'Looker' (1981)

napoleon

Re: 'Looker' (1981)

Unread post by napoleon »

House of Orsini, Stanley Kubrick, Opus Dei, VIP Sex Clubs justherebrowZing
One you need to listen too. House of Orsini, Stanley Kubrick, Opus Dei, VIP Sex Clubs
some speculation
((AmySaysWTF))Published 3 months ago
Very interesting stuff......
Talks about & mentions Podesta’s
Jessica alba
Trump
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:16 pm Oct 1, 4026 BC - Creation of Adam

Description:
Human history is thought to have begun in October 4026 BCE, in an area of land that today is known as Turkey. It was here that beings of a higher nature used 41 basic chemical elements in the ground, including the likes of iron, carbon, and oxygen, to form a body of flesh and blood. This body was a male human being. It was formed by the creator of all things, Jehovah God.

I don't know if it registered with you, @napoleon. Adam was created 4026 BC, there would have been no year zero, so 1 full year would be represented as year 2. And then we have the same happening in the move from BC to AD, no year zero. I'll have to get my old Bible out and check the dates. So which way would those two years move. You'd add them...so September 11, 2001, would actually be September 11, 1999.

Gerry Anderson's Space:1999 Opening Titles (Season 1)

1999-1.png
1999-2.png
1999-3.png

I wonder if the 13 is to still encode 911 by adding the 2 to the date rather than the year? ... And 4026 BC start fits with prophetic end date..."a day is a thousand years".

rachel wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:45 am https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... n/2629287/

Interesting...the date on the article is 22/09/2020 and the time on the countdown clock is 7 years 101 days. Let's do the maths to find out what is the predicted end date for the climate alarmists.

22/09/2020 + 7 years 101 days = 1 January 2028

That's quite specific, and being so, it might begin to explain how January came to start the calendar year when the month names suggest something quite different. To see what I'm pointing at, below is the 'Millennial week' calendar.

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i know they have pointed to 2025 for the rosicrucian wizard of oz to be their successor to jesus, comte st germaine as next for their system

all very interesting ,im still kicking myself for never watching battlestar galactica
you draw out so many questions in my own head i forget if you asked me one lol
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Looker - Digital Matrix

99.4.png
99.4.png (58.08 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
92.9.png
92.9.png (58.84 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd copy this here, as it's my best summary so far of describing what Bible states, and it kind of goes with the date stuff.
rachel wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:29 pm
napoleon wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:28 pm Nipples for men!

This is what most people don't get about the Bible. It's never random. It's full of clues. It's literally a hunt for Easter Eggs.

Men have nipples because of women.

XY = Man
XX = Woman

From that we can conclude; man cannot be created from woman, but woman can be created from man. Logic dictates, man was first, then woman. That's what the Bible confirms...Eve was taken out of Adam...therefore Adam was created with nipples.

Also from this, the human race didn't fall when Eve ate from the tree, it was when Adam ate...the XY prototype was corrupted before any copies were made. Therefore all subsequent copies were corrupted. As Eve already had the XX seeds of the human race in her, they were not corrupted by her, but rather by Adam's XY. Yet woman is the vessel that carries the corruption down through the generations. In this sense, because of woman, sin can never be forgotten.

This is also why Jesus was born of a virgin. In a real sense it has nothing to do with purity. A new XY was introduced from God, the corrupted XX coming from Mary. More, the virgin part is to prove Jesus has no human father, because he is the second Adam, come in the flesh to break the chain of death. But this cannot be through the flesh, because the XX is the remembrance of sin, instead it is through the spirit.

This is also why Mary can be used to represent Lucifer.

The Bible tells us, we die because we inherited the dying life of Adam.

What I find absolutely mind blowing...a female when developing in the womb has all the seeds of the next generation also developing within her. That means from the XX side, I am as old as my mother. Except my mother is as old as her mother, except her mother is as old as her mother, except......right back to Eve.
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. — Genesis 3:20 KJV

In a very real sense, we are all as old as Eve whom was taken out of Adam. She is mother of us all, and we were in her from the very beginning. Like Russian dolls.

a2-1117247985.jpg

Another fascinating point. Adam's death is recorded in Genesis; Eve's death is not. According to 2 Peter 3:8 - "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years" reckoning, Adam did die on the first day, he didn't make it past 930. It is therefore Eve who perpetuates the dying life of Adam through her seed.
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. — Genesis 5:5 KJV

930 ...interesting numerology, 9x3 therefore 999 springs to mind.

