"They are putting AI in everything." Matt Wolfe

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

"They are putting AI in everything." Matt Wolfe

Unread post by dirtybenny »

You will live in SCREENWORLD with robots.

As opposed to Matt's take, for me, this is a horrifying look at the future.
pasterno

Re: "They are putting AI in everything." Matt Wolfe

Unread post by pasterno »

AI is nothing. I think you are wrong.

AI is just collection of models; language models and visual models that existed for many years.

The elite just need a new narrative to show how advanced we are.

We are not; look at the roads in your city, the state of health care, the airports (are the flying well), the garbage pick-up.

We (especially Europe) is slowly decaying, and they do all to hyperfocus our minds on AI, or Iran, or Houthis, it's BS.

The EV story is over now. The internet implemented.

Next hype. And you are being fooled benny.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ah, the denialist is displaying his very best reasoning skills.

Namely there are none.

This counternormie, just as nasty in their ignorance as normies, is a total clown.

AI is the REAL takeover.
Not Climate Change, Fabricated Wars Far Away and Far Between, not trannies, no.

People want toys. And they have lost the elementary qustioning capabilities, Should I hand myself over to the robots (redundancy humans) OR do I take chage of my own life and keep all those enemies of mankind out of the door.

AI is scary, if you participate (not "use") in it.

But, like Heroin or Krokodil or Crack or other total sh1t you don't want in your life, if you "Just Say No", you're not part of the singularity.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:19 am Ah, the denialist is displaying his very best reasoning skills.

Namely there are none.

This counternormie, just as nasty in their ignorance as normies, is a total clown.

AI is the REAL takeover.
Not Climate Change, Fabricated Wars Far Away and Far Between, not trannies, no.

People want toys. And they have lost the elementary qustioning capabilities, Should I hand myself over to the robots (redundancy humans) OR do I take chage of my own life and keep all those enemies of mankind out of the door.

AI is scary, if you participate (not "use") in it.

But, like Heroin or Krokodil or Crack or other total sh1t you don't want in your life, if you "Just Say No", you're not part of the singularity.
I think you fall for the AI trap.

It's just technics, like a hammer, or a screen, and it's a broad term for models that already exist for a long time.

Most of what we think/imagine on AI is fantasy. Robocop, Automatic killing drones.

It was all good. Now it's bad with AI. yeah right...

I though think data processing capabilties are a lot higher.

I think it's just another step in the hyperreality Guy Debord paints in The Society of the Spectacle.

Even better spectacle, even faker, even more deception. I saw a show and they were warning for "fake video" and they showed a clip of Biden saying fake things.

This is so funny. As all is fake. It's inception.

The question is just, do you dare to let go of hyperreality?

And do you dare to say no to their singularity (which is singular but is presented as a multireality).
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:27 am I think you fall for the AI trap.

It's just technics, like a hammer, or a screen, and it's a broad term for models that already exist for a long time.
That is why you need to listen to Eye AM Eye Radio, where Winnie the Flu, whom I met at Fakeologist Discord, and me cover this.

Coming out in the next days:

TOP of 2023 05 - AI = YOU are the Tool - 29:28
TOP of 2023 06 - AI is not a Tool - 29:27

It is YOU who is mistaken.
Most of what we think/imagine on AI is fantasy. Robocop, Automatic killing drones.
"we think" doesn't exist. Every singe individual has their own thoughts.

You mean what YOU imagine on AI. YOU come with Robocop, a movie. Nobody else here. So you burn your own strawman, congrats with the Pyrrhus victory!
It was all good. Now it's bad with AI. yeah right...
Again you burn your own strawpuppet. Who in the world said "it was all good" (whatever that means) and "now it's bad with AI".

Only YOU make this false representation and then only you attack it. WIth nothing.
I though think data processing capabilties are a lot higher.

I think it's just another step in the hyperreality Guy Debord paints in The Society of the Spectacle.

Even better spectacle, even faker, even more deception. I saw a show and they were warning for "fake video" and they showed a clip of Biden saying fake things.

This is so funny. As all is fake. It's inception.
No, All is fake in your life because you seem to indulge in this, lost your mind, cannot reason properly anymore.
The question is just, do you dare to let go of hyperreality?

