Prison fakery (Aby Ghraib, but also fake prison movie depictions)

aSHIFT.

Re: Prison fakery (Aby Ghraib, but also fake prison movie depictions)

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Whole post typed and pooof, gone.

in short, a repeat:

1 - your main problem is that you follow Media, you are psyopnitized, thank you Graphene Lemming (who is that too) for the Newspeech ; you go off of FAKE sources ; media, politicians and then conclude something is "fake" because the media stories are so weird. Yeah duh, that is the task of the media. The Media are not there to INform, yet to DEform, QED

2 - I am not caught up in Big Numbers and does it matter to you if your family member is locked up by indeed a very Evil Government, if they are locked up with 999,999 others, or 900 or even 0 ?

Everyone being locked up for being "different" to the Big Chinese State Ideals is an atrocity.

3 - I haven't been there either, but have talked with a Chinese (Manchu) and Taiwanese friend and if you think China is some beautiful paradise just painted bad by the media (like Colombia is for the most part), then maybe you should

DETACH

from the fakeness (why are you even giving the BBC and all those clicks, you are helping the Satan)

and talk with real people

get some reality in your life.

if you like that from the comfort of your couch, watch boots on the ground videos, they show the real countries and peoples behind the facades.

serpentza is a South African guy who lived 14 years in China and saw the country change drastically over that time, making YT content for a long time, so you see the changes.

He and his buddy expose a lot of Chinese Propaganda, that seems to have found you too

"just a school to learn Mandarin, [nothing to see here people]"

"everything outside of my Western comfy cove is just fake, made for TV, nobody dies, nobody gets hurt, ever, it's all a Truman show"

these Denialists are worse than normies. Normies can't be blamed, anyone awake on media fakery should be.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:47 am
if you like that from the comfort of your couch, watch boots on the ground videos, they show the real countries and peoples behind the facades.

serpentza is a South African guy who lived 14 years in China and saw the country change drastically over that time, making YT content for a long time, so you see the changes.

He and his buddy expose a lot of Chinese Propaganda, that seems to have found you too

"just a school to learn Mandarin, [nothing to see here people]"

"everything outside of my Western comfy cove is just fake, made for TV, nobody dies, nobody gets hurt, ever, it's all a Truman show"

these Denialists are worse than normies. Normies can't be blamed, anyone awake on media fakery should be.
We totally disagree here.

Serpentza is driving a purely political channel. Pure fakery. (or more accurate, extremely selective framing"

https://www.youtube.com/@serpentza

I suggest those interested take a look.

It has one aim: "china bad"

All videos. All messaging directs to this.

This is not reality. It's also not the opposite. "china good" "us bad"

It's just global politics as it's been for long. Divide and conquer.

Some titles:
People are Collapsing Spontaneously all over China! Why?
It’s Over, China Cancels Christmas!
I was a Bodyguard for a Chinese Serial Rapist
China tries a Honey Trap to Ensnare me

Lol, i can't even fathom you think this is real.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

So the clown who doesn't WATCH and judge (watch more than one video and over a longer period of his stays there, and talk like an adult)

decides about "ze truth"

simply because he cannot handle the fact that a human life outside of the comfy Western bubble his head is in is worth much less and regimes outside of the so-called democrazy perform practices the "Geneva Convention" would not agree about (not that that says anything...)

blind for the truth and thereby HARMING what it is to be a Fakeologist.

it is NOT to be this moronic.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

It is outright Brave New World 1984 Animal Farm horror in China

BY LAW

not some media talk that some here seem to be stuck in

China is THE mental prison (on-topic) preparing the Future Citizens of Earth for how to behave and not to behave

It doesn't matter the channelizer of those horrors, if it is someone online who publishes their experiences on the ground and understanding the locals (at least in Mandarin, there are so many (threatened!) languages in China) or real life people who can inform you about what is really going on in that

absolute Animal Farming Hellhole

if you like to watch Fakery, check the Fake Grass spraying the Chinese do

the whole world has went to shit solely because

the Japanese Eye AM Eye for Quality, Standards and Practices, booming in the 80s and with so-many useful day-to-day products

was replaced by

Cheap, Commie, Corrupt, Crappy and Crazy Chinese products

the evidence is in our daily lives. And for the mental, political and social PRISON China is, do your own research.

Really look into things

instead of going off Video titles, jesus what a loser....

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

the "Re-education Camp" discussion led me to this analogy:

gaia : "what do you think of big hairy apes and undescribed species of horses?"

pasterno : "I don't believe in Bigfoot and Unicorns"

gaia : "I get that, can we talk about larger-than-human figures and unknown creatures with head protrusions roaming in the forest"

pasterno : "Bigfoot and Unicorns are FAKE"

gaia : "yes, I am not talking about those, you are, can we talk about brown bipedal primates and narwhal head-like horses please?"