"The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

napoleon

Re: "The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

Unread post by napoleon »

zero1 i hear you got banned by benoit or geris ,he's a hacker that came in to hack me years ago ,hes part of the swiss knobhead contingency ,he and gaia and rollo loved to send disgusting messages to me rollos were based on insulting smj he is the big brain of fakeologist ,geris or benoit took his name from star wars as at the time,amateur fishing from houseclowns like lsp or wildflowers does ,controlled oppositiojn cannot introduce the solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con

amateur fishing because i had not disclosed the millenium fall-con in it's full form ,so don't sweat him or the mods running that discord ,these lads can't even read the blog on air or explain 911 and get so embarrassed they make up things about me ,so you are best off out of a discord where the mods openly take notes on what you believe and where you live

Geris VI - Wookieepedia - Fandom

Wookieepedia
https://starwars.fandom.com › wiki › Geris_VI
Geris VI was a planet that banned Mandalorian mercenaries from drinking in local tapcafs,
Geris VI - Wookieepedia - Fandom

Wookieepedia
https://starwars.fandom.com › wiki › Geris_VI
Geris VI was a planet that banned Mandalorian mercenaries from drinking in local tapcafs Geris VI was a planet that banned Mandalorian mercenaries from drinking in local tapcafs, which in turn was formed into a drinking song by the Mandalorians.
faye mini nukes on 911 lol was a 911 researcher that interacted and met with geris )benoit) tryptamine was his predecessor hacker ,and these hackers and frauds also edited smj in the hacked discord years ago ,as i say to all people i wouldn't go in a discord set up and run by hackers

im an audio fan but letting shoddy houseclowns run and moderate a discord that was hacked and mirrored in 2019 is why i left ,take care and remember ,original simulant and matty two lads who wanted to set me up as guy fawkes of the fakeologist are considered ok according to ab same with geris benoit ,gaia says hes changed ,,,but i have not received an appology from gaia yet for the maeesages telling me to hang myself numerous times
napoleon

just for fun geris benoits fake girlfriend was called skylark which is the inspiration for star wars, thats another star wars name lol,these lads knew where i was going before i disclosed it fully ,anyone who can't read the blog on air is questuionable ,unfortunately this is all ab's rent boys ,not one can read my work and yet look how many normal people love it, the 911 gatekeeper crew from cluesforum is psilly as fuck ,take care

and remember i solved 911 at fakeologist and that s why ab has not spoke to any fakeologists in years just his truman town mongs
inspiration for star wars skylarkin lensman trilogy
napoleon

i can only use the blog or forum ,the discord is cointel and were coming upto year 5 in may of ab letting the fakeologists ignore the blog ,they really think they can get ab to throw away his blog because i solved 911 on it ahahahahaahaha,hey they managed to opnly say to him i am not reading your blog to his face on air it's very embarrassing hearing them insult him to his face ,so maybe they know more than me ,also they always give a little rentboy producer to help the discord audios from velocet to benoit to the current ladies ,they love helping him out lol ,and the masonic memebers of jlb like original simulant have better resources than me so they can get all homos in to talk to ab

i respect the fakeologist and my message is far bigger than him or me or squabbling but the game is rigged by lads who have to maintain the 911 collapse was possible lol

when i hear abb i hear a man whos intelligent and prepared to ask questions ,i dont hear a coward who just wants shit audios from houseclowns ,
5 years on may 19 since ab allowed these fraudulent men and women sell out the fakeologists who are the backbone of fakeologist
napoleon

don't take a genius to read the blog ,it does take a genius to solve 911 and show that each and everyone of ab's guests cannot read the solution to 911,and go beyond their set boundaries ,as i said years back to ab you are surrounded by frauds

and i left

my integrity would not allow me to interact with the dogshit he has shows with each week

you will also hear nervous laughs of incohereant bullshit in some cases of ab's chatting with his pets ,should have just read the blog shouldn't they

glad im a fakeologist
napoleon

right lets get back to nazis shall we
napoleon

napoleon

bit on the occult origins of nazis
some more fun [flash=]Swastika

The Swastika is an ancient symbol of growth and death-rebirth, modeled after the North Star in the middle of the cosmic Zodiac Wheel (wheel of the Tarot). It became associated with the Draco-Orion Empire, also known as the Saturn cult, the Aryans that came from the Northern civilization of Atlantis.
The Draco-Orion priest class was worshiped in Sumer as the Anunaki and survived through the ages as the Persian Empire, the Babylonian Empire, Roman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire (Catholic Church), the British Empire, the French Empire of Napoleon, the European Union and the United Nations, with a top-down organized society.