And do you dare to say no to their singularity (which is singular but is presented as a multireality).
I have no idea what "hyperreality" is supposed to mean, nor do I believe in a multireality, only in alternate universes, as a thought experiment it's useful.

I stick to what is real.
Real life
Real friends
Real detachment of any Clownworld

and that's how I meet REAL people. Not fakers, posers, zombies, the lost and damned...

I opened a thread about AI and what it in my view represents here; Artificial Intoxification (thank you Rebelion!) - YOU are the Tool

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"The EV story is over now."

What does this mean?

Do you believe we are NOT going to a fully electrified grid? No self driving cars in the future?

What makes you conclude this?

Every year, less and less gasoline cars are launched and more and more electric vehicles.

The "we need to electrify because oil is dirty" narrative also aligns with the other big agendas like Human Caused Climate Change and monopolization efforts of grids.

What other than your personal fantasy of "the EV story is over now" do you have?

pasterno

aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 am "The EV story is over now."

What does this mean?

Do you believe we are NOT going to a fully electrified grid? No self driving cars in the future?

Every year, less and less gasoline cars are launched and more and more electric vehicles.

The "we need to electrify because oil is dirty" narrative also aligns with the other big agendas like Human Caused Climate Change and monopolization efforts of grids.

What other than your personal fantasy of "the EV story is over now" do you have?
I mean the EV story has had the their highest hype. The big promise is over. We are now just seeing cars with batteries.

I constantly see those in power talking about the "next frontier" some innovation that will change the world.

In the 60s they talked on flying cars, the last 10 years on electric cars, they talked we would go on vacation to the moon, that no-one would need to work so hard and just have leisure.

Grand promises. No delivery.

I think electric cars have reached the reality phase (the big promise is over) Many of us have driven an electric car, or sat in one and learned it's more or less the same.

The trend to electrification will probably continue.

My point is that the powers need big promises, big hopes.

And AI is the big promise now, so EV's automatically fall from grace from a media point of view.

I think the powers never cared about the climate, or cars, or electrification, or EVs or AI.

They just need stories to ride. To maintain and grow power.

AI in my opinion is in the hype phase, overpromise, bizarre valued on the stock exchange, AI will be part of the future, but not everything and all, like EVs, they will be there, but not all.

They also hyped Corona, now don't not talk on it, many thought we would be masked up forever, and then they bring it down, never talk on it again.

Politics is a constant hype cycle.

This is a good example on the short term hype cycle.
1woowwz0ij681.png
And there also in a 2 -5 year hype cycle. Now it's AI.

In 2025 it will be something else.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:41 pm
aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 am "The EV story is over now."

What does this mean?

I mean the EV story has had the their highest hype. The big promise is over. We are now just seeing cars with batteries.
I find such claim pretty bold while we are still in the middle of something. What "promise"? Electric cars have been around for as long as the petroleum-based ones.

And "just seeing cars with batteries" seems a tad simplistic. Yes, that is the essence of the electric car, but there is much more:

- grid monopolization - instead of engines that can even run on your leftover lineseed, with electric cars we are bound to a grid, a centrally organized grid. Which gives even more power and control to the powers that control the power grid.
- hazard risks - electric fires are very different from fuel fires and need different approaches to take out. The frequency of fires is unusual and electric car companies are not bothered by normal market-driven bad reputations, yet have the luxury to be controlled by
- the state influence in electric cars. The short-term bonuses for buyers, the corrupted "incentives" to go electric, it is supported by the same overall Animal Farm Agenda, including
- electric cars are openly targeted towards self-driving. The fact that the CURRENT state of self driving is not up to standards, does not mean they will improve. It is only logical it will improve more because most of the energy is focused on that.

I constantly see those in power talking about the "next frontier" some innovation that will change the world.
Yeah, I already various times highly recommended to NOT do that. To stay as UNmarked as possible. To ostracize ALL those Clowns from your World.

You constantly take some media narrative you are affected by and then base your views on that media narrative fed to you.

