John le Bon on fire in Reality Sceptic Podcast

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

John le Bon on fire in Reality Sceptic Podcast

Unread post by dirtybenny »

JLB addresses his research on the History Hoax, APPLE, ANDROID, antinatalism, and demonic energies at play in the realm...WOW

napoleon

Re: John le Bon on fire in Reality Sceptic Podcast

Unread post by napoleon »

104 jlb reckons hes figured some of this stuff out ,from what i have heard jlb does not explain who did what or what happened or predict the future with garnered knowledge ,he does like all ludicrous particles do ,and asks you to question these thiings without an alternative,

thats not even close to being a truther is it.........no
ive learnt their rules ,installed my own rules ,all these tarts have learnt is the houseclowns rule for eeking out a pittance pretending
napoleon

the-tomb-of-c-r-c-1928-j-augustus-knapp-transparent.png
2001-a-space-odyssey_036 (1).jpg
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I heard a John le Bon that was charismatic and in a cheerful mood. Now Ab claims JLB was depressed in talking to Reality Sceptic Luke https://fakeologist.com/reality-sceptic ... hn-le-bon/

I don't think Luke cut that part out of the audio, so not sure what exactly Ab is speaking about.

I thought JLB made a good appearance and the idea the John le Bon would get depressed...over what, right? He commands a huge audience, Frank the Salt Guy regularly exhibits jealously of John's success, JLB has been going strong for almost 10 years, YouTube doesn't really take down his content, so the list of reeasons JLB would be optimistic versus pessimistic is endless.

Now the only thing he would be pessimistic about is normies, but JLB is observing them, not one himself. So normies have to get their shit together or the future isn't looking bright. If JLB is depressed for normies that is different than being depressed about his own life. Like I said, I don't think JLB has ever made an appearance on an audio where I came away thinking he's a sad or negative person.
napoleon

jlb is a normie
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Whatever JLB is, he did not use the terminology "war is a hoax", "war is fake", yet the neutral and opening "War is Not What You Think". Are you reading along, pasterno? Why not listen to John's podcast and review that in your own thread?

And Grand Illusion, reading what you write about "depression", it doesn't seem you understand what depression involves, and sounding depressed (Ab's words) is a different thing than "being depressed" your claim Ab said...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

When I think of who John le Bon is, Normie and Depression never come to mind.

Does John le Bon get angry? Yes. Especially when guys like Frank the Salt Guy call him a Jesuit or a Corporation or the time back in August/September 2023, JLB flipped out on Brian Wild Times in the Fakeo Discord for Wild Times endless self promotion of how great his life is. That would get anyone upset. CONstantly putting yourself over, posting pussy on Discord. Where do you draw the line, right? JLB probably says to himself enough is enough.

Also to add on, I really do think a lot of married Fakeologists are jealous of the freedom JLB has being a young and single in Bulgaria.

Back to the mood JLB voiced in this audio. I was trying really hard to listen to for a JLB that had the blues in this Reality Sceptic Podcast guest appearance by JLB and I got nothing like that.

I've listened to at least hundred hours of John le Bon talking over 8-9 years and he never sounds down and out. Maybe Ab had this podcast set at 0.5x speed and JLB sounded slow and that confused Ab that maybe John was depressed to Ab's ears. I usually go with 1.5x speed on audios but sometimes I have to do 1.25x speed with JLB because he talks fast. I'm still miffed on how Ab heard a knocked sideways JLB is this podcast. So I'm with Dirty Benny that JLB was on fire in this Podcast and not a JLB who was down in the dumps. Trust me, I want to hear what Ab heard, but it wasn't there.
napoleon

when i say normie ,i use the comparrison of rollo,geris,original simulant ,matti, tom d, and the plethora of individuals who are so scared of me they hide ,feel free to add all the clues forum and hoaxbusters tarts
napoleon

i could have said hacking shower of shit ,or fraud but normie was easier
napoleon

i just play with all the fakeologists who thought they could fuckabout