Swastika's are found in Buddhism (depicted on forehead as symbol of the pineal gland), Jainism, Baalbek (worship of Baal), Tiahuanaco, Nesalim (Hittite culture in Turkey), Knossos, Hopi indians, Aztecs, Thracian culture (two headed eagle), Cyprus (House of Dyonisos), Greece, Etruscan culture, temples of the Roman Empire, mummies in Gobi desert China, Iraq, Ethiopia, Israel, Tibet, Korea, Japan, ..

Blue eyed gods were found in Egypt, Sumer, Peru, India, Turkey,.. In Judaism the swastika is formed by four yod's. It is found in the ancient synagogue of Capernaum in Israel.

The Knights Templar used the swastika symbol in the Garway Church.

British intelligence agents like Helena Blavatsky introduced Theosophy with swastika symbol. Cistercan monk Jorg von Liebenfels, influenced by Theosophy and Guido von Liszt and Otto Weininger, developed Aryosophy, in glorification of the Knights Templar.

In 1904 MI6 agent Aleister Crowley became the prophet of the new Aeon of Horus.

In 1905 von Liebenfels founds the Order of New Templars in Austria with swastika symbol (Hakenkreuz). He founded magazine Ostara (=Babylonian Ishtar, Egyptian Isis like Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled). Russian Empress Alexandra Romanov had books with swastika symbol before the Russian Revolution. The Boy Scouts of America founded by Ernest Thompson Setin (married to Theosophist) used badges with swastika.

In 1918 Rudolf von Sebottendorf founded the Thule Society (Thule: northern Atlantis civilization) in Munich Bavaria with swastika symbol.

The Ahnenerbe Institute organized a mission to Tibet. White Russians like Kyrill Vladimirovich migrated to Munich Germany to create a climate of antisemitism.

The swastika was used in Nuremberg rallies with pillars of light ceremonies and Adolf Hitler as central Antichrist figure, leading up the WW2 ritual and Holocaust death-rebirth ritual. A pro-nazi convention was held with swastika symbol in Madison Square Garden NY. Coca Cola used the symbol in German advertising. Mason Charles Lindbergh was a nazi. Heinrich Himmler built a black sun temple in Wewelsburg. Its SS with double Sig Rune (lightning symbol) taught its members rune-magic.

Volkswagen, promoted by Adolf Hitler, incorporated the swastika in its emblem. The nazi's were funded by Chase Manhattan Bank with swastika logo. Like the communists, they celebrated the rebirth of Venus the Lightbringer on 1 may (Belthane).

Antichrist figure Charles Manson, mind controlled by the CIA and associated with Process Church of Last Judgement and Aryan Brotherhood who also used the swastika symbol, tattooed a swastika on his forehead (location of the pineal gland). He played the archetype of Horus in contrast with Babalon (hippie movement as anticipation of the Age of Aquarius).

MI6 created cultural marxist program Punk Rock with Antichrist figure Sid Vicious, wearing t-shirts with a swastika.

Nazi's with swastika's appeared in Steven Spielberg's Raiders of the Lost Ark.

The French Rael movement (modern UFO religion) used the Star of David combined with a swastika.

Books on the swastika

Wilhelm Wulff Zodiac and Swastika
Francis King Satan and the Swastika
Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams wrote the Pink Swastika about homosexuality in the Third Reich.

