Welcome Flatso!

The members of this site
fakeologist
Site Admin

Welcome Flatso!

Unread post by fakeologist »

Hi Ab, thanks, and thanks for all that you do - like your style. My username at the forum is Flatso so you could put that on the donor list; guess I should do an introduction there to say hi to all the Fakeologists. Yay put me on the mailing list too!

Been following you for a couple of months now, great mix of guests, rubber nukes and davej have helped me see through war, it’s all lights, camera, action; Hitler was just part of Albert Pikes 100 year war school play we see ourselves in though, I mean look who backed him! All carefully managed, all actors. Check miles for all this, who I believe has just outed himself with his ‘virus’ paper, would like your take on that….. yeh I read his paper where he was statting the interwebs and reckoned you were a ‘plant’ or something, and heard you say they blocked you from his fan blog. I’d love to know the truth about miles as he put out some crazy info, but of course that isn’t possible, same goes for all of us.

Would love an interview with Lookoutfacharlie on youtube, who has some interesting ideas on ti’s and this phenomenon being linked to fungal infection. Whatsherface would be great too

This is a strange realm, I got my rude awakening in 1999, nothing is as it appears, and things were never the same again to paraphrase Sporty Spice.

To thine own self be true Ab.

I’ll send a few bucks your way when I can.
dave j

Re: Welcome Flatso!

Unread post by dave j »

Cheers flatso
Flatso

Re: Welcome Flatso!

Unread post by Flatso »

Hi Fakeologists. Pleased to meet you courageous souls trying to navigate the coded reality the Machine conjours up.

What to do, this is OZ, it's not a prison, more a prism for multidimensional WIZardry - you see now, how many dimensions am I holding up, haha, what even is a dimension - see how words trick us.

When Jesus told Pilate he came to bring truth to the world Pilate replied: "Truth, what is truth?" This is where we are, what exactly is truth, and how do we find it? We are surrounded all sides by an abusive system which can only give prescribed routes, all thought out and preplanned for the truth seeker - cliches abound.

I looked into mathematics for 'truth' and spent 20 years getting a phd and teaching. That's in the back mirror now, and I am back trying my hand at music. Was in band with bezzie from school and we opened for a few bands with me on bass, first was for The Stranglers and the roadie was kind enough to let us ave a 4 pack of Heinekens from their rider as we were green- man I thought 'yes, we've arrived' lol. The local punk with his swastika t-shirt told us we'd be fine - can you imagine!

When did I work out it's all fake; well in '99 I was green as grass, apparently my Saturn return kicked in, ow. I saw the towers as it happened on tv and am so slow it was only Zeitgeist that woke me up in 2005, then buried head in sand with books solving equations. Knew the world was all upside down though. Read Miles Mathis and caught bits of Alan Watt. Catching the Unabummer was fake was a turning point thanks to Miles in 2017, and slowly went through the motions we all do working out the numbers, dates and places. Covaids forced me to read a few books like Bechamp or Pasteur, What really makes you ill, y'know books on vaccination, dentistry, emf, law. I'm utterly sickened by it all.

Ahh, it's all a passion play as I see it now, I don't blame anyone, do you think anyone has a choice, lemme know - just don't give up guys, this is all for a reason, keep the faith - much love, flatty