Lessons from the Coronacaust - how did It change you ?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

we're still in it, I still have about 20 or so percent masked wombies (Newspeech ofc) around us.

but still, I think it's good to have a more reflective, not so induced by the Invisible Monster Programming, yet the more personal, real life experiences we all have had.

In my lexicon

The First World War.

Still ongoing.

the War on our MOST of basic LIFE supplies

the free flow of

OXYGEN

)))))))))))))))))) Lessons from the Coronacaust (((((((((((((((((

people are goldfish - they don't even remember having been locked up just till 2 years ago !
people behave like lockdowns were once and no more - which makes no sense, a proven method will always be used (sparingly, but according to their Climate Clown sCam will be used fosure) and used again, why stop that, makes no sense - falsifiability, principle of science - truth seeking
conspies & Fakeologists haven't changed, haven't learned - not from me or aSHIFT. but from the Coronacaust itself, there's no excuse anymore. Not for the normie to not become a truth seeker and not for the conspie not become ashifter - meaning taking full control over your own life and working together with your trusted net work, not for carnies, crazies and others who do NOT have your best life interest at hand. Your friends, family, tribespeople DO.

it's baffling to see those who should be at the forefront of conscious CHANGE - The Great Remindset - 26-10-20 Remember Remember
haven't learned ni mierda

those are my 3 main points to start with, which are yours, we ALL went through this. And will go through it again, so better be prepared !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Re: Lessons from the Coronacaust - how did It change you ?

Unread post by rachel »

The people at the top let the cat out of the bag.

They pretend there are conflicts, but we learned from covid they control the heads of every country, every institution, every side. And therefore every event post covid can be auto-hoaxed. They only have one aim now, to try to come up with a grand narrative so enough people take the bite.

Just about everything I've put up on this forum is post covid declaration. I knew very little of it prior to 2020. That is how much of a massive tell the people at the top gave to anyone paying attention.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

yes yes yes, also one of my main lessons

they have shown their cards

there "is no" conspiracy, not anymore

and yet, people so blind for that.

and yet not. Just my "Invisible Monster" is enough to make people know what I think of the whole charade and friends love the wordings, so that's extra motivating.

but yeah, this all out in the open, including the sexification of Dystopian Nightmares

Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:42 pm Lessons from the Coronacaust - how did It change you ?

we're still in it, I still have about 20 or so percent masked wombies (Newspeech ofc) around us.
aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:42 pm people are goldfish - they don't even remember having been locked up just till 2 years ago !
people behave like lockdowns were once and no more - which makes no sense, a proven method will always be used (sparingly, but according to their Climate Clown sCam will be used fosure) and used again, why stop that, makes no sense - falsifiability, principle of science - truth seeking
conspies & Fakeologists haven't changed, haven't learned - not from me or aSHIFT. but from the Coronacaust itself, there's no excuse anymore. Not for the normie to not become a truth seeker and not for the conspie not become ashifter - meaning taking full control over your own life and working together with your trusted net work, not for carnies, crazies and others who do NOT have your best life interest at hand. Your friends, family, tribespeople DO.
You do realize people are pretty much fully zombified/full blown demonically possessed at this point, right? What people/normies remember is irrelevant because now they have lent their bodies to dark entities. It's game over. There is no asking why normies don't realize this or that from 3 years ago. They're not ever going to. They are done, cooked.

Viruses don't exist. Coronavirus, an invisible demon created by sorcerers. Billions of people don't realize it's all fake. Why? Because the body snatchers have arrived and taken them over. That's why you see people wearing the masks and getting the injections. Don't you get it? The elevator doesn't go to the top floor for Normies. It's over Gaia.

To title this Forum topic: Lessons from the Coronacaust. I don't get it. There is no lessons. Also there is no mass killing like the Holocaust/Holohoax perps would have you beLIEve. We're in the next phase of the plan by the dark occultists. We will keep going through these stages and those who are awake and don't let themselves become possessed by parasites will do well while the zombies have their fate decided for them. Invasion of the Body Snatches.

Also the zombies got their injections, so good luck with that. Because thimerosal/mercury is toxic and it stores up in the brain and fat tissue causing a wide range of diseases.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

rachel wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:59 pm The people at the top let the cat out of the bag.

They pretend there are conflicts, but we learned from covid they control the heads of every country, every institution, every side. And therefore every event post covid can be auto-hoaxed. They only have one aim now, to try to come up with a grand narrative so enough people take the bite.

Just about everything I've put up on this forum is post covid declaration. I knew very little of it prior to 2020. That is how much of a massive tell the people at the top gave to anyone paying attention.
My perspective right there. Well said.
The worldwide lockstep and then the denials of Putin being some kind of WEF young leader gone renegade showed this entirely. Sputnik V was the first vaccination for Covid 19.
I see it like a prowl ...silent and unknown, but a failed pounce on people is a clear indication of intent and creates that neccessary suspicion, much like observed in nature, the unvaxxed will not fall for it again, if they avoided it already!! My guess is the folks who were already untrusting of government and are already skeptical of this world system would never of volunteered themselves to this event, only the truely focused avoided the jab and knew Covid was not something to fear, nor government coersion. The government anywhere has now completely lost the trust of specific people, forever.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Yes, beautifully said.

What I see also around me is that people are much more OPEN (instead of closed) to my/our point of view.

