Programming people to do "terrorism"

pasterno

Programming people to do "terrorism"

Unread post by pasterno »

I was just watching a serie with "terrorists" doing attacks.

While automatically I think events are set up, it makes me think.

It's way more effective to manipulate the mind of some to do attacks. The "terrorists" are very cool guys in the serie.
I can imagine some 16-20 year old muslim immigrant kids from one of the slums in the west looking at this and thinking: "This is awesome"

Then some letter-agency helps with some guns under the cover of a guy in a cave, and we are done.

I mean millions will watch it, I'm sure 10+ guys think, those "terrorists" are cool. And the same goes for the programming of "right-wing extremists".

I think the big events are engineered like 9/11 or this Jan 6 fakery. But many of the smaller attacks, 4 random kids with guns in the European capitals are more dependent on programming. Then the kids go on Telegram. Then the mossad delivers some guns.

wdyt?
Grand Illusion

Re: Programming people to do "terrorism"

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

If anything, all the programming does is make people passive? Here is America, young men are softer than dough boys. They don't even have any bark let alone bite. I think Sai Girl could beat up a lot of young dudes.

So the idea that they are being programmed to Terrorize, I don't see it especially with how low the T (Testosterone) is and men are becoming more feminine.

Also young men care more about what's on the screens than in the physical reality. There's so much violent programming on TV, Movies and video games such as Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto. That's where you will find young men living out any aggression from their programming.

You have to keep in mind once the poLICE force was militarized, at poLICE state was here and the perception changed of being able to get away with any crimes like in years past.

Back to your point, having all this violence and fake death mass casualty Psyops programs people to be afraid and passive. That's one of the objectives.

If you fall for the Realologist angle that Psychotropic meds are causing young men to do all these mass shootings, then you're aren't questioning the mass media's lies. The Big Harma poisons cause these people to be fucked up but in their rooms playing video games. They aren't going to do jack shit in the physical reality. They barely realize how to fight like previous generations and they lack the toughness like Arnold says

pasterno

@Grand Illusion

The propaganda is aimed at black and muslim boys. (e.g. rap drug crime culture pushed in the 80s and 90s for blacks, or terrorist propganda for muslim boys after 9/11, or the range of series for muslim boys in Paris and Marseille banlieus)

White boys get wimp propaganda.

It's a great divide and conquer propaganda tool.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

If this thread is the result of my rage against your raw and sloppy usage of important terms in the context of war, then happy to see a good breakthrough happen!

If not, still the same.

Isn't it just as idiotic that western (mainly US American) late teens and early twenties think "I'm gonna sign up and fight off those dirty box cutters who with the Power of Allah are able to circumvent the Laws of Nature and morphe planes into towers" in all their relative abundance and other opportunities than Ze Military in their homeland....

as the ones on the "other" side doing that but then not for a Starred and Striped flag but something green with sables and AK47s...

?

I had it happen in my own real life environment, that type of "radicalized" muslim.

Because of my unique 9/12 experience, I was not at home during the events, but in the weeks after, back in the bakery, one of my moroccan-Dutch colleagues totally flipped. Before 9/11, he was just normal, quiet and integrated, but when I came back, I found another guy.

He really caught up in the events, not different than the hysteric soccer mom types on the other side of the Atlantic...

his brother, who sometimes came to the bakery, changed into the typical orthodox muslim, growing beard, traditional clothing, the likes.

Indeed, if those types, not the dumbest, are being recruited by agencies, they definitely are vulnerable enough to join.

Again, look at how "easy" and SEXY it is to join the 'Merican Mannschaft, why would the "other" side be any different?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

aSHIFT. wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:02 pm Isn't it just as idiotic that western (mainly US American) late teens and early twenties think "I'm gonna sign up and fight off those dirty box cutters who with the Power of Allah are able to circumvent the Laws of Nature and morphe planes into towers" in all their relative abundance and other opportunities than Ze Military in their homeland....

as the ones on the "other" side doing that but then not for a Starred and Striped flag but something green with sables and AK47s...

?

I had it happen in my own real life environment, that type of "radicalized" muslim.

Because of my unique 9/12 experience, I was not at home during the events, but in the weeks after, back in the bakery, one of my moroccan-Dutch colleagues totally flipped. Before 9/11, he was just normal, quiet and integrated, but when I came back, I found another guy.

He really caught up in the events, not different than the hysteric soccer mom types on the other side of the Atlantic...

his brother, who sometimes came to the bakery, changed into the typical orthodox muslim, growing beard, traditional clothing, the likes.

Indeed, if those types, not the dumbest, are being recruited by agencies, they definitely are vulnerable enough to join.

Again, look at how "easy" and SEXY it is to join the 'Merican Mannschaft, why would the "other" side be any different?
Yes, exactly the same for both sides. And it's interesting to see it as a marketing operation. It's like sportsball.

Hence Gaza is such a nice sportsball game.

Some kids get really riled up for the "Palestinian" cause and some for the "Israeli" cause. It's always the same game.

While the majority of the starting events of this "conflict" are fake (like the dance festival massacre) or the fake bombs on the Palestinian hospital. The whole game is to have us pick one side. And therefore become ambassadors of lies. Those starting lies can and will become a new reality.

There will be new attacks in Europe in the coming year as the programming is done now.

Programming
If you care about the weather -> Glue yourself to the pavement
If you care about Allah and (insert country) -> Kill random civilians in a metro or so and become a martyr

The programming is so real.

And it doesn't even make sense, I mean how does glueing yourself to the pavement make the weather colder? Or how does killing random civilians bring you to heaven?

It doesn't make sense. But it does. As it's programming.

I've seen the same with a few Muslim guys I knew. They completely fell for the American propaganda. They took up their role just shortly after 9/11. Before that nobody here cared about their religion 1 bit.

In a way we are all victims of this propaganda machine.