In my view that reactive media following is just as silly as being an active media follower. You're both drinkinif you have g from poisoned wells.
In the 60s they talked on flying cars,
Yeah, so what a detached mind does is taking only that statement and verifying the likelihood of such idea.

A) people are sloppy, there are already too many car accidents, I have prime view on them at times, so having that mess also in the air would only make it worse, and crashing flying cars are also a risk for the whole world below it, something grounded cars don't have.
B) a filled airspace with vehicles would be far too crazy to maintain, not only for safety, but just in all areas; logistics, etc.
C) if you have ever flown a drone (I have), or even better a helicopter (nope), you KNOW how difficult it is to constantly keep thinking in 4D - 3D + time. The human brain would need decades to get used to that, because it is so unnatural, normally we don't have that z-axis to care about.

the last 10 years on electric cars, they talked we would go on vacation to the moon,
This is impossible and "the powers that be" KNEW that at the time, it was not some oopsie. Mankind CANNOT go into space. That was discovered much earlier already than the 1940s and 50s. Hence why the main proponent of Space Travel was a fiction writer, the infamous Jules Verne...
that no-one would need to work so hard and just have leisure.
That is already the case. If you do not see that, it is YOU who is mistaken. Get rid of your consumerism, spend your time wisely and qualititatively.

I live with 100 USD a month now, with a maximum income over the last 4 years of 300. Mind you, that is even now just the minimum Colombian salary, which is much lower relatively speaking than Western minimum salaries like in Europe or North America.

Make the right choices, you don't need AALLLLLL that junk you slave yourself out for.

That is what aSHIFT. is, a practical philosophy of conscious detachment from false authorities.
I think electric cars have reached the reality phase (the big promise is over) Many of us have driven an electric car, or sat in one and learned it's more or less the same.
I have only sat in an electric car once, a Tesla, years ago in Amsterdam. Here they are increasing but still far outnumbered by fossil fueled cars. Delivery vans and scooters are more electric here.

It is NOT the same, because of the points made above. There are clear motivations behind the electrification of the grid for vehicles, which you seem to step over completely.
The trend to electrification will probably continue.
Obviously.
My point is that the powers need big promises, big hopes.
But that is on YOUR side. You seem to take the promotion brochure literally and then when the product or service is not as the promo said, it is not happening or so.

Yes, Govern-Mind NEEDS those plastic promotions, those "big promises". That is how the general population is kept in check and how their government armed tentacles function.

Take Gretta Thunberg, that Swedish "How Dare You" girl pushing for Climate Change nonsense.

Your stance seems to be, this is an analogy, I am not saying you apply this reasoning in this case; "Dude, she's just a little girl, that whole Climate Change Agenda is nonsense"

My interpretation is that she is part of what Geris and me 4 years ago on the blog described as Globalist Agenda Child Soldiers, an overview is on Fakeopedia:

1 - using an "innocent" "sweet" "little girl" is a marketing trick with many motives:
1a - sensitivity - "how do you dare to attack a little girl, even only in words"
1b - familiarity - the bulk of the Climate Change or any other Agenda is always focused on the youngest generations, to normalize them and to encourage others to follow the footsteps of their "example". The more familiarity, the more followers. Remember how little Al Gore got in sympathetic support compared to the current status?
1c - diversification - the more diverse their group of actors is, the more people potentially sympathize with/believe/follow them

2 - the fact they use a scripted little girl does not exclude the others they will employ to push their agendas.

Also the psyop chain, or connected agendas, mixed agendas etc. work because they trigger various people who may disagree on other points but they are driven together towards the same goal, just like livestock.
And AI is the big promise now,
AI is not a promise, it is something already in effect, adopted by many millions of people without thinking and even pushed by them, they become shills for the Satan.
so EV's automatically fall from grace from a media point of view.
I don't watch media so I cannot say much on what "fall" is going on, the only things I can see are how electric car models are replacing previous gas-fueled ones.

Which "fall from grace" has there been on EV's? That you yourself stated "is a continuous process"? Which specific, concrete point of evidence do you have to back this up?
I think the powers never cared about the climate,
Indeed. because like space, it is impossible to change it. It is bigger than us and always will be.