A bit of an aside, but you know what else dawned on me. The XX...it's the double-cross.

220107171649-02-covid-omicron-schools-intl.jpg

----------------

Story One - Russian Dolls
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Who is "the Widow's son"? I'm fancying the widow is actually Eve, because Adam is dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff
Hiram Abiff (also Hiram Abif or the Widow's son) is the central character of an allegory presented to all candidates during the third degree in Freemasonry.

Hiram is presented as the chief architect of King Solomon's Temple. He is murdered inside this Temple by three ruffians, after they failed to obtain from him the Master Masons' secrets. The themes of the allegory are the importance of fidelity, and the certainty of death.

Architect Hiram, St. John's Church, Chester (1900)
Architect Hiram, St. John's Church, Chester (1900)

It's probably worth reading all of that page, but I'm going to skip to the Biblical reference section.
Hirams in the Bible
In the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament, there are three separate instances of people named Hiram that were involved in the construction of the temple of Solomon:
  • Hiram, King of the realm of Tyre (today, in the modern nation of Lebanon), is credited in 2 Samuel 5:11 and 1 Kings 5:1–10 for having sent building materials and men for the original construction of the Temple in Jerusalem. In the Masonic drama, "Hiram, King of Tyre" is clearly distinguished from "Hiram Abiff". The former is clearly a king and the latter clearly a master craftsman. They can be confused in other contexts.
  • In 1 Kings 7:13–14, Hiram is described as the son of a widow from the tribe of Naphtali who was the son of a Tyrian bronze worker, sent for by Solomon to cast the bronze furnishings and ornate decorations for the new temple. From this reference, Freemasons often refer to Hiram (with the added Abiff) as "the widow's son." Hiram cast these bronzes in clay ground in the plain of the Jordan between Succoth and Zarethan/Zeredathah (1 Kings 7:46–47).
  • 2 Chronicles 2:13–14 relates a formal request from King Solomon of Jerusalem to King Hiram I of Tyre, for workers and for materials to build a new temple. King Hiram (Huram in Chronicles) responds "And now I have sent a skillful man, endowed with understanding, Ḥuram 'abi. (the son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre), skilled to work in gold and silver, bronze and iron, stone and wood, purple and blue, fine linen and crimson, and to make any engraving and to accomplish any plan which may be given to him, with your skillful men and with the skillful men of my lord David your father." The phrase italicised above is translated in the New King James Version as "Huram my master craftsman". Most translations of this passage take the "'ab-" in "'abi" as the construct state of 'abba, here translated as master. Older translations preferred to translate "'ab-" as father. The common translation of the -i suffix is "my", giving the problematic reading that Hiram was sending his own father, also called Hiram. This is found in the Vulgate, the Douay–Rheims Bible and in Wycliffe's Bible. The other reading is as the old Hebrew genitive, and some variant of "of my father" is found in the Septuagint, the Bishop's Bible and the Geneva Bible. In his 1723 "Constitutions", James Anderson announced that many problems with this text would be solved by reading "'abi" as the second part of a proper name, which he rendered as "Hiram Abif", agreeing with the translations of Martin Luther and Miles Coverdale's reading of 2 Chronicles 4:16.
Other accounts of a biblical Hiram
  • Flavius Josephus in his Antiquities of the Jews (Chapter 8:76) refers to Hiram as τεχνίτης, tekhnítēs, artificer, craftsman. "Now Solomon sent for an artificer out of Tyre, whose name was Hiram: he was by birth of the tribe of Naphtali, on his mother's side (for she was of that tribe); but his father was Ur, of the stock of the Israelites."
  • The Targum Sheni, an Aramaic commentary on the Book of Esther written sometime between the fall of Rome and the Crusades, credits Hiram with the construction of a miraculous throne for Solomon, which in Esther's time is being used by the descendants of Cyrus the Great.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not wrong about the widow. This is what I mean about Easter Eggs; I've had a little time to think on it, and suddenly things that I assumed were metaphors in the Bible, are actually realities.

