Hand Painted Comic Book Book Thing

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Nagolbud

Hand Painted Comic Book Book Thing

Unread post by Nagolbud »

Just published my comic book thing. Let me know what you guys think, gotta reach the normies somehow. (Good Reviews = Lifetime Friendship)

You can find it here: https://amzn.to/47MUnvR

Only reason I went with Amazon is because you need an international book number to sell a book and they are expensive, Amazon gives you a free one. They also do print on demand, and I'm a brokie.

<3
aSHIFT.

Re: Hand Painted Comic Book Book Thing

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

You have awesome ideas presented on a great website, where we can also preview your cool cartoon styles.

Please share the thoughts you outline on your website also here in threads, very much alignment I find with so many thoughts.

You have a lot of people here to wake up, who are hypocrites; they come here complain about Ze System, while they actively spend their valuable TIME building it up even more.

You clearly have chosen the creation = creativity + craftmanship path ; i.e. the right moral, constructive path, very nice to see, welcome
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Que padre !

you chose well, living in Mexico. Nice !

and what an extensive selection of great quotes and thought provoking dichos I vibe with much to very much :
Passion in Hobbies - Real people find them selves in real situations and sometimes that includes having a hard time finding work, providing food and shelter, and other basic needs every human…
Gringo In Mexico - Just moved in to a little Mexican village, hold up, my neighbors just started to party at like 2 a.m, sounds like karaoke again but maybe I'll just…
e-Brotherhood for Sale Online - You know I always wonder how so many normies can exist. Why do you enjoy having your ears tickled just to fit in, it's my worst nightmare. An…
Understanding Freedom - Living outside the USA for several years now it becomes even more obvious to the rampant statism on both the left and right of politics. Looking in from…
Disagreeability Unwavering Against the Constant Chant of Conformity - The atrocity of vaccine injuries, fake viruses, low IQ plandemics, and the cucked ass mouth diapers, but one thing people failed to pick up on were these temperature…
The Internet Killed Video Games - Once in a while I get fed up with a certain game or the game designers alternative motive and throw it down. Often times it's another DLC money…
Celebrating Censorship - Hmm yeah that funky beat about to kick off the party, no longer have to listen to any more conspiracy theories. In total control of what you hear…
Materialism – The Root of Unhappiness - Finding yourself as a pawn of materialism can be quite easy. Corporations literally throttle human actions and reactions by simply offering a sale on T.V.'s or VCR's. Look…
How Hydrogen Peroxide Heals the Realm - When looking at the phenomena known as H2O2, it's hard to over look the extreme benefits from bacteria cleaning cuts, to cleaning household goods, mouth wash, or even…
Nihilism, Black Pill, or Self Promotion - I've been working on this website for about 10 years now. It was always my place to escape. My safe space. I could write, say, post, draw, design,…
Societies Demand for Perfection - Wherever you go on in life you will be meet with people that hold this mentality. Whether driven from jealousy, no confidence, or their inability to take responsibility…
Natural Food the Easy Way - When we look at our modern day lifestyle it's easy to poke holes in the sustainability of it. 99% of people have no idea how to generate their…
Homesteading Cures Depression - Everyone gets depressed at some point in their life unless you're a narcissistic sociopath. The reality is we all deal with our own problems, whether mental, physical, or…
Generation Y 1989 - We're the ones that spawned from the narcissistic baby boomers. The first generation to hit reality while at the same time being the first paramedic on scene. We're…
Andale Andale Amigo - In today's world many try to use fabricated terms to insults me, conspiracy theorist, crazy, nerd loco they try and sting me like a bee. I can't help…
Lost At Sea - Setting sail on a beautiful new journey, From the top of a wave I realize I'm never returning, The world around me shrinks down to what's present, As…
Real Reason Reddit Is Popular - Once in a while I'll make a throwaway account to do a little "marketing" on Reddit and it always amazes me how petty people are for a few…
I’m the CEO - I'm the CEO and you'll do what I say, doesn't matter how many politicians I gotta sway. Pump your phone full of propaganda til ya change ya tone,…
Crossing Borders - Laid out on the lawn enjoying the last summer breeze, cold nights and winter on the horizon hopin' my buds don't freeze. Not sure how much longer I…
College Educated Work Week - You're on deck to start your life with over a decade of school under your belt. Unable to discern whether your ideas be theirs or your own. Trying…