Adolf Hitler

the WW1 and WW2 ritual[/flash]
napoleon

Hilton

Hilton is a Norwegian family that migrated to the US. Conrad Hilton was a Knight of Malta and Knight of Columbus, founded Hilton Hotels in 1919, bought the Waldorf-Astoria hotel from the Astors.
He had 3 children with Mary Barron: Conrad Jr (married to Elizabeth Taylor), Eric and William Barron Hilton (Order of Malta, Conrad Hilton Foundation, The Giving Pledge of Bill Gates).

Conrad Hilton later married actress Zsa Zsa Gabor (Moulin Rouge, programmed with beta kitten mind control). Gabor later married Jack Ryan (designed the Barbie doll of Mattel) and Hans Lichtenberg, related to emperor Wilhelm II.

Serge Obolensky, chairman of Hilton Hotels, was an OSS agent, related to the family of Helena Blavatsky, married to Alice Astor.

Conrad Hilton opened the Beverly Hilton in 1955 (used for the Golden Globe Awards ceremonies).

The first Grammy Awards ceremony was held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 1959.

William Hilton (Order of Malta) bought the International and the Flamingo in Las Vegas from Kirk Kerkorian (MGM). He also bought the San Diego Chargers. The Rockefeller Group funded the NY Hilton.

The Istanbul Hilton was used for James Bond film From Russia With Love, watched by JFK in a Hilton Hotel.

In 1967 George Harrison of The Beatles and his wife Patty Boyd visited a Maharishi Mahesh Yogi event at the Hilton Hotel in London.

The Hilton brand appeared as the Hilton moon hotel in Kubrick's 1968 MGM movie '2001: ASO' (William Sylvester as JFK lookalike).

The Amsterdam Hilton hotel was the location of the John Lennon and Yoko Ono media stunt in 1969 with CIA agent Timothy Leary. The same year Kirk Kerkorian bought MGM, wich he sold to Hilton Hotels the next year.

The fake assassination attempt of Knight of Malta Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley was a media ritual in front of a Hilton hotel.

Landmark Entertainment created Star Trek the Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton.

William chose Stephen Bollenbach (Disney, Trump organization) as chairman in 1996. The NY Hilton black monolith was part of the 911 Twin Towers ritual.

Richard Hilton married actress Kathy Avanzino, friends with Michael Jackson, appeared on a reality show on NBC. They live in Bel Air, LA. Her sisters Kylie and Kim Richards and were both Disney actresses , mind controlled with kitten programming). They appeared in horror movies with Anton LaVey as advisor, Escape to Witch Mountain with Donald Pleasence and Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell of Curtis Harrington.

Kathleen's daughter Paris Hilton signed to Trump's model agency and through sex tapes, cameo's and reality shows, became the archetype of the modern 'famous-for-nothing' celebrity (butterfly tattoo, symbol of Monarch mind control). She had a relationship with Stavros Niarchos III, related to the Onassis family and Jackie Kennedy.

Nicky Hilton (catholic school of Ethel Kennedy, Lady Gaga) is married to James Rothschild.

Barron Nicholas Hilton is married to Tessa Walderdorff of the Wertheim-Rosenberg branch of the House of Wittelsbach.

Jesuit trained blogger Perez Hilton is used to push the gay agenda and the religion of fame.

In 2007 Blackstone of Stephen Schwarzman (S&B, friend of Donald Trump) became one of the largest stockholders of Hilton Hotels. CFO of BlackStone Jonathan Gray (Phi Beta Kappa) is the chairman of Hilton Worldwide.

Al Davis (Oakland Raiders) died in Hilton Oakland in 2011.

Whitney Houston died in a bathtub in the Beverly Hilton on 2/11/2012 (tribute to Houston at the 2012 Grammys).

Donald Trump gave his victory speech at the NY Hilton on 11/9/2016 (Revelation 911).

Conscious Life Expo (at LAX Hilton, sacred geometry, caduceus of Hermes symbol) worked with Nassim Haramein, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Vandana Shiva, David Childress, Eben Alexander, Jim Marrs, James Van Praagh, George Noory, Del Bigtree, Russell Brand, Emery Smith, Marianne Williamson, Erich von Dänicken, Daniel Estulin, Bashar, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Lynne McTaggart, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Richard Hoagland, Drunvalo Melchisidek, Arianna Huffington, Mariel Hemingway, Dick Gregory, David Icke, David Carradine, Zecharia Sitchin, Gotham Chopra, Sally Kirkland, Gary Zukov, Michelle Philips, Michael Beckwith (The Secret), Rhonda Byrne, Daniel Sheehan, Whitley Strieber, Jacques Vallée, Linda Mouilton Howe,...

