Lez Luthor and Emily Moyer discuss the nature of the simulation

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
rachel

Re: Lez Luthor and Emily Moyer discuss the nature of the simulation

Unread post by rachel »

Lez mentions a Iceland volcano at 23 minutes, and talks about the previous eruption. I've made a number of posts about the south Iceland volcano Eyjafjallajoekull which allegedly erupted just after midnight on Sunday 21st March 2010, twenty days before the alleged plane crash in Smolensk which apparently kill the President of Poland and 95 others, on the 10th April. See here...

Re: Smolensk plane crash 2010 - Volcano erupts
viewtopic.php?p=9558#p9558

From looking at the BBC reports at the time with a skeptical eye, it looks a fake story put out to explain something else that was happening...certainly the visuals are. I have suggested cloud free "satellite pictures" as a possible reason, Russia putting cement into the sky to clear it so they could use an 'Aerostat' to position the crash debris. The cement cloud then drifting over Northern Europe in the subsequent days. Weather modification using this method is something they are known for...
According to Russian media reports, that nation's military has announced that up to 12 aircraft will "disperse clouds" to "ensure good weather" over Red Square during Victory Day celebrations in Moscow early next month. Last year, the Russian Air Force claimed to have nixed cloud formations by spraying them with potent concoctions including dry ice, silver iodide and cement powder. Colonel Alexander Drobyshevsky said the Air Force's "most experienced crews" would be employed to guarantee blue skies over the Kremlin...

The BBC tries to explain it away with the volcano having two stages, the first stage lava, which lasted from the 21st March to the 14th April, the second stage ash...
...Beginning on 14 April 2010, the eruption entered a second phase and created an ash cloud that led to the closure of most of the European IFR airspace from 15 until 20 April 2010. Consequently, a very high proportion of flights within, to, and from Europe were cancelled, creating the highest level of air travel disruption since the Second World War. The second phase resulted in an estimated 250 million cubic metres (330,000,000 cu yd) of ejected tephra and an ash plume that rose to a height of around 9 km (30,000 ft), which rates the explosive power of the eruption as a 4 on the Volcanic Explosivity Index. By 21 May 2010, the second eruption phase had subsided to the point that no further lava or ash was being produced.

There might be other reasons, like it was all part of a plan to take cloud free "satellite pictures" across Europe by the Russians during the closure...because they're not the enemy, rather they are partners in crime. But I do remember the unusually clear blue skies at the time planes were grounded because of ash, and a layer of dust on my car.

PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

If you look up the number of active volcanoes in Iceland, you will find different answers but I remember seeing in November articles stating that Iceland had 33 active volcanoes, I'm not sure what's happening there but it's a red flag for me.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I liked at the end how he linked synchronicities with the movie Interstellar and also their discussion on boredom, the Matrix keeps entertained to some extent maybe what's outside is so boring that we keep coming back. Imagine being truly alone like the guy in the Passengers movie. Nevertheless, he's right, can't we do something better that this world where everyone spends their time working on fake jobs?
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

Lez luthor is a half stepping "antichrist." And with Tim the fakeologist admission last night finally after years of asking he too is an "antichrist".

When people tell you something you need to take them at their word.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"the" nature of "the" simulation

Funny carnies.

The whole indoctrinated idea of a "simulation" comes from the same Transhuman Agenda as any other crazy making psyops, enhancing the Computerized Era idea.

On NYE CalmCardKen and me had a great conversation about these psyops, in this month that should be released for all to hear.

The "we live in a simulation" marks are Marked by the Same Satanic Beast as the Coronabelievers.

Get it out of your thinking.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio