"The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

napoleon

Re: "The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

Unread post by napoleon »

i hear weekly groups of men stepover skirt around and totally avoid what i show ,that type of braindamage although thouroughly entertaining to the few fakeologists who listen to the cranks talk, is not uncommon i believe some call it the elephant in the room or whatever

so that is the point i wanna make ,to get a group of men who do not know each other all to act in a certain way is not limited to paying them or ex naval intelligence or even local or oaths of brotherhood ,it is far more deeply engrained and dare i say it hereditary gullibilty
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As I keep saying, what I think is the real problem, Star Wars, etc are copyright products. If a person's reason for going on the audio is something more than a pub chat, then talking about Star Wars is a waste of time for them. It's something you cannot take anywhere else, or build upon because it is private property. And if you are part of the ecosystem that means you can use copyright content because you are being paid to create content, then it would not fall into the subjects you are paid to promote. At the heart of it, it is fascism; Public-Private Partnerships in action. So all we can do is point this out, I guess.

I haven't said it in a while, but I do think you are bang on with Starwars > Wizard of Oz > Freemasonry, etc. I find it hard to put it into words, because it is the language of moving pictures...and I guess why you concentrate on video formats.

The towers are interesting because I don't think they were built to be destroyed. But they had a particular idea about tackling fires in the building...sprinkler systems and fire retardants particularly around the elevators. As soon as they saw the likely ecosystem of personal computers, fire risk substantially increased and sprinkler systems don't work for electrical fires. I therefore think there was a gap of maybe a decade or two of kicking around the problem of the twin towers. Meanwhile, Hollywood had decided the best course of action...eventually the papers to condemn the building would be signed.

This is also true of Grenfell Tower, when I was looking it up before I started collecting data, I was reading on a thread that permission had been granted to demolish the tower. I saw a copy of said document. But they changed their mind (not) and decided to (probably) do a property scam. Else it was purposely rigged to burn as a training exercise to test fire equipment in tall buildings. I actually fancy the latter, but the government always steps in to use it as an excuse to do something else on the back of it. The same as 911 and invading Iraq.
napoleon

i know it's fantastic rachel so far i have had masons say they can't talk about it as it uses masonic templates ,i have had ex aussie rdio dj's say they cant talk about it as they may want to go back working for radio ,i have had 30 year conspiracay theorists in tears watching some of ab's boys fold ,i have had people that know 911 was a movie make tip top documentaries on that subject and still ignore the movie making procedure of using miniatures

my angle was always the same rachel if this place is honest ,i know ab is ,but if this place was honest instead of sending in masons to love bomb and guide ab away from his blog ,address solo-mans temple ,i am correct in my identification arent i ? and is it not down to masons to educate not me ,i figured out that american masons were buggered big time and they even had toys made from the mockery

the intellectual property hurdle i call disney asthma ,because ultimately the same company pays for all the talking heads we hear from alex jones to the highersidechats and that kind of ilk of truther,the wizard of oz used as the signature of the theosophists is just as sacred to the americans and their history from rosicrucians to dorothys adventure to inserting the alter of luke skywalker into the american mind ,

trouble is ab like me believes september clues is great at showing 911 was not live ,so the next step was to solve who made the 911 video and why the crash sites had no plane and the origins of 911 ,ive done that back to front ,but ultimately toys especially star wars toys are based of a rosicrucian vision of 911 and the solomons star in the sky as a trigger, ergo star wars

remember though the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psipher of self illumination is all new ,as is most if not all of my work ,so there is no precedent rachel ,and i already tested it on the masons and swiss and americans ab chats too ,im just waiting for ab to ask his boys why they think 911 was live
napoleon

the entire problem with 911 is it generates so much income and control ,having a monkkey like me solve it is not allowed ever .tough if this place is honest i should not be abel to predict grown men will lie to abs face and say they are fakeologists ,and ignore me ,i know i am impressive

it took ages to make this spaceship and a couple of hundred thousand wikipages and pdfs ,it is not my job to be demoralisation agent as i said from day 1

it is however my job as a man to show up liars and frauds ,and if it takes slapping men and women truthers about by showing them the government openly uses oz schema and agents disguised as happy go lucky retards

then so be it
napoleon

they dont even have charisma doll ,abs tthe bees knees ,but its been the same since i left masons in a discord where a cursory look in from ab dictaits the running ,i do not complain often but id did all the conspiracies before i got here so i would not show myself up, walked in and smashed it

but because controlled opposition cannot introduce truth we get them wasting his time year in year out ,having to create conflict as a distraction smh
napoleon

oh and i aint gonna come back to talk to anyone until we get some coverage ,but thats not gonna happen ever i know the level of truth that is acceptable

which is basically point say fake and move on

thats not where i wanna be ,that level allows too many of the houseclowns an in

this is fakeologist not some generic truther or paywall place ab is honest and does this off his own back

so he deserves the best ,and that does mean me slapping fuck out of all the frauds that lie to him
napoleon

he's not far off with his trajectory ,and jan and he had a great chat today

so who knows whats in store ,but i am not hiding my work cos it upsets the frauds i designed it to hurt
18WN.gif
napoleon

we both know deep down america did not need an excuse to invade ,they were already in the middle east ,911 was exactly what i show a union of cosmism theosophy and masonry in a build up to destroying all religions
napoleon

and conspiracy theory is no less of a religion than any other fad ,there are some prophets held in high regard
some milestones like jfk or the moon etc etc

its all the same patter

religion is far better to me it has morality strewn through it

but i show jfk was using oz schema and 911 uses oz schema that is religion after all its rosicrucianism self illumination older than america founding beliefs of americas fathers ,some could say i found americas secret religion we know its the secret destiny
even they started off as moral ,it wasnt until the royal society and eugenics stepped in that that fairystory was hijacked

its fucking embarrassing rachel being a fakeologist and hearing the chats based off reddit
Last edited by napoleon on Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:28 pm this is fakeologist not some generic truther or paywall place ab is honest and does this off his own back

so he deserves the best ,and that does mean me slapping fuck out of all the frauds that lie to him
Yes, I agree. Ab's set something up I couldn't be bothered doing. IT is tedious.

Thank you, Ab.