Paris Hilton

Elite families
remember nazis neither better or worse to me ,and blaming jews across the board is just as ludicrous .im not gullible
napoleon

gonna redirect foir the purposes of finding a point and making one,lets start with romanticizing and psience fiction
Contents hide
(Top)
Plot summary
Adaptations
Critical reception
References
External links
Rocket Ship Galileo

Article
Talk
Read
Edit
View history

Tools
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rocket Ship Galileo

First edition cover
Author Robert A. Heinlein
Illustrator Thomas Voter
Country United States
Language English
Series Heinlein juveniles
Genre Science fiction
Publisher Scribner's
Publication date May 1, 1947
Media type Print (hardback & paperback)
Pages 212
Followed by Space Cadet
Rocket Ship Galileo, a juvenile science-fiction novel by the American writer Robert A. Heinlein, published in 1947, features three teenagers who participate in a pioneering flight to the Moon. It was the first in the Heinlein juveniles, a long and successful series of science-fiction novels published by Scribner's. Heinlein originally envisioned the novel as the first of a series of books called "Young Rocket Engineers". Publishers initially rejected the script, judging going to the Moon as "too far out".[1]

Plot summary
After World War II, three teenage rocket experimenters are recruited by one boy's uncle, Dr. Cargraves, a renowned physicist who had worked on the Manhattan Project, to refit a conventionally powered surplus "mail rocket". It is to be converted to run on a thorium nuclear pile which boils zinc as a propellant. They use a cleared area in a military weapons test range in the desert for their work, despite prying and sabotage attempts by unknown agents.

Upon completion of the modifications, they stock the rocket, which they name the Galileo, and take off for the Moon, taking approximately three days to arrive. After establishing a semi-permanent structure based on a Quonset hut, they claim the Moon on behalf of the United Nations.

As they set up a radio to communicate with the Earth they pick up a local transmission, the sender of which promises to meet them. Instead, their ship is bombed. However, they are able to hole up undetected in their hut and succeed in ambushing the other ship when it lands, capturing the pilot. They discover that there is a Nazi base on the Moon. They bomb it from their captured ship and land. One survivor is found, revived, and questioned.

The boys also find evidence of an ancient lunar civilization, and postulate that the craters of the Moon were formed not by impacts from space, but by nuclear bombs that destroyed the alien race.

When the base's Nazi leader shoots the pilot in order to silence him, Cargraves convenes a trial and finds him guilty of murder. Cargraves prepares to execute the prisoner by ejecting him into vacuum, mostly as a bluff for information on how to fly the base's spaceship. The Nazi capitulates in the airlock and teaches them how to fly the ship back to Earth.

The boys radio the location of the hidden Nazi base on Earth to the authorities, leading to its destruction; they return as heroes.

Adaptations
The 1950 movie Destination Moon was loosely based on Rocket Ship Galileo, and Heinlein was one of three co-authors of the script. The film's plot also resembles that of "The Man Who Sold the Moon", which Heinlein wrote in 1949 but did not publish until 1951.

Critical reception
Surveying Heinlein's juvenile novels, Jack Williamson noted that while Rocket Ship Galileo remains "readable, with Heinlein's familiar themes already emerging," it was a "sometimes fumbling experiment. ... The plot is often trite, and the characters are generally thin stereotypes."[2] Robert Wilfred Franson said that "Heinlein wants there always to be young people of the right mind and character to seize such opportunities. His novels went a long way toward educating such a class of people, and still are doing so."[3] Andrew Baker wrote: "'Rocket Ship Galileo' shares with numerous works composed before the advent of the actual Space Program a gross underestimation of the huge costs and investment of resources needed for any jaunt outside Earth's gravitational field. (...) The idea of private people (boys in this case) being able to just take off to the Moon on their own can ultimately be traced - like so many Science Fiction themes - to the fertile mind of H. G. Wells and to the two English gentlemen quietly taking off to the Moon in The First Men in the Moon. (...) The politics of 'Galileo' are still those of the World War II anti-Nazi Alliance, not of the emerging Cold War. Had it been written a few years later, the villains would have likely been Russian Communists".[4]
napoleon