I openly tell them I am not vaccinated and even Molly not (at least not under my watch, no idea what her original "parents" did to her). And that leads to others opening up the same way. It is very relaxed and so nice to meet others who ALSO rejected the jabs. For their reasons, doesn't matter really, we are allies. And through my persistence and easy to explain points I must say I gather respact for my stance and that is inspiring.

At the end of the last lockdowns I told people "this is not the last time this will happen to us". And the reasoning is very simple:

"why drop a proven method"

The same with the Invisible Monsters (plural, the Komodovirus was just one in a long line of invented or corrupted dis-eases).

"Why don't you get a shot?"

Well, first because I ain't game.

But mainly because I am protecting my immune systems against outside threats

Do you know what is in those cocktails you let them inject into you?

with the then 8 year old daughter of one of my friends was awesome, it just occurred to me (her mom is also unmarked by the Pfizer Beast)

If I would place a mug with an unknown liquid in it and ask you to drink it
Without telling what it is

would you do that?

she, of course well educated, said

"no, of course not"

so why do people let them inject themselves with these unknown liquids?

she could do nothing but agree of course

those are the key points for around the Christmas table. Or whatever gathering you have.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

To title this Forum topic: Lessons from the Coronacaust. I don't get it. There is no lessons.
Dude, there is lessons in EVERYTHING.

So share & take them or stay a fool, it's simple.

Even my canine learns, but an adult man says "there is no lessons" in the First World War in History ?? :lol:

Trumanizer eh?

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Isa, the 8 year old, started telling me "mama does not believe in God" and then she came over correcting what she overheard 2 rooms away, was funny. and good. La Gringa (not mine, but other's nickname for her) corrected her daughter in the good sense. She rejects the Papacy, where she like so many got indoctrinated with, but she absolutely recognizes Divinity and we had a good cheesy chat about that on the big balcony while Isa was playing with LEGO. Perfect.

And thus, really, things can and should be broken down
in such parts and on such points
that 8 year olds

the question phase

of children, trying to make sense of a at that moment especially

VERY crazy world
while she found with us
Molly of course
and me
and the Palace

a monastery
an island

outside and literally above that Clownworld

AIDUCATION - we help each other learn

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Nothing better than to go out with Molly when nobody is outside. Or very few people, and the good ones.

When walking just now I had flashbacks to the lockdown times, that I very much appreciated (not because of the state-ordered close-ins) because all the crazies, the psychos, the fearful all stay inside.

Also, and I would like to hear other's experiences with this, I haven't made so many friends as SINCE the Komodovirus started being talked about. It has to do with the "we are all in this together" sentiment that everyone had 2-3 years ago I guess, adding to that of course Molly who is an enormous magnet for contact.

But I have only become MORE outspoken, MORE cynical (nothing wrong with that, comes from kynos = dog, so cynical is "having a dog-like view" of the world) and MORE standing up against all kinds of people who feel "entitled" or some other mental disorder where they just behave like assholes. Yeah, not with me or us.

How is that for you, have you made MORE or LESS friends since the Invisible Monster called Corona?

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

it is in these days that the Corona Craze started.

Here.

For me, and my environment.

3/11 has no meaning for me other than the numerology and the counterdate to 9/11, another unmarked beauty in my life; 12-09 for us...

I was completely unmarked by anything going on in the Monkey Stream Media (tehsystem: "I love it"), so was oblivious to Wuhan, even hadn't heard of the city before this, I was busy planning new excursions in Colombia...

And wanted to watch the qualification for the Formula 1 race in Melbourne and saw "cancelled", ... wtf ?

so that's how I got to know about "what the world went crazy about".

19-03 the lockdowns started. On Friday, so today 4 years ago.

That was when I recorded the 2nd released full podcast of Eye Am Eye Radio, the first was pre-Corona, recorded March 7, the in hindsight even more special supermarket experience I had with lovely Molly....

now, 4 years later, Eye AM Eye Radio has evolved into the musiversity and the world has changed. Not "back", that's impossible. But changed.

What does that mean for us, for YOU ?

YOU also need to change.

The World is Changing ; The Great Remindset ...

stagnation = lack of growth
and GROWTH = LIFE = GROWTH

so

what do we observe?

formerly, before "Corona"

conspiracy theory and Fakeology in particular

was "underground", pioneering, revealing

but
as of 3/11/2020 the Animal Farmers
have shown their cards

revealed themselves

meaning that "Everybody is a Fakeologist, them may not know it yet" (Ab, THE Fakeologist and he's right)

so, that means being a mere Fakeologist, 1.0, means being

a New Normie

not only do you comply with The New Normal

but yous are also the new Normies.

because the so-called "normies" from B.C.
have been awoken by whatever means
mainly the Coronacaust itself

it is therefore sad to see

the Cognitive Ignorants jerking off on Robbie freakin Williams
delving into Max Igan ; don't you have an OWN LIFE to care for ???
character assasinators (he has no single argument for his "China is Paradise" nonsense) as pasterno being interested in some baby hoax in some far away place he has no relation with

and other nonsensical behavior

like yous have nothing BETTER to do
with your own lives

if the Coronacaust should have taught yous ANYthing

it is you need to take your life into your OWN hands
and stop being a Rat Race Rodent

aSHIFT. is there to help you out of your slavery !

come on air and talk, use your GAIA given voices...