Faking the "outbreak" with actors in Italy

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
SaiGirl

Faking the "outbreak" with actors in Italy

Unread post by SaiGirl »

The well timed synchronization of "corona outbreaks" in several widely spread locations, was the foundation for the global media psyop: Wuhan (China), northern Italy, Japan, south Korea, Seattle and NYC.

The main purpose of the UN "World Health Org." is to script, stage and staff these lab based narratives, through the "scientists" and lab techs; who studiously follow every detail of the WHO's top-down RESEARCH and TESTING protocols.

So that EVERY lab can end up independently "isolating" the same exact "virus", thus simulating corroborative "evidence" and "reproducible results" completely IN THE LAB.

All of them working from the same recipe (and sample cultures derived "in silico") sent to them by the WHO "Props Dept.".

Using human tissue, animal tissue ("transfection") and various organic chemicals to force the desired "results". Ergo: "science".

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t ... 8&start=45

NOTE: J.J. Couley, towards the end of this next discussion, says outright that "Virology has hoodwinked us".

"Hoodwink" is a term borrowed from masonic initiation ritual, involving the use of hoods and blindfolds.

For some reason, he has convinced himself that those simultaneous "outbreaks" around the world, in the first few weeks of 2020, were "real". I think he really believes these initial sick patients were "infected" by a lab engineered pathogen.
Apparently, he is unaware of crisis actors who make their living in the "public health emergency" sector.
rachel

Re: Faking the "outbreak" with actors in Italy

Unread post by rachel »

At 30 minutes, that other guy is giving the common cold intelligence...more intelligence than him it would appear.

What a dick.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

SaiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:45 pm The well timed synchronization of "corona outbreaks" in several widely spread locations, was the foundation for the global media psyop: Wuhan (China), northern Italy, Japan, south Korea, Seattle and NYC.

The main purpose of the UN "World Health Org." is to script, stage and staff these lab based narratives, through the "scientists" and lab techs; who studiously follow every detail of the WHO's top-down RESEARCH and TESTING protocols.

So that EVERY lab can end up independently "isolating" the same exact "virus", thus simulating corroborative "evidence" and "reproducible results" completely IN THE LAB.

All of them working from the same recipe (and sample cultures derived "in silico") sent to them by the WHO "Props Dept.".

Using human tissue, animal tissue ("transfection") and various organic chemicals to force the desired "results". Ergo: "science".

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t ... 8&start=45

NOTE: J.J. Couley, towards the end of this next discussion, says outright that "Virology has hoodwinked us".

"Hoodwink" is a term borrowed from masonic initiation ritual, involving the use of hoods and blindfolds.

For some reason, he has convinced himself that those simultaneous "outbreaks" around the world, in the first few weeks of 2020, were "real". I think he really believes these initial sick patients were "infected" by a lab engineered pathogen.
Apparently, he is unaware of crisis actors who make their living in the "public health emergency" sector.
Hmm you bring out an interesting thought.

The initial lie.

The initial lie is theater, theater that puts all the international systems in motion.

In a world where our political "leaders" are process managers that's a logical flow.

((Event)) -> The WHO pandemic plan clicks in -> The world leaders go sit together -> They discuss how to roll out the plan

This is similar to 9/11

((9/11 Event)) - The disaster plans clicks in -> New York in lockdown -> The army gets working
((nova festical flying buggy "attack")) -> the war plan kicks in -> sirens go off

We need well produced base material, but based on that base material or the plans, that were shaped the 10 years before go in working.

I agree that the main purpose of the UN is to script and stage narratives.

I think the relations with some US 3 letters agencies are very tight.

These scripts are also based on shaped policies. The political side of the UN with the states.

The agreements are put in action after events take place.

E.g. we will have climate events coming -> event X happens -> UN policy goes in working -> everyone does their part.

IN my opinion the amount of people in the know doesn't need to be that big. E.g. I suspect most of the political puppets in the west are not aware.

These people just execute plans that have been signed by their countries 10 years earlier and are supported by 100s of scientists and political leaders. Who are they to say no?

I suspect an intelligence department of the UN and the US state to set up these events. These events are of a crucial support to globalism.

Without these global events the UN would risk dissent of the member states.

It's just a chain. I think currently the are working on the new event.

And I also believe that many of them working on this, believe they do this for good.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

And speculating on the organisation behing there kick-off events:

- Organizers; I think this is combination of secret services; special operations, these people are on the state / UN pay-roll. That need to come up with these cultural events. I think that's the vision. The goal is shaping culture, an international culture.

- Actors; We need some people to play their role. (not many) If you look at a magic show, just 1 or 2 person can move a crowd of 100s. A magician as the front man, and 2 people in the audience can move 500 people in a panic that there is a fire.

- Workers; Some people need to place the TNT in the WTC. Some people need to bring burnt out carwrecks to the Nova-festival.

- Media; some people need to be in the know, @reuters, NY times, CNN to spread the initial panic message.

That means large events are somewhat risky; thinking about the group above that maybe 100-1000 people for the large events as 9/11 or Corona.

I think most political leaders of let's say Belgium or Spain are not in the know. They just follow orders. Like most people in the army. Or police. Or media.

But it's fascinating to think how they pull it off, where are they based? Where do they work as a front?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On the base level, it starts, I think, with people not actually examining what they believe, and assessing whether it makes coherent sense.

Like that guy above assigning the common cold intelligence. He might well be who he says he is, he might well believe what he says he believes. But if he does, here lies in the problem. He wouldn't assign a cat the intelligence he gives the common cold; maybe a dog, as he appears to like dogs in his analogies, but why is he happy to think "a virus" can work out how much it takes not to kill its host? Has a virus got a brain? If a virus has a brain, what does he actually think a virus is? Is he being rational? What do these people, on a subconscious level, think they are dealing with?

It starts to sound a lot like idolatry to me.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/idol
idol (n.)

mid-13c., "image of a deity as an object of (pagan) worship," from Old French idole "idol, graven image, pagan god" (11c.), from Latin idolum "image (mental or physical), form," especially "apparition, ghost," but used in Church Latin for "false god, image of a pagan deity as an object of worship." This is from Greek eidōlon "mental image, apparition, phantom," also "material image, statue," in Ecclesiastical Greek," a pagan idol," from eidos "form, shape; likeness, resemblance" (see -oid).

A Greek word for "image," used in Jewish and early Christian writers for "image of a false god," hence also "false god." The Germanic languages generally began with a word for "god" prefixed to indicate "false god" (literally "off-god"), hence "image of a false god" (Old English afgod, Danish afgud, Swedish avgud, Old High German abgot, compounds with af-/ab- "away, away from" (source of off) + god). Old Norse skurgoð "idol" is literally "carved god."

The older Greek senses sometimes have been used in English. The figurative sense of "something idolized" is by 1560s (in Middle English the figurative sense was "someone who is false or untrustworthy"). The meaning "a person regarded with the reverence due a deity, human object of adoring devotion" is from 1590s.

Man is incapable of living without a religion. In removing God, he just fills the space with something else.