Contents hide
(Top)
History
Reception
See also
References
Further reading
External links
Die Glocke (conspiracy theory)

Article
Talk
Read
Edit
View history

Tools
Listen to this article
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Die Glocke (German: [diː ˈɡlɔkə], "The Bell") was a purported top-secret scientific technological device, wonder weapon, or Wunderwaffe developed in the 1940s in Nazi Germany. First described by Polish journalist and author Igor Witkowski in Prawda o Wunderwaffe (2000), it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook, who associated it with Nazi occultism, antigravity, and free energy suppression research. Mainstream reviewers have criticized claims about Die Glocke as being pseudoscientific, recycled rumors, and a hoax. Die Glocke and other alleged Nazi "miracle weapons" have been dramatized in video games, television shows, and novels.

History

Polish author Igor Witkowski.
In his 2001 book The Hunt for Zero Point, author Nick Cook identified claims about Die Glocke as having originated in the 2000 Polish book Prawda o Wunderwaffe ("The Truth About The Wonder Weapon") by Igor Witkowski. Cook described Witkowski's claims of a device called "The Bell" engineered by Nazi scientists that was "a glowing, rotating contraption" rumored to have "some kind of antigravitational effect", be a "time machine", or part of an "SS antigravity program" for a flying saucer.[1]

According to Cook, Die Glocke was bell-shaped, about 4 metres (12 ft) high and 3 metres (9 ft) in diameter, and incorporated "two high-speed, counter-rotating cylinders filled with a purplish, liquid metallic-looking substance that was supposed to be highly radioactive, code-named 'Xerum 525.'" Cook recounts claims that "scientists and technicians who worked on the bell and who did not die of its effects were wiped out by the SS at the close of the war, and the device was moved to an unknown location".[2] Cook proposed that SS official Hans Kammler later secretly traded this technology to the U.S. military in exchange for his freedom.[1] Witkowski suggested that a concrete ring called "The Henge" near the Wenceslaus mine built in 1943 or 1944 and vaguely resembling Stonehenge was used to tether the Bell during tests. According to writer Jason Colavito, the structure is merely the remains of an ordinary industrial cooling tower.[3]

Witkowski's book was translated to English in 2003.[4] He claimed to have discovered evidence of Die Glocke in a review of WWII-era documents that were declassified by the Polish government, which led him to additional research via archives and interviews. The first document, allegedly supplied to Witkowski by an unnamed Polish government official, was an affidavit from the war crimes trial for General Jakob Sporrenberg, who supposedly confessed to ordering the murder of about 60 persons who had knowledge of the secretive project. Kurt Debus, Wernher von Braun and Walther Gerlach were also allegedly implicated in Die Glocke research. Witkowski claims Die Glocke was organized under a division of the Waffen-SS, and operated mainly at facilities in Lower Silesia. Die Glocke was conceived in early 1942, and active experimentation began in mid-1944.

Prisoners from the Gross-Rosen concentration camp were supposedly exposed to radiation from Die Glocke, resulting in many deaths and health problems. Survivors of the camp are alleged to have reported witnessing tests of Die Glocke, reporting a bright bluish light from the object.

Witkowski postulated Xerum 525 was likely an irradiated form of mercury used in the creation of a form of plasma that was intended as a weapon and/or propulsion system, and which may have been capable of distorting spacetime.

we know murica was just mindcontrolled as they portrayed the nazis ,this projecting an extreme and hoping the viewer )in this case america picks up some traits happens and is 140 years old psychobabble but it does work .so i suppose what i am aiming at is an unbiassed view of how i see americans and their strange way of controlling other gullible apes is group think