COVID-19 AS A Money Fraud

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

COVID-19 AS A Money Fraud

Unread post by rachel »

https://x.com/myletrinh123/status/1737131970445131803
Hospitals Increase Deaths Attributed to Covid

I was informed that hospitals in Australia receive $13,000 for each Covid-positive death and $38,000 per week for an ICU Covid patient. Personally, I know of a 41-year-old man who required intubation for several weeks. During his hospitalization, he developed bilateral pneumothorax (collapsed lungs) and needed three chest drains. The family was informed that his chances of survival were only 2%.

After 28 days, the hospital decided to attempt a treatment called "steroid pulsing." This involved administering high doses of Methylprednisolone (a steroid) for three days, followed by gradually reducing the dosage. This treatment protocol, which I also used for my patient at Westmead Hospital, which saved her life.

Fortunately, this patient survived thanks to the administration of high-dose steroids, similar to the treatment that had saved lives during the SARS-CoV-1 outbreak. Despite being 10 years younger than my patient, he would not have survived until the correct treatment was administered. He remained in the hospital for a total of 6 months and was eventually discharged in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, he had and had to undergo intense rehabilitation to regain his ability to walk.

When he felt strong enough to go home, the hospital refused to release him. This caused a heated altercation between the family and the hospital staff, as the family insisted on taking him home. It's disheartening to note that many patients I know who are battling Covid have had to resort to threatening hospital staff or engage in some kind of fight before being allowed to leave. It seems that this issue stems from the fact that hospital administrators receive financial incentives to keep patients hospitalized for longer periods of time.

As one of the commenters said: "You don't need people to be in on a conspiracy to get them to go along with it. You just have to create incentives to drive others into behaviors that will push them to help achieve the conspiracies goals and money is the easiest one to use."
napoleon

Re: COVID-19 AS A Money Fraud

Unread post by napoleon »

spot on you leave profits drop ,made me think of truman show when the patients and nurses try and stop him