The Hollow Towers - A Potemkin Village

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: The Hollow Towers - A Potemkin Village

Unread post by napoleon »

you dont even have to accept miniatures ,it's the first step in making a movie with skyscrapers collapsing ,
but when all the controllled iopposition including the clues forum coppers cannot introduce new material ,or better still do what i did and solve it before i got here ,well then your left like me relying on honest men and women to be unbiassed

no chance doll no chance at all we get anyone unbiassed in fakeologist ,they got all hands on deck ffor my spaceship
911 toys will do that to the illuminati cockknockers

all i use is their rules on them
napoleon

prior knowledge of 911 is one thing ,selling the images of the holes after the collapse has happened 24 years in advance of the collapse is another thing ,all they can do is argue

i left them to it

knowing eventually even the dumbest motherfucker in town would work out why ab doesnt speak to fakeologist who read the blog ,i aint the demoralisation agent in this exercise,psilly fucks read the blog and give an opinion or leave ,or show me some magic dust fucking embarrassing
napoleon

rachel wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:52 pm What are you thinking about, regarding live?

In one sense, it is actually amazing, that no one ever discusses miniatures, I mean even to dismiss them. Actually, when you realise it, it's like "Woe! How is this missing from the conversation?"

Every Explosion In Thunderbirds
gnight truthseekers ,im going to bed tomorrows another day ,gaia keep the music low please
napoleon

before i go
this is timebandits ,the boys bedroom toys and imagery make the dream he has ,same as dorothy in oz yeah ?

so when i show these images of 911
ipiccy_image (38) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-20T125623.770.jpg
and you find out the operation to fund ozama bin laden was called cyclone ,or they used night vision green imagery to into his hideout the emrald city ,you wanna ask why the masons in the fakeologist get to ignore their own cult ,honestly youve got a website full of masons who pay the truthers to talk shite
145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.jpg
watch rob agers video and ask yourself did the director of brazil another 911 movie tell us any truths ,the answer is yes
napoleon

you know fucking annoys me i said years ago ab won't find anyone to read the millenium fall-con ,im not guessing am i

not if i worked out what the standard of fakeologist was in 2019 and left a bunch of fucking chnacers talking bollocks for years ,fuck me

one more time ,the entire narrative of 911 , from ceremony to purpertraitors is in your blog and forum and dont expect controlled opposition you talk to every fucking week to agree or bring it up it retires liars , from all websites invading to distract
ciao
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

SaiGirl wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:05 pm Dedicated to Jim Rizoli and Judy Wood.

rachel wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:17 pm The two pictures I know of where the towers look hollow as mentioned in the testimony link above. I'm not sure if it's a visual effect or really showing light passing through, though the sunlight does look like it's coming from behind the towers.

I've looked at this image a number of times, and today I see something I'd not noticed before. We are seeing the cranes on tall platforms through the tower structures, the rest is fresh air.
rachel wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:51 pm Image

Inside the lobby, and an idea how it fits with the building layout.
rachel wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:27 am Image

xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Some good comments on this Australian forum
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ ... 1.1240304/

The OP does a good job defending against the trolls.