Orphan trains and the repopulation op My Lunch Break

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Orphan trains and the repopulation op My Lunch Break

Unread post by dirtybenny »

MLB is my favorite HIStory researcher out there. MLB ties together the repopulation operation with orphans in detail. MLB also posits that Columbus never existed.

napoleon

Re: Orphan trains and the repopulation op My Lunch Break

Unread post by napoleon »

christopher columbus is definitely code or myth ,good vid ,there were similar buildings of similar architecture in europe at the time ,but im still soaking all these videos and ideas up
this should make you cry ,unlless you are soulless and without any heart
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The thing I dislike about all of these, they always look at thing through the lens of this generation.

Before the 1960s there was no reliable contraceptives. In a woman's reproductive life, she is capable of having 12-13 children unhindered. If the family could not feed their children, an option was the orphanage. Your parents didn't need to be dead for you to end up there. The idea of people profiting from populating other lands with orphans is reasonable. But you don't have to attach it to some bullshit about the programmed narrative of a "GREAT RESET".

It clearly comes from the same place as the United Nations and its Sustainable Development Goals, and King Charles' Gaia Cult.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR A 'GREAT RESET'
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/ ... eat-reset/
COVID-19 lockdowns may be gradually easing, but anxiety about the world’s social and economic prospects is only intensifying. There is good reason to worry: a sharp economic downturn has already begun, and we could be facing the worst depression since the 1930s. But, while this outcome is likely, it is not unavoidable.

To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism.
Same Shit, Different Day.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

rachel wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:11 pm The thing I dislike about all of these, they always look at thing through the lens of this generation.

Same Shit, Different Day.
Exactly. What a load of BS.