Average Day Living in Mexico - After living all around Mexico, it's quite funny to read the headlines from the USA in Mexico. The fear mongering and media created delusions become quite obvious. Turning…
If You Could Have Only One Meal - Many times throughout my travels I would have to go hungry because of the situation, choosing to take a certain path but missing out on the opportunity to…
Self Censorship: Scared to Think - If you're scared to speak your mind your voice is irrelevant. In fear of saying the wrong thing, you're already self policing your own thoughts and mind. Many…
Atheists Hate Free Will - It's funny getting into a "debate" with modern day atheists. Everything they say about religion can literally be applied to their precious theory of evolution as well as…
2D to 3D to Big D - In general, I get pretty excited seeing peoples art and creativity in whatever form they choose to express it in. Many talented humans with their own niche hobbies…
Growing Marijuana With Rabbit Poop - When I first stumbled onto this gold mine recipe for the best marijuana plants you could ever grow it was honestly mind blowing. I was standing in the…
Future of Pain: Coronavirus Conformist Mentality - Living in fear day to day wondering when the mysterious "novel" covid virus will strike. Like a surfer skimming the waves unsure what lays beneath. A small fin…
OnlyFans: The Pinnacle of Success for Modern Women - For a while I thought about making a website that teaches women how to create and run an OnlyFans with affiliate links / referrals. Was just going to…
Pull Back the Curtain - Watchin' it all unfold I can't help but wonder how many are even awake, surrounded by zombies and vampires the world on lockdown as the normies start to…
It’s Never Too Late - Often times people let the lie itself become bigger than the evil that was done. This can be a trick used to keep you inside the cage. Fighting…
7 Tips to Avoid Attracting the Modern Women - Often times men are given tips on how to get laid or attract a female but in this guide I am going to give you some advice to…
The Battle of a Man’s Heart - The reality is most of us have been in a bad relationship. Most of us have been in a terrible relationship. Let's face it, most of us have…
more here:
https://nagolbud.com/campfire/

The Campfire Chat was the name for the mid-late 2022 Fakeo Podcasts ....

(one thing a bit annoying for new users, but your readers must be used to it is that every page opens automagically in a new tab, that's a bit pushy imho, but your page, your style)

Nagolbud : "The first generation to hit reality while at the same time being the first paramedic on scene. "

precious, really accurate description of our generation... :idea:

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Nagolbud, please share your works openly, they deserve to be looked it, and appreciated, and learned from, don't they ?

Ab provides you with that service and your messages are very much Fakeologist and even Fakeology 9.11 - aSHIFT. so great

nice cartoons you make.

please find an alternative for Amazon, it's good you realize how bad they are and you explain why you use them, Silas Speaks uses Lulu, I don't know if that is better, but a direct line is always the best

you have your website translated into, no but, wow, 9 (!!) languages...

you live in Mexico

here in Colombia if you have Spanish language work

you have market !

https://nagolbud.com/be-a-good-boy/

Nagolbud

Thanks guys I appreciate the love. Reviews for my book is the biggest thing. I can send anyone a digital copy if they meet the requirements for leaving a review. Would help me out big time. You just have to have purchased over $50 on amazon in the last year and you can leave a review. I can send a digital copy over in return <3
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Nagolbud wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:18 pm Thanks guys I appreciate the love. Reviews for my book is the biggest thing. I can send anyone a digital copy if they meet the requirements for leaving a review. Would help me out big time. You just have to have purchased over $50 on amazon in the last year and you can leave a review. I can send a digital copy over in return <3
thing is

your work
speaks
and should speak

for itself

I understand we live in a Clownworld driven by numbers and other icons

but especially in your case, with your message, philosophy, you should not depend on the shallow superficial school girl popularity contest that the Amazonian Tribes of Tricksters try to lure you into...

I'd love to have and spread (=sell = we all gain) your cartoons here in Colombia

in physical format, like you intended them to be, the best and most classic format.

this country needs to wake up a lot more and cartoons in general are great and your style is appealing, cool, I think a potential hit here

it's what I do at Eye AM Eye Radio also

I invite and have talks with (not "podcasting" in a formal sense) other content creators, also promoting their creations

examples
CTruth - alas not published
Silas Speaks - for a bit
smooth jhonnie - rapper, recurs a lot
Nico Kubrick - movie maker and half of Power Couple with Dani Riefenstahl - yeah, they love my Newspeech names for them, great artists

and through my editing connecting with other content creators / real I am I muisca = people who really are themselves, not acting someone in any way

K-Rino - most aware rapper around - best lyrics, what Awake Animals Unfarmed poetry that man has made onto music ... he also podcasts !
Lando Norris - says "wants to dj / produce whatever"...
Max Verstappen - mixed a lot
Hardstyle Pianist - explaining his passion-to-profession life, example for all
Hans Teeuwen - genius comedian in English & Dutch

and many more, thinkers, people who see the light in something, with something

if you're up for a nice chat about the syncnificance (sync + significance, clearly) of your art

please let's record a good show

motivating
uplifting
relaxing

!

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"He who is brave is free. - Seneca "

at the bottom of your Kitchen page

absolutely

you recognize who someone is
through the quotes they choose to share

farcevalue's question at Eye AM Eye Radio back in the days

"what is freedom .... really ?"

both CalmCardKen and me said

TIME

"How you spend your TIME" - CCK
"Who do you allow to control your TIME" - "how much of daily TIME is in your own hands?"

be BRAVE

and know

Nagolbud

PLEASE HELP!!! SOMEONE LEAKED MY BOOKED ONLINE!!! REPORT THEM NOW!

Someone leaked my booked please report this website!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/Aspy-Leaked-v0-1-0-GEHACKT
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

would reporting it help
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Nagolbud wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:07 am PLEASE HELP!!! SOMEONE LEAKED MY BOOKED ONLINE!!! REPORT THEM NOW!

Someone leaked my booked please report this website!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/Aspy-Leaked-v0-1-0-GEHACKT
https://nagolbud.com/aspy-escape-from-society/
Is it not your website? Do you want us to read it?

I like the art, by the way.