But I do think the powers care very much about power and control. Over people, over minds, over products, over services, etc. The whole TechnoFeudalism agenda.
or cars, or electrification, or EVs or AI.
Yeah now you're comparing apples and orcas. Man-made Climate Change and Unmanned Space Travel are "big promises" that are outright LIES. They simply CANNOT HAPPEN.

Cars, electrification and AI are different. They are developed by people, humans. They are real, tangible, measurable, not complete hoaxes like Space Travel and Man-Made Climate Change.

Of course they care about these three because they are the main agendas at play. Denying that is foolish and your recognition of the continuation of the electrification agenda should show you that.

These are methods of real, tangible CONTROL.
The HOAX narratives (from Man-Made Climate Change to Nukes to Space Travel to "The Earth is running out of water" (hahahahahhahaa) etc.) are pure Mind Control, but with extra motives; these psyops form the backbone false reasoning for the implementation of horrible things.

Just like "Corona" was the 1st Invisible Monster narrative, mainly to test out lockdowns. They went surprisingly well for the Animal Farmers; the vast majority complied.

At the same time they didn't give much about those not complying, at least in my personal experience, but others may have WAY more drastic experiences with that.
They just need stories to ride. To maintain and grow power.
It's not that simple. Those stories serve a purpose, contain SO many elements of ritualistic-religious-masonic-symbological ideologies, and do not stand in isolation; psyop chaining.
AI in my opinion is in the hype phase, overpromise, bizarre valued on the stock exchange, AI will be part of the future, but not everything and all, like EVs, they will be there, but not all.
Another thing to stay FAR away from, the stock market. Just that coke filled anxiety inducing idiocy of gambling (in the end that's what it is), I've never understood it or felt any interest in that.

Same for Cryptopia. Apparently someone else also coined it and made it into a cryptocurrency name, it's not that hard; Crypto + Utopia.

Those who claim "crypto" is "the solution" (Ab is cucked in this position, cause he is supported by Epic Cash, so he lost his ability to freespeech there) are the biggest fools. At least paper and metal money is tangible and non-controversial in daily interactions. I live cash only and luckily here in Colombia that is still widespread. Another reason I couldn't go living in Europe anymore, as I heard from people who went (back) there, almost everything is contact pay and you need a credit card for everything etc.

So my message to the world is only stronger than before

COME
TO
COLOMBIA

and SEE it with your OWN EYES
They also hyped Corona, now don't not talk on it, many thought we would be masked up forever, and then they bring it down, never talk on it again.
Eh yeah, we live in the present. But there is a Future. And a Past.

The Past has shown to the Animal Farmers how easy it is to put the WHOLE WORLD in a lockdown. Never before have we been SO dominated by the State, worldwide, applying to all nations (not evenly within those nations).

You are not really SO naïve right?

You really think this is OVER?

Man, they just started.

I still see about 15-20% masked morons around me, so I don't know where that "brought down" idea comes from?

Until I can see everyone's face again. like "normal" and not this "New Normal", the First World War is not over....

And don't worry, we'll go back in lockdown.

Not because I am a hyping conspiracy theorist, because I am not.

Simply because it is a proven method, that worked amazingly well. I am convinced that even the controllers of this plot were surprised by how easy the population was put under their spell. I think they expected MUCH more backlash, resistance, rebellion, then there was.

I don't mind being the only one resisting, I am used to that. But it would have been nice to see more rebellion among my peers.
Politics is a constant hype cycle.
Indeed, SO STOP FOLLOWING THAT SHITE! ANY of it. "Just Say No", to quote a former "First Lady" of the US American Empire.
This is a good example on the short term hype cycle.

1woowwz0ij681.png

And there also in a 2 -5 year hype cycle. Now it's AI.

In 2025 it will be something else.
No, not "something else".

Something that you and me, nor anybody here, cause we're not initiated in the plans of the Animal Farmers, cannot predict precisely.

