9-11 and Sesame Street Lex cordis and LXXXVIII finis temporis

All things 9/11
dirtybenny

9-11 and Sesame Street Lex cordis and LXXXVIII finis temporis

Unread post by dirtybenny »

2 mantras from TRUTHWORLD that really irritate me are the concepts of CRYsis actor and Predictive Programming. I have previously written about the CRYsis actor mantra and its convenient technique of shutting off discussion concerning the nature of this place and how it works.

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/ ... 7641798135

With the below video clips from Sesame Street, I can hear TRUTHWORLD shouting PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. What on earth does that even mean?

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke.

https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/18/p ... ogramming/

It is unclear what mechanisms are used to achieve this. I have never even heard potential models of how this might occur presented. Secret meetings with actors, cartoonists, script writers, directors behind closed doors, a blood oath, a secret handshake and voila...we have predictive programming.

My model is the reality is a simulation that we interact with, and there are many different morphic fields in the sim. Our energies and intentions are interfacing with this place and causing manifestations in our perceptions. This includes synchronicity.

The dark wizards who control this place have spells in place to cause their will to bleed into the reality and manifest.

Thanks to Lex Cordis who points out that the typical performance of Also Sprach Zarathustra lasts roughly 33 minutes.

Also sprach Zarathustra, Op. 30 (German: [ˈalzo ʃpʁaːx t͡saʁaˈtʊstʁa] ⓘ, Thus Spoke Zarathustra or Thus Spake Zarathustra)[1] is a tone poem by Richard Strauss, composed in 1896 and inspired by Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophical 1883–1885 novel Thus Spoke Zarathustra.[2] Strauss conducted its first performance on 27 November 1896 in Frankfurt. A typical performance lasts roughly thirty-three minutes.
rachel

Re: 9-11 and Sesame Street Lex cordis and LXXXVIII finis temporis

Unread post by rachel »

Is it the word crisis actor, or what they do? I mean I would just call them actors. But the truth community want generally to differentiate.

Actors good...Crisis actors bad.
Actors good...Life time actors bad.

That in itself is a type of programming, we should ask why the differentiation?
Actors are professional liars. They pretend to be what they are not. That is their job and we should never forget that.

What's the difference between being the presenter of Pointless or Rishi Sunak, they both read scripts while presenting an image that suggests they care about what they say, no matter what is actually going on underneath.

The thing is, everyone who works for someone else does it to some degree. As soon as someone becomes an employee, they become a different person. And I know this from myself. It's quite fascinating when you recognise it. And it explains a lot about what happened during Covid.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

rachel wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:37 pm Is it the word crisis actor, or what they do? I mean I would just call them actors. But the truth community want generally to differentiate.

Actors good...Crisis actors bad.
Actors good...Life time actors bad.

That in itself is a type of programming, we should ask why the differentiation?
Actors are professional liars. They pretend to be what they are not. That is their job and we should never forget that.

What's the difference between being the presenter of Pointless or Rishi Sunak, they both read scripts while presenting an image that suggests they care about what they say, no matter what is actually going on underneath.

The thing is, everyone who works for someone else does it to some degree. As soon as someone becomes an employee, they become a different person. And I know this from myself. It's quite fascinating when you recognise it. And it explains a lot about what happened during Covid.
Hi Rachel..

I do not embrace or use the term CRYsis actor. It stifles consideration of models of how this place works. "Robbie Parker is a crysis actor." That stops the conversation regarding the realm of possibilities of how these bizarre rituals manifest in the realm. What is it? Is it a human being whose actions are motivated by money? The term actor implies they are just like you and me, doing a job for money. It implies that they are not complicit in the goal of their hive. It implies that they are spiritually the same as you and me. I do not embrace that paradigm. I do not think these entities care about money in the least. That is a ruse. They are spiritual vampires feeding off of emotion, attention, and care by means of deception.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Anyone who has a family cares about money. So ignoring this fact, like most of the truth community do, means one is handicapping themselves in thinking how people are controlled. I realise you have a different view of things. But I find people always get uppity with me when I mention the elephant in the room.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

