Allowed vs Forbidden Truth

pasterno

Allowed vs Forbidden Truth

Unread post by pasterno »

I've recently observed a surge in content on X promoting the idea that the moon landing was faked. This theme seems to have become an accepted part of the accepted "truth" seeking, much like the narratives surrounding JFK's assassination.

It's fascinating to me. The vast majority, around 95%, accept the official state narrative without question. The remaining 5% are skeptical, finding solace in alternative sources like Alex Jones for sanctioned theories on topics such as UFOs, reminiscent of the X-Files from the 90s and satanic ritual child abuse. These doubters might delve into their own research, often landing on topics like the JFK assassination, the "dancing Israelis," and the moon landing hoax of the 1960s.

What strikes me is the isolation of these events and the state's continued promotion of the JFK story. There's an intriguing pattern of these sanctioned, compartmentalized "truths".

I'm particularly intrigued by the absence of deeper discussion. Why would the state orchestrate these events? The mystery remains superficial, akin to Aunt Margie musing, "Some say the moon landing was fake, and JFK... I'm not sure, but it's possible..."

There's a certain allure to this edginess, similar to parish gossip about a priest who supposedly battled the devil—a mystery shrouded in uncertainty and speculation.

Conversely, theories like the nonexistence of nuclear weapons, the falsity of space, the holocaust, heliocentrism being mere conjecture, and psychiatry as pseudoscience are met with hostility and are not part of the acceptable discourse. These are the pillars of society it seems.

Let the plebs look for 10s of years into JFK.

How do you think on the allowed vs the forbidden truth?