Hello!

The members of this site
TheNewsIsFake

Hello!

Unread post by TheNewsIsFake »

I'm new here but I've been reading up and watching the show for a few months now. I first opened my eyes at the beginning of 2023 after reading some of Miles Mathis' papers on fake deaths, murderers, shootings, celebrities etc... After that, I stumbled across Simon Shacks "September Clues" and that's when everything really started unravelling itself. ESPECIALLY when I read further into "Clues Forum" which stated that NOBODY died on 9/11. I'm only in my early twenties and now I can spot out fake things in the news (which is mostly everything) like it's nothing. The news is truly there to scare us and comply with anything they throw our way. I am truly grateful that I took the time to read everything on media fakery and even more grateful that there is a community here that doesn't make me feel like I'm crazy even though ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ. This is now one of my absolute favorite topics to talk to people about, even though most people don't like to know that they've been lied to since they've been born. Thank you for actually waking me up.
rachel

Re: Hello!

Unread post by rachel »

Brilliant post. Thank you.