Hi, Franny here

The members of this site
franny23

Hi, Franny here

Unread post by franny23 »

Hi folks, I am Franny, been digging into "stuff" since the mid 90's. was telling folk 911 was fake / created on September 12 2001, this place is a logical progression. really great to see / experience. i am a music composer producer at heart (and profession) , but this information war keeps getting me distracted / more interested in. have been extreme hermit for almost 7 years now, my social skills have been effected. please bare with me, i am not here to cause strife.
**We are the souls that the mischief gang cannot contain
aSHIFT.

Re: Hi, Franny here

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Welcome

" i am a music composer producer at heart (and profession)"

and please do share your productions, I am interested to listen to your work. And if I like it, you will be mixed with the others at what I do as profession (not professional in your field, so you could teach me a lot) at Eye AM Eye Radio.

Lets turn the outcasts
Into podcasts

mixed with meaningful music

curious to hear your art, welcome again here, you were way ahead of me in "waking up"...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
franny23

aww cheers mate, that is very kind of u to extend a hand to this Noob here(fakeologist) . I do appreciate such.

this is the video i made for the vax track, off my plandemic themed album, which is linked in description etc, all free to download at one's discretion . all my stuff is also on the exploitative places like spotify , iTunes etc etc., i also publish other's music.
my music is long format, as i am sure u will notice :D

https://odysee.com/@FrannysWorld23dmt:1 ... eAtRisk):6
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Hi Franny, welcome.

Had a look through some of the links, I'm not a big music person, but some catchy rhythms, good stuff.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

franny23 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 pm aww cheers mate, that is very kind of u to extend a hand to this Noob here(fakeologist) . I do appreciate such.

this is the video i made for the vax track, off my plandemic themed album, which is linked in description etc, all free to download at one's discretion . all my stuff is also on the exploitative places like spotify , iTunes etc etc., i also publish other's music.

I see you put a LOT of effort, TIME and dedication to your productions, great to see.

Your logo/symbol/icon/avatar is cool, why didn't you register under demontea?
The title of your video, I dunno, I am not at all against sexualized titles, but some more creativity and less in your face "why would I watch a video titled like that" , maybe ?

The sensationalized conspie propaganda is not at all my taste and conflicting with my conviction which is to make that Clownworld not as Big but as Small as possible. And tinier than it is I cannot have wished for.

So no, it is like Fox News, but then from a conspie angle to my ears

and I like the concept of music mixing with truthfulness, very much, cause that's what I do also, but very differently.

I hope you gain more subs and views.

franny23

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:48 pm
franny23 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 pm aww cheers mate, that is very kind of u to extend a hand to this Noob here(fakeologist) . I do appreciate such.

I see you put a LOT of effort, TIME and dedication to your productions, great to see.

The title of your video, I dunno, I am not at all against sexualized titles, but some more creativity and less in your face "why would I watch a video titled like that" , maybe ?

The sensationalized conspie propaganda is not at all my taste and conflicting with my conviction which is to make that Clownworld not as Big but as Small as possible. And tinier than it is I cannot have wished for.

and I like the concept of music mixing with truthfulness, very much, cause that's what I do also, but very differently.

[/quote}

thanks for your feed back, mate. my avatar is one version of my 25+ year record label, Demon Tea Recordings. comments on my track name have been noted, with a giggle and twinkle in my eye. i dont appreciate your comparison to fox news, a bit underhanded I think. Spacebusters is a great channel to quote. I get more streams than most would believe on the exploitative places, they just dont pay much. anyway cheers for your feedback
franny23

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:48 pm

PS i am not hating on your comparison and I do see some merits to such criticism, i could say heaps more on that topic but not right place. I dont call myself Demon Tea because i am not Demon TeA, I ALSO RUN OTHER LABELS, i AM FRANNY AND DEMON TEA WAS MY FIRST LABEL I STARTED. lol soz caps. the star eye logo u see in video is my other label "Sundance Records" ... ive also started 2 other labels, but we went our separate ways eventually (co-creators).
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

The thing is, the link you shared I watched (you are more than "just" audio composer, you do video too, even more work) and there was no intro, no build-up. I immediately got confronted with very much programming voice telling me "The World" is going to be like some Dystopian nightmare

while my conviction and dedication is exactly away from that and towards prosperity

I am a prosperity theorist
not a conspiracy theorist

that's why I said "Fox News", cause so harsh of a message does it comes across. I skipped ahead to later parts but it is your style and choice of themes, it is your brand and like I said you put clearly so much TIME and dedication into it, that deserves attention either way.

I think others here should give your many productions a listen and decide for themselves

you are one of the few ones who does something similar to what I do, so that is cool to see

you shared a Corona Craze time productions, lemme do the same, an oldbie, free for everyone to enjoy:

6 aug 2021 we are aLOUD. - COVIDIOCRACY - 9:11 (, part of 19:03 longer mix, date of start Coronacaust here in Colombia)

and another appropriate Newspeech for the times we still live in...