I don't know if I sufficiently made clear the previous. When I was trying to explain it, I saw it in a way I hadn't before, so I'll recap. In Genesis 1, we have the creation of the Earth, I'm going to skip past that. On day six all the land creatures are created, then finally Adam. From the wording, we get the impression Adam is made differently to everything that has come before him. Up until Genesis 1:26 everything is spoken into existence, then we have:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. — Genesis 1:26 KJV

When Jesus spoke in parables, he usually told a couple in quick succession. And basically although they were different, they were making the same point but giving more detail each time. And this is exactly how the Bible is constructed. So in Chapter one, Eve is not mentioned. In Chapter 2, we get more detail; we find out how Adam was made.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. — Genesis 2:7 KJV

Adam is not created from nothing; instead, the Lord God picks up some earth and moulds it into his own image, then God breathes life into it. We find out more about earth, that it is called Eden, and Adam is told about the tree of knowledge of good and evil and not to eat from it. Adam then names the animals. I originally thought it was because Eve wasn't around at this point why the human race fell only when Adam ate from the tree. But it's not that.
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
— Genesis 2:21-23 KJV

Adam was created inanimate and dead, then life was breathed into him. Eve was created alive, from the same body and spirit as Adam, therefore she is as much Adam, as Adam is, but she was created differently, and she was created to compliment and complete Adam.

Adam is the XY, he has the breath of life to pass on; Eve is the XX, the vessel through which Adam can create. The whole point of earth being brought into existence was so every living being in the visible and invisible world can come to the same conclusion by themselves. But, not only was Eve taken out of Adam and built, the whole human race in the form of XX was put inside her. There was only ever one Y, and this is the breath that was originally breathed into Adam. From him was taken Eve, minus life in herself, this comes from Adam; and when Eve was formed, the entire human race was created within her, Russian dolls style. This means humans are finite and not infinite. There will come a point when the last human is born and dies.

I haven't just pulled something out of fresh air here. This is a known fact by people a lot smarter than me. Consider human cloning; why is it even a thing? If one has seed, why even try to clone something like a sheep, dog or human? But if there comes a point where there is no seed, then the only option is cloning. Suddenly a whole branch of science has a very good reason to exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_(sheep)
Dolly (sheep)
A close-up of Dolly in her stuffed form
A close-up of Dolly in her stuffed form

Dolly (5 July 1996 – 14 February 2003) was a female Finn-Dorset sheep and the first mammal that was cloned from an adult somatic cell. She was cloned by associates of the Roslin Institute in Scotland, using the process of nuclear transfer from a cell taken from a mammary gland. Her cloning proved that a cloned organism could be produced from a mature cell from a specific body part. Contrary to popular belief, she was not the first animal to be cloned.

The employment of adult somatic cells in lieu of embryonic stem cells for cloning emerged from the foundational work of John Gurdon, who cloned African clawed frogs in 1958 with this approach. The successful cloning of Dolly led to widespread advancements within stem cell research, including the discovery of induced pluripotent stem cells.

Dolly lived at the Roslin Institute throughout her life and produced several lambs. She was euthanized at the age of six years due to a progressive lung disease. No cause which linked the disease to her cloning was found.

Dolly's body was preserved and donated by the Roslin Institute in Scotland to the National Museum of Scotland, where it has been regularly exhibited since 2003.

I'll continue this in the next post, as I want to better explain why the widow, in the widow's son, is Eve.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the last post I stated, "not only was Eve taken out of Adam and built, the whole human race in the form of XX was put inside her." I get this from Paul's letter to the Ephesians, he states, "he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world"; so even before the earth was built.

Remember being told every human being starts out female? Well I wanted to take a grab in case you hadn't. And I've just realise, what with the trans agenda, that statement is now an anathema. It would seem since 2017 there is a new scientific consensus, and you are a heretic if you quote the former doctrine. To the point where certain "true-false" sites have had Wayback delete page grabs prior to 2017. Clearly to hide the fact the concept they now deride as false, they previously wholly endorsed as true.

