Using the simulation to generate the simulacrum.

SaiGirl

Using the simulation to generate the simulacrum.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

The “George Floyd Death Hoax” riots: Where the fake generates the real.
It’s called a simulacrum.
And it can riot, loot, burn, assault (and perhaps kill) for real.
But it usually demands the participation, cost and complexity of a “cast of thousands”.

================

https://www.stpaul.gov/news/surveillanc ... brella-man

===============================

The delivery of the props for the planned spectacle is an essential element of movie making.

https://www.newsweek.com/missouri-polic ... st-1507891

But nobody knows how to stage a riot better than Hollywood:

pasterno

Re: Using the simulation to generate the simulacrum.

Unread post by pasterno »

The “George Floyd Death Hoax” riots: Where the fake generates the real.
It’s called a simulacrum.
And it can riot, loot, burn, assault (and perhaps kill) for real.
-
The delivery of the props for the planned spectacle is an essential element of movie making.
This is true.

The fake generates the real.

The fake planes on 9/11 generate real boys going to Afghanistan. Guns are the props of war. Like the stones after Floyd. You hand guns to young boys when they go on a "patrol" in Afghanistan after a few weeks of scary indoctrination on "terrorists". What will happen?

It's like giving a kid a water balloon in his hand, what will he do?

This is so fascinating of those in power. The give us something to rile up about. They give us the props. And then the plebs commit the crimes.

It's not them. They seduce. Give us some water balloons. Let's see what happens...

Planning Floyd must have been so much fun. Real life theatrics. You don't even need to do a lot. Some theater, some props, some invitations and it will all flow nicely.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

SIMULACRUM (simulacra): Something that replaces reality with its representation. Jean Baudrillard in "The Precession of Simulacra" defines this term as follows: "Simulation is no longer that of a territory, a referential being, or a substance.

this was introduced to me by original simulant because he and the other masons could not say miniature towers on 911 ,i even said they were 38 foot tall so not too miniature

funny isnt it what shithead masons will and wont say ,recently ,i say recently ,in the past four years we have heard dozens of masons generalise about stuff and i show beiing applied on 911 ,i mean if they cant repeat the words i use what fucking use are these masons
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

most recent simulacrum was delivered by silas ,when descirbing the shiva death rainbow goddess,dorothy)rey)