Yet that "something" fits in the 100-year plans those ultrarich families make. They do that naturally, as part of their family culture. That is how the ultrarich get ultraricher and the piss poor only marginally improve.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ah, forgot the Fakeopedia link on the Globalist Agenda Child Soldiers:

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... d_Soldiers

pasterno

Awesome reaction @aSHIFT. interesting! Even though your style is quite argumentative, I agree with 95% you say here.
Which "fall from grace" has there been on EV's? That you yourself stated "is a continuous process"? Which specific, concrete point of evidence do you have to back this up?
The Tesla stock prices dropping from the high 2 years ago.
https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/tsla

Agent Elon Musk now moving energy to xAI
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nding-goal

EV slowdown
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/17/busi ... icles.html
Indeed. because like space, it is impossible to change it. It is bigger than us and always will be.

But I do think the powers care very much about power and control. Over people, over minds, over products, over services, etc. The whole TechnoFeudalism agenda.

100% agree
I live with 100 USD a month now, with a maximum income over the last 4 years of 300. Mind you, that is even now just the minimum Colombian salary, which is much lower relatively speaking than Western minimum salaries like in Europe or North America.

Make the right choices, you don't need AALLLLLL that junk you slave yourself out for.
Great testimony. I think you are right.
Yeah now you're comparing apples and orcas. Man-made Climate Change and Unmanned Space Travel are "big promises" that are outright LIES. They simply CANNOT HAPPEN.

Cars, electrification and AI are different. They are developed by people, humans. They are real, tangible, measurable, not complete hoaxes like Space Travel and Man-Made Climate Change.
Fair point. We could separate them:
- Impossibilities (man made climate change, space travel, satellites, nuclear bombs)
- Blatant overpromises for utopia (EVs, all energy from windmills and solar, everyone their flying car, all happy and equal, AI)
- Blatant overengineered fear for dystopia (Corona, aids, bird flu, etc, AI (as well)

I consider AI to be part of the blatant overpromises but also the overengineered fears. (from what I hear you think AI is more real, and we should really worry, or get away from it)
These are methods of real, tangible CONTROL.
The HOAX narratives (from Man-Made Climate Change to Nukes to Space Travel to "The Earth is running out of water" (hahahahahhahaa) etc.) are pure Mind Control, but with extra motives; these psyops form the backbone false reasoning for the implementation of horrible things.
Amen.

I think you nail it with “the backbone false reasoning”
It's not that simple. Those stories serve a purpose, contain SO many elements of ritualistic-religious-masonic-symbological ideologies, and do not stand in isolation; psyop chaining.
“Psy-op chaining” is great way to describe it.
Another thing to stay FAR away from, the stock market. Just that coke filled anxiety inducing idiocy of gambling (in the end that's what it is), I've never understood it or felt any interest in that.

Same for Cryptopia. Apparently someone else also coined it and made it into a cryptocurrency name, it's not that hard; Crypto + Utopia.
Agree
You are not really SO naïve right?
You really think this is OVER?
No I think it’s pay-op chaining like you said. They will find something new every month and year
I still see about 15-20% masked morons around me, so I don't know where that "brought down" idea comes from?
I don’t see them here, maybe 1 in 500 here? Maybe I shouldn’t come to Colombia. ;)
No, not "something else".

Something that you and me, nor anybody here, cause we're not initiated in the plans of the Animal Farmers, cannot predict precisely.

Yet that "something" fits in the 100-year plans those ultrarich families make. They do that naturally, as part of their family culture. That is how the ultrarich get ultraricher and the piss poor only marginally improve.
I think it's the elite yes the aristocracy, the ultrarich, the political families, the banking families.

I think these lies were always there (no 100 years plan needed), though now we see them employed on a global scale coordinated by the UN which is something new. I see the UN as the main vehicle to have the elites join the empire. Why stay isolated. If you can maintain your elite position globally, secured. Safari in Africa, nice boat in the mediterranean, Ukrainian hookers, money easily transferred everywhere, police protection in 80% of the countries in the world. Why on earth would you want anything else as a ruling elite?

Deception and lies used to be more local. E.g. kings and aristocracy always portrayed themselves to the people as more fair, more even-minded, wise, strong, more caring while we all know for sure that isn't true. More likely they are self-obsessed pigs. I spent quite some time in elite circles, and from my experience I rather eat a meal with normal folks than be at these stuck up self-obsessed parties.