'Looker' (1981)

rachel

Re: 'Looker' (1981)

Unread post by rachel »

I decided to pull out Looker from the wider AI thread because it's something I mentally keep coming back to.

Who exactly did Michael Crichton make this film for?

Not for the general public, because it went to video straight away. And then when they eventually released it to television, he cut the main part to make sense of it out. I begin to get how the intelligence agencies use film...and actors...it's wrapped in plausible deniability. I get one of the main messages in Looker. Crichton even highlights the problem in the first 20 seconds of the trailer. But who is he warning?

Looker (1981) ORIGINAL TRAILER

I know what he's talking about because I spot people, but it's hard to explain how exactly. It's not conscious, and it's generally quite instant...even if I don't make the connection for months...years. I know when I get that feeling about someone, that I already know them, that's because...I already know them as something else. It is recognition...but of what exactly?

Part of what Looker is about cuts across this problem. Crichton frames it in the context of CGI, but there is a very real reason why his props are physical while only the characters are animated fakes...it's because the problem they have exists as much in the analog world as it does in the digital world, and what they are actually trying to fake.

The problem they have is the problem I exploit in Muppet Show and elsewhere; 100% perfection cannot be maintained. And someone who gets how it works only needs access to source material and time in order to turn the whole thing over.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

good stuff,crichton and his works are worth expanding on , there is a trajectory
unlike the kryten i know
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I posted this under the Coronavirus a couple of days ago,
rachel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:21 am Bahá'u'lláh has consecrated the number 9, using the same principle as the "Emerald Tablet " which says:

Quod est inferes est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferes, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius. 

Which means:

What is below is like what is above, and what is above is like what is below, to penetrate the wonders of the one totality.
For this reason the number 999 has the same value as the number 666.

The Emerald Tablet was the text that gave rise to Islamic and Western alchemy, it first appeared in the following texts: Kitab Sirr al-Khaliqa wa Sanat al-Tabia (650 AD), Kitab Sirr al-Asar (AD 800), Kitab Ustuqus al-Uss al-Thani (12th century), and Secretum Secretorum (AD 1140).

Is that a reference to the Emerald Tablet in Looker's Ravish ad?

ravish perfume.png

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... r=Continue
As Above, So Below
sigillo_di_salomone.jpg

Many ponder what the true meaning of As Above, So Below and its origins. This saying traces back to Mercurius ter Maximus (Hermes Trismegistus(Thrice Great)); AKA: Thoth, Zoroaster, Chiquetet Arlich Vomalites. The phrase is derived from the Emerald Tablets/Smaragdine Table/Tabula Smaragdina/The Secret of Hermes.

However there is also a bible verse closely related:
Exodus 20:4 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

----------------

The Ouroboros: That Which Devours Itself
9f13fc8f60.jpg

The Ouro (tail) boros (eating) (He who eats the tail) goes back to the Egyptians and possibly further back to Babylon or Sumer. Greece, China, India, Japan, the Middle East, Romans, and Native Americans have all had some form of art that represented this symbol. Freemasons, and Theosophical societies often reference it as well. The double Ouroboros or symbol for infinity, when flipped vertically, represents the As Above, So Below concept as well.

There is also a reference to the black mirror in the Ravish ad.

From previous posts, a reference from black sun to black mirror.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:37 am Mason of level 32 explains the black sun, the natural sun, the moon and the northern lights.

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:00 pm A woman as the representation of the world soul, there are a lot of interesting details:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_mundi
rachel wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:07 pm The monkey is holding a mirror with a face in it.

And finally, is the Yellow & Blue referencing As Above, So Below?
rachel wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:12 am
Screen-Shot-Video-ID-Ls-S3-P8144-VE-Time-S-33.png
OIP.jpg
Screen-Shot-Video-ID-Ls-S3-P8144-VE-Time-S-25.png
napoleon

i just spent two hours explaining as above so below ,and it logged me out and i lost it

ill do it again another time ,fuck me i actually giot angry then wow ,i felt fifteen again
napoleon

wow i cant believe that

im doing it in segments ,right first off any old cunt says they know what 911 was and fails to start in the heavens above that day is a lying piece of shit and no better than controlled opposition
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6).jpg
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled (3).jpg
maxresdefault (38) (2).jpg
napoleon

The full quote from Hermetic Philosophy is… “As within, so without, as above, so below, as the universe, so the soul.”

this under-standing or standing under is the backbone of the cult of reason ,rosicrucian zoroaster all the knowledge before they grafted it onto religion ,clever apes that can giot down the stars and add stories over a millenia

