Fakeotube : 30 cookies 1.1gb !!!

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
franny23

Fakeotube : 30 cookies 1.1gb !!!

Unread post by franny23 »

I just noticed that fakeotube alone puts down 30 cookies at a whopping 1.1gb. i find this unacceptable, ridiculous even ...gigabytes of cookies . that is wack :o more like wedding cakes than cookies ;)
So if one deletes cookies after use, then next time another 1.1 gb has to be downloaded? no wonder the site has operational issues. anyways, might be worth asking ur web designer "WTF? " :mrgreen:
**We are the souls that the mischief gang cannot contain
aSHIFT.

Re: Fakeotube : 30 cookies 1.1gb !!!

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

There may be something wrong on your end. Or with every video you watch a new load of cookies is placed on your machine?

I got 14 cookies totalling just 142 kb from Fakeotube.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
franny23

wrong on my end? LOL how so? no to ur question, I deleted the cookies, logged back in and 975 mb was downloaded as 17 cookies immediately. how does my end control(fvck up) that? I did a degree in software engineering by the way , not that i ever used it, thought it was shit industry. id really love to hear how my extremely well setup system is doing shit so wrong that fakeotube immediately lays down 1gb of cookies upon logging in.. the only website ive ever seen do this . i have an ultra customised linux system, meticulously looked after . clearly our setups are being treated differently. aint nuffin wrong here . (i am open to suggestion tho.....but you gunna have 2 get technical)
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I can only speak for my own experiences and trust your expertise with computers.

Now when clicking 2 videos I have 19 cookies and 1.4 Mb, so indeed a strong increase from 10x smaller before.

Are you an avid watcher? That may have to do with it?

These kinds of Gb sizes are a bit extreme indeed...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

The FakeoTube Blues

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

There is a lot wrong with FakeoTube. Along the lines of what Franny mentioned, you don't get an option to reject cookies so you have to see the accept cookie message at the bottom of FakeoTube that obstructs the view of FakeoTube.com

Also you can't edit replies or delete comments.

Sometimes I go to scroll through the FakeoTube pages to find other vidoes and all of the sudden a video pops up and starts playing despite having auto-play on my Firefox Browser Disabled.

I've told all this to Ab but I don't think Ab feels like approaching the FakeoTube Developer for whatever reason with suggestions on how to improve the website.

A Velocet Full Time would have done wonders to Fakeologist because the amount of tech issues going on is through the roof. Ab is spread to thin to address the glitches and snags he runs into under the different Fakeologist Branded Websites. Velo was of the mind of how to rid of these Gremlins and he's greatly missed.
franny23

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:35 pm I can only speak for my own experiences and trust your expertise with computers.

Now when clicking 2 videos I have 19 cookies and 1.4 Mb, so indeed a strong increase from 10x smaller before.

like i already stated in this thread, i get 975 mb cookies just logging into fakeotube . as soon as i watch anything it goes to the 1/1 gb of cookies i get. it hasnt been working for me since i delete such silly cookies on sight . seems honey pot like , for me at least
franny23

aSHIFT. wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:35 pm I can only speak for my own experiences and trust your expertise with computers.

like i already stated in this thread, i get 975 mb cookies just logging into fakeotube . as soon as i watch anything it goes to the 1.1 gb of cookies i get. it hasnt been working for me since i delete such silly cookies on sight . seems honey pot like , for me at least