Houthi/Yemen fakery and geopolitical implications

pasterno

Houthi/Yemen fakery and geopolitical implications

Unread post by pasterno »

The news is spreading a new fakery line.

Yemen is one the poorest countries in the world . Now the country and Houthis :lol: are attacking the "west",commercial vessels. Yeah right.

The aim is clear, if you control Yemen, you control the red sea and you control all the trade between China/India and Europe.

That's in my opinion the political aim. Control on trade routes. Nothing will go to Europe unless the elite in the US allow it.
63346898_7.png
The US sponsored Houthi's are based exactly at the trade route. Surprise. Surprise.

Now the news spreads stories on missiles shot at Yemen. I think targeted missiles don't exist, more or less missiles are fireworks, and you never know where they end up.

Check this video:

We see 2 explosions zoomed in. But we don't see the bomb dropping. The video starts with the explosion. That's interesting.

It seems that what happens in Yemen are the same controlled explosions we see in Gaza.

I think the US sponsored "Houthis" contol some parts in Western Yemen. Like Hamas in Gaza. Some areas are basically a movie set.
They do controlled explosions and say planes drop bombs, say targeted missiles are shot, say drones are sent.

They fear among the western population is pushed up. Taxes and regulations can be upped to finance this new "war".

But in reality nothing is happening, there is no war. There might be some controlled explosions. But I don't see why they would do that wit the current state of CGI.

Meanwhile US has airtight control on the most important east-west trade route through the Suez. Meanwhile the gas pipeline between russia and Europe still isn't restored. Meanwhile the US does everything to block the China-Europe train track.

No more "free trade" among the world if there ever was. De-industrialisation in Europe which is happening rapidly.

I must say the US politics seems to be extremely effective to maintain hegemony.
xileffilex

Re: Houthi/Yemen fakery and geopolitical implications

Unread post by xileffilex »

"The Houthi supreme leader" LOL!
Good post, Pasterno. It's so obvious isn't it?

It looks soooo realistic - stand by for the parade of rubber babies being rushed to Hodeida hospitals...

Another open-air film studio
pasterno

Re: Houthi/Yemen fakery and geopolitical implications

Unread post by pasterno »

The Houthi leader speech is funny:

Looks like a scene right from a computer game. Holding a knife. The clothes. The ring. The posters.

The studio.

It's so scripted.

Who would write a script like this? Who could? Literally only the US/Israelis could write such a script.