'Looker' (1981)

rachel

Re: 'Looker' (1981)

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:12 am i just spent two hours explaining as above so below ,and it logged me out and i lost it

ill do it again another time ,fuck me i actually giot angry then wow ,i felt fifteen again

I feel your pain, usually, the second time it's a better post. I do tend to preview because anal about spacing, meaning I only lose sections, and sometime, the back button will rescue. If it appears to be taking too long to load, I do a quick Command-A, Command-C.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

symbols run the world ,but a symbol has an origin
same with the gematria ,and numerology tarot on and on ,but to really understand 911 it was when all religions got implicated and had many many prophecies filled

so to some it was just 911 terra event probably comparable to any hoax they have come to understand the titanic jumps to mind

to some its the graduation of america and its death rattle at the same time ,and to others its the start of modern day terra ,now years ago i would have agreed with these

but not anymore knowing that the level of truth for 911 must never ever go higher than september clues ,or examine the official images and sites like i do ,or the museum etc etc

this is no hoax this is a birth of babylon ,and a symbol which means so much to so many in so many different ways ,that in its self is the emerald tablet hermes ,the holy grail to some ,or the mother of abominations ,but that is only the earthly view not the view from the heavens ,or the illuminated view of the artistocrats ,we know the repercussions of 911 are unretractable ,but iam not gonna act dumb like other 911 truthers

its too much fun
napoleon

1e0f414f5eb432b4d2cd66296dd3fc5d (1).jpg
CiSF-3xWwAA5GT9.jpg
if only there were some astronomer 911 truthers about
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled (3).jpg
napoleon

remember most people dont invetsigate their own religion if it may upset them ,and 911 was a religious ceremony
napoleon

so were in the figure 8that started years ago where masons wont talk about 911 and get to ignore 911 saying oh thats old or oh that judy space beams or oh the collapse is real or fake or ozma isnt real

sefl bullshitting prophecy thats been looped for ten years ,well igot it solved and fucked off
now we got intellectuals trying to avoid this
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-21T164435.535.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T183930.667.jpg
you see the philosopherstone is what alchemists yearn for ,the rosicrucian v.i.t.r.i.o.l. made that possible for them to attain master ,
psiiriously though
ipiccy_image (38) (1).jpg
the emerald city its not hard to figure out why controlled opposition dont like judy wood or oz ,but they cant handle how hollywood make movies either ,what is a boy to do ,shall i look for sanity in the operation to fund the master of terra osama bin laden ,oh thats called operation cyclone oops

maybe ill read up on the operation to kill osama ,oh operation neptunes spear psilly me ,keep reading den
the whole operation was filmed in night visiongreen

its over they just don't know it yet
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You know sometimes I write things, and it is only later, on consideration, I see other things from it that I didn't see when I put it down.
rachel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:22 pm Realistically, the only way for them to make sure nothing messed up on 911 would have been to have the footage in the can well before the towers fell. And once we concede this is the logical answer, then time is not a constraint, and therefore each individual video of a plane or the collapse doesn't need to be a single event filmed. They are just built up and stitched together to create something that looks like a single event.

Then it dawned on me, Cronus. They have to defend that concept at all costs.
rachel wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:14 pm I'm not bringing anything new to the table above. If you think of time as a ribbon, a record of everything that has been and everything that will be, then you can create the notion of a character transversing back and forth along it.

Do you see the ribbon? And do you see the X?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
In Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Cronus, Cronos, or Kronos (/ˈkroʊnəs/ or /ˈkroʊnɒs/, from Greek: Κρόνος, Krónos) was the leader and youngest of the first generation of Titans, the divine descendants of the primordial Gaia (Mother Earth) and Uranus (Father Sky). He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus. According to Plato, however, the deities Phorcys, Cronus, and Rhea were the eldest children of Oceanus and Tethys.

