Has A.I. finally passed the famous "Turing Test"?

SaiGirl

Has A.I. finally passed the famous "Turing Test"?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

No need to plow through the entire article, but I’ve included the link below.

Here's the bottom line:

===============
“Large Language Models” (LLMs) learn only from language; without being embodied in the physical world, They do not experience language’s connection to objects, properties and feelings, as a person does.
“It’s clear that they’re not understanding words in the same way that people do,” Lake says.

In his opinion, LLMs currently demonstrate “that you can have very fluent language without genuine understanding”.
On the flip side, LLMs also have capabilities that people don’t — such as the ability to know the connections between almost every word humans have ever written.
This might allow the models to solve problems by relying on quirks of language or other indicators, without necessarily generalizing to wider performance.
=====================================
UNQUOTE

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-02361-7
napoleon

Re: Has A.I. finally passed the famous "Turing Test"?

Unread post by napoleon »

i heard you say trump or biden vax ,they are actors reading a script lyn

,does the name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it

the name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
Although initially budgeted by Congress for about $10 billion in May 2020,[1] Operation Warp Speed had spent $12.4 billion by mid-December

the name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it ,it does however fit the programming movies counterpart interstellar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstel ... expedition.
but it does fit the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of the absuyrdity of a virus phage journey ,

What was Cooper's mission in Interstellar called? cooper is the scarecrow on our rosicrucian reflection of the upcoming warpspeed alegory,remember No-lens has been carrying the future narrative bat-on ,and he qualifies as he has a special wand (camera) i-max,
He michael caine enlists Cooper to pilot an exploratory spacecraft called the Endurance, equipped with two Ranger craft (ruby slippers) and one Lander craft carbon space bat (metaphor for covid graphene and batvirus visually anyway) with a crew of three scientists: Romilly, Doyle, and Brand's daughter Amelia. This is humanity's last chance; there are no more resources to mount another expedition.

climate change catastrophe ,lazarus mission ,the blackhole is the oz symbol ,dorothy stays at home this time ,aswell as all the actual covid graphics throughout the film ,yellow brick roads ,twisters the lot
i took you to oz

lose the munchkins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
Although initially budgeted by Congress for about $10 billion in May 2020,[1] Operation Warp Speed had spent $12.4 billion by mid-December

the name warpspeed ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it ,it does however fit the programming movies counterpart interstellar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstel ... expedition.
even in interstellar the missions are descriptive ..The Lazarus missions
yiuyuy.JPG
Capturedsffsd.JPG
What was Cooper's mission in Interstellar called? cooper is the scarecrow on our rosicrucian reflection of the upcoming warpspeed alegorry,
He enlists Cooper to pilot an exploratory spacecraft called the Endurance, equipped with two Ranger craft and one Lander craft, with a crew of three scientists: Romilly, Doyle, and Brand's daughter Amelia. This is humanity's last chance; there are no more resources to mount another expedition.

(interstellar) is a work of genius and the scarecrow with a diploma piloting a spacebat "the lander"fecking batshaped carbon spaceship smh (covaids) into a psi fi nerds wet dream a black hole !!!!surrounded by a yellow brick road

a good metaphor as it were because it allowed No-lens to emulate the same visuals as were expected to believe a virus phage takes ,with cosmism and spaceships ,this is ignored by masons because of the millenium fall-con spaceship precident set by star wars and the j tobin plaza psi fi film
yellow brick road can be seen from space you gullible apes ,lose the masons
6e38562f-c5c8-4e76-926a-89ace0b43dab.gif
napoleon

e5b80ba2e1b0da4b66fd23470739e69djhjhh.jpg
e5b80ba2e1b0da4b66fd23470739e69djh.jpg
Capturerwererw.JPG
explaining the script is off limits to tim osman cos hes a mason and cannot reveal the american wizards use the same foundational myth for all their events
napoleon

Captureghg.JPG
uyuy.JPG
Capturenddn.JPG
vaccines are deadly no matter who you think come up with the innitiative ,it was 4 years old before trump uttered the word warpspeed