rachel wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:33 am Anyone who has a family cares about money. So ignoring this fact, like most of the truth community do, means one is handicapping themselves in thinking how people are controlled. I realise you have a different view of things. But I find people always get uppity with me when I mention the elephant in the room.
THE MYTH THAT YOU GET MONEY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HEAR FROM THE LADS THAT WANT ME GONE ,,,,OH IVE HEARD BANDWIDTH MENTIONED AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF TRIGGERS ,I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF AB GOT PAID FOR THIS ,JUST AS I DO NOT ACCEPT MONEY ,,,IM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO JLB AND PHIL ,PHIL IS MORE RELAXED WITH HOUSECLOWNS AND LESS TENTATIVE THAN HE IS WITH AB ,AS THEY ALL ARE SCARED OF AB TELLING THEM TO READ HIS BLOG
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165924.360.jpg
SAME WITH JLB AND THE MASONS THAT TRIED TO ENTICE PEOPLE WITH THE HUSTLE OF PAYWALL AND MEMBERS ETC ETC , WHY WOULD ANYONE JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES ,,,BIT CHILDISH
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165657.263.jpg
NOW ASK FOR MONEY FOR YOUR OVERHEADS IF YOUR CHEEKY ENOUGH TO THINK YOU ARE PROVIDING A SERVICE SURE ,BUT A SERVICE NONTHELESS WOULD BE OPENLY ADMITTED TO BEEING USEFUL AND HAVE LOTS OF FEEDBACK ,,,,,,IVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING USEFUL SINCE AB EXPLAINED ANDREW MOULDEN THE OTHER WEEK ,AND THAT WAS SHORT,,,PEOPLE ARE DUMB AND FELL FOR THE HUSTLE OF MONEY FOR TRUTH
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T162122.397.jpg
THE FACT THAT PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE TELLING TRUTH IS STILL FUNNY TO ME ,,,,,NO WE HAVE OPINIONS THAT CAN AND CAN'T BE ABSORBED DEPENDING ON EVIDENCE ,YOU NEED A COMMITEE FOR THE TRUTH THAT IS ADVERTISED ,IVE NEVER RELIED SOMEONE ELSE TELLING ME THE TRUTH ,I USE THEIR OPINION IF IT IS SOUND
napoleon

BECAUSE BASICALLY ALL ANYONE IS DOING IS PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE FIGHT FOR THEM ,THATS ALL REALLY ,NOW UNDERSTANDING THE HUSTLES AND HISTORY THAT GOT US TO THE POINT OF QUESTIONING EVERYTHING IS TEACHABLE ,,I LEARNT IT ,,WE ALL RESEARCHED ALONG WITH VIRUSES BECAUSE IT WAS PRESCIENT
TEACH PEOPLE YOU DON'T PREACH TO PEOPLE ,AND YOU REMOVE THE DUNCES THAT ARE UNWILLING TO LEARN ,EVEN IF THEY DO DONATE
napoleon

SOME OF THE CONVERSATIONS I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST 4 YEARS ARE QUITE DISGUSTING AND THE WORST PART OF BEING A FAKEOLOGIST ,,,,IS WATCHING THE ATTITUDE OF MEN WHO ARE STILL NAIVE, BEING GUIDED DOWN THE I DESERVE THIS AND MORE FOR TALKING TRUTH PATH ,NO YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING ,,NONE OF US DO !!!!, LIFE IS A BITCH
BUT GUESS WHAT ? THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO FUN ,GOING UP AGAINST THE EVIL THAT RUNS MENS MINDS OR LACK OF SOMETHING BOETHIA STYLE ,BUT EITHER WAY NONE OF US ARE FUCKING SPECIAL
napoleon

sorry for swearing rachel ,i just saw what was happening to the famous livestream years ago and couldn't be arsed arguing anymore

and people donating is a great tool ,but is also used to stall people and allow complaicancy

researchers are still worth their weight in gold
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

At the end of the day, it is the individual against the collective. This is what is missed about the Christ Paul taught. You don't look to anyone else for answers, you look to Christ - exemplified by Peter walking on water. That doesn't mean people don't come together, that's the breaking of bread in communion; the Last Supper. What it's definitely not is some hocus-pocus trick with a circle of bread that represents the sun.

Imagine first century and you meet Paul, and you show him a crucifix and say I am a follower of Jesus Christ. Do you think he'd put his arm around you and greet you as "brother"? Or do you think he'd blind you as in Acts 13?
napoleon

the magic of faith is inexplicable and the highlight of all the stories i grew up loving ,and i cannot destinguish a childs willingness to believe in fairystories and magic .i wouldn't even attempt to remove that magic from a childs world

and you are correct the magic is breaking bread (a gahtering ,a get together ,that momeent when you look around and most of the people you love are happy ,thats not made up thats magic ,thats thanks for the life you got

i see my beliefs as basic as anyone elses beliefs ,i believed in god i think at the youngest age ,never stopped me doing any weird shit ,never went praying well apart from boys brigade run by a couple of mid 30s christian lads ,but i just wanted sports night ,and that was full of some wronguns at 7 years old.

spent my formative years in a boys school surrounded by islam and sikhism ,the white lads parents and black lads parents were 80 percent irish or jamaican so you can imagine the houses with jesus mirrors or crosses,and i wagged it fromm 14 shh ,but i tell you what

when you see what 911 is and how this whore services all the corrupt leaders who bang on about god left and right ...................well i never in my life wanted this much to ruin that lil bit o magic these fucks put together with 911 ,using the old beliefs as a cain to batter the doctrines in ,

star wars toys n all
psiriously they think were gullible

hey and when armageddon does come for real .let me know

but till then im not having this second rate end times thats been cobbled togrether for the benefit of some fucked up stargazers