Anyway, I found an example.

https://storymd.com/journal/mp9kx4e06w- ... out-female
Everyone Starts Out Female.png
Adam may have been created first in the Bible, but it's Eve who is the original child of every womb. All embryos, male (XY) or female (XX), start off along the developmental pathway to womanhood, and for the first six weeks of growth they look exactly the same. In order for a boy to be formed, the Y chromosome must not only send out the correct chemical signals to the brain and body, but those signals must be properly received.

The earth was brought into existence for a greater purpose than all that had come before. We are the answer to the great controversy. We are the purchased possession of Christ, he bought us with his blood to set us free. His ownership is merely to stop others putting us in bondage. Satan has nothing on him, so therefore us in Christ. Do you see below there are two? God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. The image in the flesh, Adam and Eve.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-1-kjv/
Ephesians Chapter 1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
-----------

The Olympic torch that starts the Games, it's a metaphor for Adam's life being passing through the generations.

Lighting the cauldron 🔥 at the London 2012 Opening Ceremony!

See the serpent? Is that a yellow brick road?

2012-olympics1c.png
2012-olympics1a.png
2012-olympics1b.png
2012-olympics1d.png

2012-olympics2a.png
2012-olympics2e.png
2012-olympics3a.png
2012-olympics3b.png
2012-olympics3c.png
2012-olympics3d.png

2012-olympics.gif
2012-olympics.gif (7.11 MiB) Viewed 733 times

2012-olympics4b.png
2012-olympics4c.png
2012-olympics4f.png

2012-olympics 1.gif
2012-olympics 1.gif (5.5 MiB) Viewed 733 times

2012-olympics5a.png
2012-olympics5b.png
2012-olympics5c.png

2012-olympics 2.gif
2012-olympics 2.gif (7.8 MiB) Viewed 733 times

Jesus is head of the body, the church. He came to earth in order to be a husband to the human race; the second Adam. Within his blood is life, and when we are joined to him we become a new creation. The Bible talks about the wedding party, his bride the church. And this is where it becomes clear what Freemasonry is signifying. If we choose not to be the bride of Christ, then we will remain the Widow's son.
SaiGirl

"Wild Palms" (1993) - Oliver Stone

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Where simulation ("deep fake" technology) is fully weaponized and deployed for total control through mass media and virtual reality.

Wild Palms is a five-hour miniseries which was produced by Greengrass Productions and first aired in May 1993 on the ABC network in the United States. The sci-fi drama, announced as an "event series", deals with the dangers of politically motivated abuse of mass media technology and virtual realities in particular. It was based on a comic strip written by Bruce Wagner and illustrated by Julian Allen first published in 1990 in Details magazine. Wagner, who also wrote the screenplay, served as executive producer together with Oliver Stone. The series stars James Belushi, Dana Delany, Robert Loggia, Kim Cattrall, Bebe Neuwirth, David Warner, and Angie Dickinson. The episodes were directed by Kathryn Bigelow, Keith Gordon, Peter Hewitt and Phil Joanou.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Palms

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That has a creepy vibe. Flicking through, I noticed the presenter said he was actually in the penthouse suite above them, and this was his hologram.

ScreenShot-VideoID-1e0s3hHRsQs-TimeS-1550.png

No floor numbers mentioned above as I can see. In LOOKER, there is a similar scene, this time Coburn's character says he's going to show some of his new commercials generated by a computer on the NINETEENTH FLOOR. Not only that, look at the graph to the right...YELLOW AND BLUE. Also, do we think that view count is real (not)? I've probably watch parts of it four or five times in order to get grabs

looker 2.png
looker 1.png

And a reminder of Zelensky and his hologram...do we think he might just have been in a floor above them, and not Ukraine?
rachel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:02 pm Western Audience Gushes Over Zelensky’s Latest Hologram Appearance

Behind the Scenes: President Zelenskyy's Holographic & AR Address to Europe's Tech Community
Clip: Zelenskyy, As Hologram, Asks For Digital Lend-Lease Investment Initiative To Rebuild Ukraine