the population bomb

aSHIFT.

the population bomb

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

a new thread cause in the first 4 pages I couldn't find an earlier one

but

nice and finally collaboration, i.e. aSHIFT. between different platforms and different owners even

so Ab the Fakeologist should take over this thread, this ain't mine, this is here for us.

The Population Bomb

On Ab's Fakeotube:
and on the apparently revived with research (an Excel sheet is linked I saw, NOTE I haven't checked that file and don't vouch for it, just share) Piece of Mindful (Mark is at best when his commenters can speak out loud) about this topic

https://pieceofmindful.com/2023/12/07/t ... ent-338027

==========

just some thoughts

- the birth numbers always exceed the death numbers, even in the most dangerous or diseased countries
- net immigration goes from countryside to cities and from poorer countries to richer ones (according to the general measurements)
- real registrations only happen at birth (except the unregistered children, which I highly admire) and death (not for all even)
- in between there is some registration with migrations and movements, but that is far from reliable

for instance

I lived, according to the World Factbook Number Statistics That Combine All Country Counts in 2 already.

For years, just before coming to Colombia I realized I was still also registered in the Netherlands, while not living there, even officially (registered living in Germany), so the systems didn't communicate

GIVENS

- any big number is false

why ?

ask the guy who caught that eel of 2 meters. Or 1.2, or doesn't matter

it's a general human trait to either exaggerate or hyperbolize things.

- and those with the most Power are the ones who Profit the most

thus their numbers are the most inflated.

hence why "war numbers are fake" is true, but that doesn't make war, or involving many innocent vicsims containing parts of war, "fake" or "a hoax"

morphing planes, moonlandings, Sandy Hook, A.Frade Westminster "attacks", those are hoaxes, fake, that language. Not the much more complex psyops, we should all use better words for those.

so given these givens and thoughts, given thoughts, we all should share, again, this is not my thread, but Ab's, as promoted by Mark Tokarski...

I think it is safe to conclude

that

1 even the official numbers are false and unreliable (a lot of mass migration happening outside of our environments, even in "2 million" Venezuelan "richer" Colombia)
2 there are incentives given by givens empowering powers that think they can control us, the Animal Farmers, The Building of the Beast to inflate numbers wherever they want
3 apart from the ghost towns in remote areas, former mining places and "underdeveloped" countryside hamlets, most of the world's urban centers are growing by immigration, with traditional villages having the most organic growth through natural offspring, added with some minor migrations (emigrations to bigger cities and immigrations from other villages)

making that the estimates for smaller cities are inflated and even more for metropoles like where I am it's a combination of smaller cities where no regional registration exists, censuses are done every so many years, I didn't participate, but my esposina did for us

so I think it's safe to say that the Population Bomb, or Inflated Population Numbers exists.

share your thoughts, Ab especially !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio