Peter Gabriel....another black pill for you all.

dirtybenny

Peter Gabriel....another black pill for you all.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8l3QBsE0faLN/

Another black pill for music lovers to gulp down....is there anyone in the music industry that is not part of their hive? I think not.
rachel

Re: Peter Gabriel....another black pill for you all.

Unread post by rachel »

This one has totally blown my mind, but yes I concur, Peter Gabriel has female hands, female eyes and a female body. I never saw it before, though we don't really look at the actual person, it's about the performance. I guess where I differ on the subject is I consider it was always about illusion. It’s an act, and these are actors. I suspect they never even considered their deception would come back to haunt them is such a nasty way. Real kids really cutting off their genitals because that's what they are told these guys did.

I'm pretty sure with regards to what is included in Sledgehammer, Peter takes the mask off at the end of the day.
I've kicked the habit
Shed my skin
This is the new stuff
I go dancing in, we go dancing in
Oh won't you show for me
And I will show for you
Show for me, I will show for you
Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do mean you
Only you
ScreenShot-VideoID-OJWJE0x7T4Q-TimeS-256.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-OJWJE0x7T4Q-TimeS-256 (1).png
ScreenShot-VideoID-OJWJE0x7T4Q-TimeS-274 (1).png
dirtybenny

I don't disagree with you, Rachel.

Yes, the performance is paramount, the ritual. Jimmy Page was obviously recreating Crowley's magic rituals in "Dazed and Confused" from The Song Remains the Same with the violin bow. My guess is that is what these arena rock concerts are all about.

"Been dazed and confused
For so long, it's not true
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you
Lotsa people talkin',
Few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below, yeah"

Their behaviours and actions are not that of benevolent unattached actors. If they are just actors, they are human vessels moved by demonic energy actively casting spells and manipulating the creative powers of manKIND, through frequency, rhythm, and vibration. Our emotions are the skeleton key that allows the parasite access, especially empathy.

I don't think their deception haunts them....at all. They are a parasitic hive that methodically and relentlessly moves towards its goal. Roadkill is of no concern to them. It is doing exactly what it is designed to do. That is, to deceive manKIND into making the choice of damning our own spirit/soul with the illusion of consent.

Not to mention their wordplay of "Peter" as a slang term for male genitalia. I have seen patterns of traditionally "male" names for obvious MTFs, such as Glenn Close, Daryl Hannah, Steve Nicks, Chris Hynde, Carl Simon,
dirtybenny

My working model of the hive is that they are entrained to a demonic spiritual energy using human bodies to "infect" this realm. This clip of Bill Clinton from years ago is particularly telling.

The Al Roker "Holy Ghost" clip is another example of this.

with Roker and Anderson Cooper trying to unsuccessfully explain it away afterwards

https://www.today.com/video/al-tells-th ... 4504131829

There are hundreds of these clips of people in media/government/entertainment "glitching out"

Eminem in a trance on live TV

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

R.jpg
As I am interested in revealing the illusory side of this practice, in looking for the shirtless front cover image, I came across the image above. PG here is showing us how the original trick was done. I highly suspect the line where real skin becomes fake skin-vest is at the exact same location around the neck as above.

c2237699102b5fdffe54d084bc8e2f002.png

The cover shot however is much more deceptive, done to convince us we see a bare chested young boy. The arrows point to bra-strap pressure points which tell us a different story.

I suspect the fake skin also includes the arms, as there is no obvious colour change, but we do see the hand on the left is most definitely female.

a13grab117.png

Shading in the eye bag area, a line between the eye brows is relatively easy to spot. A fake head top with hair to increase to male proportions. Also, a ridge can be seem to the left side of the chin, no doubt showing another stuck on appliance to complement the male look.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Gary "New""man" lol is looking transpicious much in the same way....
dirtybenny

Of course in Rachel's pic above with the chest prosthetic, Gabriel is throwing the devil's horns in his left hand.

Perhaps the one eye symbolism and devil's horns, so prevalent in the hive, are indicators that they are possessed by the parasite predator energy. Remember how quickly and thoughtlessly the Gaga entity threw up the one eye symbolism in the below Jonathan Ross clip. It was literally like a neurologic reflex as soon as Ross said, "oh good lord".

Gaga also admits she has a " really big donkey dick " in this interview. The meaning of Pokerface is also revealed as sexual cloaking with masterful speaking.

dirtybenny

Another glitch in one of their hive

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

SO??

It would be impossible to eat with those teeth, therefore fake.

teeth.png

A better look...and see the strange creasing on the forehead...that's because it is plastic.

head.png

Think that's a man? No, it's an optical illusion.

eyes.png
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Dear 3 letter agency, can you please stop spreading this weird nonsense? I don't like it.

Please go back to pancake earth, elites are lizards, space beams, alien abductions, pizza pedophiles rings in tunnels & Epstein lists.