Phil Collins: Proud to be a freemason

SaiGirl

Phil Collins: Proud to be a freemason

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Since we discovered that fakenukesphil survived the music of the group “Genesis”, this should be of interest.

Grand Illusion

Re: Phil Collins: Proud to be a freemason

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

It's no surprise. If you want to make it to the top in the music industry even if you have amazing talent, you still have to be in the club. Bob Dylan saying he gave himself to the Chief Commander says it all. Phil Collins is a great musician and it's sad to see him crippled from a bad fall he took performing Live but I have a feeling Doctors and Western Medicine made his life worse through surgery

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/phil- ... h-5076457/

Phil Collins.png
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Several items of interest. The man is crippled to the fact that he can't stand up and still has to go onstage to harvest the masses at age 72. So even though he can't physically stand up and can't drum, he MUST perform.
Untitdled.jpg
Secondly, it looks as if he is signing an LP. As someone who collected autographs in my younger years, I think there is something about these demons needing to comply with providing their signature when commanded or asked. I was only refused once in my life by Yul Brynner at the Kennedy Center in DC. Van Morrison walked past me, and his manager frantically took my CD and commanded him to sign it inside of the hotel in Providence, which he did.

I also noticed that if I was in a group, the demon would single me out to always accommodate me. 2 instances that were striking. After Blondie played in Boston, there was a group of 30 or so of us waiting for Debbie Harry. She came out, walked straight up to me, took my album onto the bus, and a roadie brought it out 30 seconds later...signed. Similar event with Muhammad Ali in Pennsylvania at a local TV station. Ali comes out, signs one autograph, mine, and gets on the bus.

I have to think a little bit more about this. Perhaps it is part of their spiritual contract or their nature to obey a higher authority.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

db is there any artists that are massive or have longevity ,that you think are there on merit alone?

i like phils music by the way ,last cd i had new was dusk til dawn soundtrack,96 i think
dirtybenny

napoleon wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:21 pm db is there any artists that are massive or have longevity ,that you think are there on merit alone?

i like phils music by the way ,last cd i had new was dusk til dawn soundtrack,96 i think
Hey Napoleon,

I do not think so, as far as pop music goes, i.e. music made for the masses. It is different with a guy in a local bar or coffee shop. In my opinion, this pop music of the 20th and 21st centuries is specifically put out as a form of witchcraft to entrain and spell the masses.

I have previously posted about the formulaic structure of chord progressions in pop music

viewtopic.php?p=7138&hilit=chord#p7138

I used to go to ALOT of concerts, big and small. I previously wrote about my personal interaction with Scott Bondy from Verbena and their subsequent involvement with Dave Grohl. It is a very interesting tale of the dissolution of Verbena and the resurrection of AA Bondy.

viewtopic.php?p=11679&hilit=verbena#p11679

The point I was hitting on was age. I am 63 and have seen my own body show the ever increasing limitations of aging. I cannot fathom these entities be it Dolly Parton(77), The Rolling Stones(Jagger 80), McCartney(81), Dylan(82), etc at their ages wanting to or needing to perform without some other reason. Same with Trump(77). I would rather sip a bourbon next to the fire and enjoy a nice meal at home, or go for a walk on the beach.

I don't believe that these entities are allowed to walk off the stage without permission. They have obligations to harvest the attention and emotion from manKIND.
Mick-Jagger-Rolling-Stones-concert-pictures-health-latest-news-1143967.jpg
President_Barack_Obama_presents_American_musician_Bob_Dylan_with_a_Medal_of_Freedom-e1639584739967.jpg
Dolly-Parton-Halftime-Show.jpg
napoleon

well then this is perfect for you ,the first layer

sidenote of irony where art meets reality meets art is reality is the real spinal tap must perform their songs once every two years to maintain their copyrights ,second layer
The idea was that Ian Faith, who was their manager, he passed away. In reality, Tony Hendra passed away. Ian’s widow inherited a contract that said Spinal Tap owed them one more concert. She was basically going to sue them if they didn’t. All these years and a lot of bad blood we’ll get into and they’re thrown back together and forced to deal with each other and play this concert.”

