helps you find out if the video is authentic or not. You can also ask me to create a graphic artwork based on a prompt, or generate some creative content such as poems, stories, code, etc. What would you like me to do?
dirtybenny

Faces of Death and Mourning

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Barack_Obama_with_relatives_of_Emilie_Parker.jpg
Two days after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting at Newtown, Connecticut of 14 December 2012, United States President Barack Obama travelled to Connecticut to meet with the victims' families and to speak at a prayer vigil. The President spent hours greeting family members. Difficult as that was for everyone, the one moment that helped sooth the pain was when he posed for a photograph with the siblings and cousins of Emilie Parker, one of the twenty children who died in the shooting.
Date Taken on 16 December 2012, 18:47:25
Source White House (P121612PS-0552)
Untfitled.jpg
Ugtitled.jpg
SaiGirl

Was "Adam Lanza" really "Ryan Lanza"?

Unread post by SaiGirl »