Cronus was usually depicted with a harpe, scythe or a sickle, which was the instrument he used to castrate and depose Uranus, his father. In Athens, on the twelfth day of the Attic month of Hekatombaion, a festival called Kronia was held in honour of Cronus to celebrate the harvest, suggesting that, as a result of his association with the virtuous Golden Age, Cronus continued to preside as a patron of the harvest. Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
Saturn (Latin: Sāturnus [saːˈtʊrnʊs]) was a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in Roman mythology. He was described as a god of time, generation, dissolution, abundance, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation. Saturn's mythological reign was depicted as a Golden Age of abundance and peace. After the Roman conquest of Greece, he was conflated with the Greek Titan Cronus. Saturn's consort was his sister Ops, with whom he fathered Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Juno, Ceres and Vesta.

Saturn was especially celebrated during the festival of Saturnalia each December, perhaps the most famous of the Roman festivals, a time of feasting, role reversals, free speech, gift-giving and revelry. The Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum housed the state treasury and archives (aerarium) of the Roman Republic and the early Roman Empire. The planet Saturn and the day of the week Saturday are both named after and were associated with him.

They want to pretend they're gods of time, that's why Judy Woods is back. If all else fails, they are going to push the energy weapons to keep the events solely to that day. No one will ever concede it was a well rehearsed stage performance...Jesuit Theatre style.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dawn of man.png

Talking of the dawn of man, I think you'll find this interesting @napoleon.

https://time.graphics/event/556246
Oct 1, 4026 BC - Creation of Adam

Description:
Human history is thought to have begun in October 4026 BCE, in an area of land that today is known as Turkey. It was here that beings of a higher nature used 41 basic chemical elements in the ground, including the likes of iron, carbon, and oxygen, to form a body of flesh and blood. This body was a male human being. It was formed by the creator of all things, Jehovah God.

We only know this because of various ancient manuscripts that have been found; specifically, the Masoretic Texts, the Samaritan Pentateuch, the Sep-tuagint, and the Dead Sea Scrolls; all of which are copies or translations of older texts that all detail the same narratives. These were originally inspired to be written by God and later combined with other inspired texts that would eventually be known as the Bible.

These texts show that this first human was named "Adamah", the ancient Hebrew form of the modern name Adam, whose root meaning is "red earth; or ground". Adam was the crowning glory of Jehovah’s earthly creative works, not only because of the timing near the close of six creative epochs but, more importantly, because “in God’s image he created him.” This is why the perfect man Adam, and his degenerate offspring to a much lesser degree, possessed mental powers and abilities far superior to all other earthly creatures.

human history.png

This is when the Craft apparent starts. And that's not the Enoch who walked with God.

Walter Veith talks about the two Enochs here, the following part about Morals and Dogma starts at around 35 minutes. I've posted this video before, I think it is a fascinating presentation.

FREEMASONRY and THE MARK OF CAIN throughout History

enoch.png
dates for Enoch.png
napoleon

watched from 35 mins for forty mins it was riviting ,and i will carry on e=where i left off next time

only did forty mins as i had just started lord of the rings trilogy extended ,episode 1,

i do find the simmilarities in the mark of cain ,with 2001 satr wars battlestar galactica and all these pre civilasation of planet earth follow these masonic narratives ,you can bet your ass the the churches and brotherhoods were all masonic to start ,whatever masonic means

i have to use it as the yolk that keeps intelligent men from explaining lies ,but im sure theres far more accurate descriptions of this term throughout hisory ,iam limited by intelligence and lifespan

your right again kidda it was fascinating ,but as i say time for some tolkien

p.s. im not the bad guy or the good guy i just wanted a group of amateur scholars to solve 911 without prejudice
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta and the Vatican are the only non-nations to have Sovereign nation status at the UN.
The Order of Malta despite only having 13,500 members it maintains diplomatic relations with 113 states.
They are above the law and are treated as Royalty.
GCxeQECWwAAb1tD.jpg
What makes the The Sovereign Military Order of the Malta different from all the other knighthoods is that it is a sovereign entity.
All members of the Order of Malta bear sole and total allegiance to the Roman Empire.
Thread unveiling famous faces in the Order of Malta.
https://x.com/MIB01010/status/1741871996894425169
Order of Malta.png
napoleon

bbb87ab0be78b7b38c438d47608f3a25.jpg