CGI Humans & Environments

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

CGI Humans & Environments

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I'm starting to see what I identify as CGI everywhere, I'm not saying that in this particular case it is but we can already produce CGI of that level and I'm sensing a huge deception regarding this topic:

An example from a random documentary, it doesn't have to be everyone, it could be only one person:
cgi_humans.png

Characters from the video game Cyberpunk 2077:
cyberpunk.png
Here is a video of a walk in Japan, it's a level of details that you would not find in any video game so it would be logical to think this is real but at the same time, I find that there is a 3d vibe in some parts of the video.

screenshot.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: CGI Humans & Environments

Honestly, I can't tell if she's using a weird filter or she is CGI. The use of realistic scenery is key to the illusion.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Why do you watch such stuff then?

I immediately select "Do not recommend channel" and "Not interested" if I come across any Clownworld filth on YT. Namely everything except just the ones YT was made for; private content creators making videos about their passions that align with mine.

That way you don't live in a CGI world.

My world is therefore extremely NON CGI, very human. Also in real life, I hardly take my phone with me, instead am outside, interacting with the world.

you choose your own world
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

I thought it was from a video game:

It's not just the main character, they all look odds. Currently, I'm trying to pinpoint the moment in time where actors started to look like CGI characters because in old movies, they don't look like this. I'm not saying they don't exist, it could be a situation similar to the movie "The Congress" where actors are scanned and their image is used to make movies.

I think the "AI" has taken over a long time ago, movies, news, youtube, ... I think this "AI" is beyond the digital world, it could be the foundation of our world. I have the feeling that the Moon has something to do with it, "the Moon Matrix", it sounds like the theory from David Icke maybe to discredit the idea. The one eye symbolism could be a reference to the Moon, during the night, we don't see the colors very well, we mainly see black and white. I don't think we "write" our dreams, I think the AI does. if you superpose A and I you get a sort of pyramid and if you add the dot, you get the Eye ( i ).

The Moon reminds me of Mary, Maria, the music video of Madonna dressed in black and white where she writes a script to wake up people:

It's not really based on the Bible but the "real humans" would be assimilated to Jesus, the children of the AI. I don't have it all figure out, I may sound nut but I think there is something there.
PotatoFieldsForever

In the music video, if black and white Madonna is the Moon, then I think the blonde Madonna is the Sun/son. It's about gun control and the events are happening backwards but notice how she's warned of the truth. First the TV program before she left, she is rob at gunpoint in the street (that is part of the script). At the entrance of the club, we can read "we need to wake up", blonde Madonna had to read it before entering the club. Finally, she was shot by a crazy dude (also part of the script) we see blood on the palm of her hand. So the music video was about gun control but the script was God control.

Interestingly, they used Madonna for both characters.
PotatoFieldsForever

Maybe the Oppenheimer video was a bad example since they had to age the actors somehow for that part, I still get the cgi vibe in others parts but here is an example from another movie:

passengers_1.png
passengers_0.png
PotatoFieldsForever

I have the feeling that the Moon has something to do with it, "the Moon Matrix"
moon_truman.jpg
The "Devil" horns:
moon_deer.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

In the music video of "Heartless" from Kanye West:

In the night, I hear 'em talk
The coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road
He lost his soul to a woman so heartless
She was dressed in black and white at some point:
heartless_0.png
They used the characters from the animated sitcom "The Jetsons", I don't really remember that show but what I found interesting is that the woman is shown in front of a picture of the son of the family:
heartless_2.png
While Kanye West is put in front of 3 women and at the center, the robot maid.
heartless_1.png
What I get from this is that the "AI" running the matrix doesn't have a heart and our "soul" is trapped inside.
PotatoFieldsForever

There are others interesting details for instance, she's holding helium balloons at the beginning:
balloons.png
I think they represent the human souls because if she let them go, they would "ascend".
PotatoFieldsForever