Thoth had revealed to humans the arts of writing and healing. He was the physicians' patron, to whom they prayed for guidance. In mythology, Thoth protected Isis during her pregnancy. In addition, he was the reconciler of two warring gods, Horus and Seth, and restored to Horus the eye that Seth had stolen from him.

so i am part of the gullible apes that didnt get a monolith dropped off at my cave ,i get chased away from the watering hole and off the land by the boneclub weilding apes

this is the lads that run the show
these apes think that knowing jupiter interacting with gemini and recreating that event on earth the day it happens celestialy makes them gods ,casting an allseeing eye on 911

these boys invented osama and built the twins for this heavenly event
napoleon

so theres the above and below simulataneously happening ,to be thrice great which all fakeologists can be we ,we step back to see the big picture

to see them overlap thus creating heaven on earth ,remember heaven on earth to them does not mean heaven as in a great place ,heaven on earth to them means they are godlike in control

so how do you get heaven to elipse the earth and get the earth to elipse the heavens ,how to get the triangle of heaven to overlap the triangle of earth

History. The IAO was established after Admiral John Poindexter, former United States National Security Advisor to President Ronald Reagan, and SAIC executive Brian Hicks approached the US Department of Defense with the idea for an information awareness program after the attacks of September 11, 2001.
IAO-logo.png
IAO-logo.png (109.68 KiB) Viewed 769 times
so i start again ,911 was the sky that was mirrored onto earth with twins dark father etc etc ,the trigger was the bible inverted in a star formation that is similar to the solomons star or star of david ,just heaven triangle overlapping earth triangle ,this metaphor means nothing to an honest man unless he wants to show deception ,then its the best tool ever

it literally makes you thrice as great

so the events of 911 were orchestrated ,all of them even down to the judy wood story ,which is just mirroring the allignment making a directed energy weapon metaphor finishing on earth with our given interpretation of the wizard of oz ,hence judy wand twister etc etc and her hutchenson using his repertoire ,flying broom magic water ,and dustification

so simply the stories of old jupiter dark father becomes osama ,gemini becomes the twin towers
napoleon

now the stories of 911 and what we were shown on 911 ,are the crossing of the heavenly stories with total control over the earthly stories

there was no osama was there

we didnt see the twin towers attacked ,there were no heores or deaths was there,but on that day the heavens had all these stories events in them and had done for a millenia

these celestial stories are as old as the religion or cult of reason ,where faith is not enough ,cant have faith ,that relies on you knowing there is a god

oh and i aint agianst progress or education ,but i do know the stars govern this religion that likes to broadcast as if they don't ,they are just as religious as anyone else ,even science is religion based ,so stick it all in one cattagory ,faith on the other hand is magic

real magic

so how to transfer this celestial allignment to earth ,well we got the twins ,,not enough they want more
ruining all religions by having them go along with this terra-ism hustle would be a good start for the cult of reason
napoleon

so how to explain the ignorance of the masonic oafs we hear weekly ,how to embarrass the shit out of the cult of reason ,how to make it so their total spectrum domination of an event to the gullible apes is terrible
but to the apes that got a monolth and bonelclub its a ceremony

well the only way to get the clever apes to understand they are still apes one must decipher the heavens down to earth that day ,no umming and arrging ,just psimple images even the most gullible ape can see

oh and i am gonna change the world ,so if you don't like it get off! now
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T224358.871.jpg
transition-2.jpg
as above so easy to see ,as below even easier to see ,and the best part is the clever boneclub weilding apes that had control over this situation lost control the moment i stepped back like hermes trismegistus and examined what thoth had given us

in my case thoth was smj
napoleon

im not even part way in to what i had earlier ,so now comes the elipse ,the clever apes the artistocrats religion

their religion is self illumination at the cost of others being in the dark,so we can now shed light on 911

controlled opposition will never take this stance as it explains all of 911 and the characters they follow ,all extrapolated from the sky that day

years in advance of course but never the less all born from one days events .

back to their religion of illumination ,so if 911 was a trick the magicians are the top dogs as they always have been ,and still rely on shills in the audience clapping ,this is what we seen for years with the nerdowells at fakeologist who openly insult ab and anyone else asking why the fuck are you here if 911 is not important to you

but like most have realised after i entered they needed to bolster the status quo with houseclowns who are allowed to stagnate the already shitty water we inhabit
623-6233169_venn-diagram-heaven-and-earth-hd-png-download.png
there was no anger in my first draft ,but i feel its there now so i will retire for today
photo_2023-03-08_09-54-13.jpg
photo_2023-03-08_09-54-13.jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 749 times
it was all perfect till i got logged out ,woo anger was not nice