third layer and takes us back into reality .........................maybe

Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

dirtybenny wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:08 pm The point I was hitting on was age. I am 63 and have seen my own body show the ever increasing limitations of aging. I cannot fathom these entities be it Dolly Parton(77), The Rolling Stones(Jagger 80), McCartney(81), Dylan(82), etc at their ages wanting to or needing to perform without some other reason. Same with Trump(77). I would rather sip a bourbon next to the fire and enjoy a nice meal at home, or go for a walk on the beach.

I don't believe that these entities are allowed to walk off the stage without permission. They have obligations to harvest the attention and emotion from manKIND.
Are you open to the possibility since these musicians who made a deal with the Chief Commander, that they get a supernatural power given to them from the Lord of Darkness because of how important of a distraction they are on the World Stage? Maybe they do witchcraft energy rituals in order to perform Live at such an age?

It's just absurd these guys are still out there. Gene Simmons of KISS and Bruce Springsteen performing Live in their 70s. Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney and Bob Dylan are in their 80s as you mentioned. Mick Jagger and Bruce Springsteen look like they take care of themselves, so there is that component.

Still I wonder about how my relatives that are in their 70s and 80s and there is no way they could do what those guys are doing because they have suffered from typical ailments that show up in your 70s and 80s if you keep taking vaccines and listening to what the doctors say. Is somebody telling these guys avoid the injections and pills. I say No and it's up to them to figure it out as evidenced by this Gene Simmons interview where he says his wife has a alarm on his smart phone to remind him to take his pills

Howie Mandel Does Stuff #87

WIth Paul Stanley, he seems to be hip to how to care for himself and isn't listening to doctors like Gene is

Howie Mandel Does Stuff #79

These guys are worth more fake dead than alive. So they could essentially retire at any point and rake in millions or billions of dollars for their estate and for record companies. You have to wonder why did Elvis get retired but Phil Collins hasn't faked his death given the state he's in. I'm not sure how that call is made but if Phil Collins does get retired it would make perfect sense given where he's at. Let's not pretend the fake death rituals aren't what they are, which is energy harvesting witchcraft.
dirtybenny

Grand Illusion wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:33 am
Are you open to the possibility since these musicians who made a deal with the Chief Commander, that they get a supernatural power given to them from the Lord of Darkness because of how important of a distraction they are on the World Stage? Maybe they do witchcraft energy rituals in order to perform Live at such an age
That is precisely my model, GI. I have previously written about Angus Young, Jim Morrison, and Pete Townshend on stage appearing to be demonically possessed. Beyonce outright admits Sasha takes over her body when she performs.

viewtopic.php?p=2638#p2638

I am not religious, but Good Fight Ministries, quoting these rock stars' own words, led me to stop playing or listening to rock and pop.

napoleon

forgot i used phil a few days ago
napoleon

dirtybenny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:07 am
Grand Illusion wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:33 am
Are you open to the possibility since these musicians who made a deal with the Chief Commander, that they get a supernatural power given to them from the Lord of Darkness because of how important of a distraction they are on the World Stage? Maybe they do witchcraft energy rituals in order to perform Live at such an age
That is precisely my model, GI. I have previously written about Angus Young, Jim Morrison, and Pete Townshend on stage appearing to be demonically possessed. Beyonce outright admits Sasha takes over her body when she performs.

viewtopic.php?p=2638#p2638

I am not religious, but Good Fight Ministries, quoting these rock stars' own words, led me to stop playing or listening to rock and pop.

so where do these demons come from ,which religion is right cos im pretty good at ruining new age old age bullshit ,as it relies on woo woo

i like to figure out where the hustle is like smj says ,,,

coss im betting all these tales and rituals stem from debauchery and bored aristocrrats