"The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

zeroone

"The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

Unread post by zeroone »

Everything about the Nazi time is part of the propaganda machine that was meant for FUTURE generations so that they are eternally stuck in a situation where they either have to become Nazis (Neo-Nazis) themselves or they reject anything associated with it and believe the mainstream narrative of the history.
Neither position is correct, as matter of fact, the former will entrap the people and isolate them. In many European countries there are laws which prohibit publicly questioning parts of history. If you claim to be a Nazi, the left will ostracize you and others will think you are a nut case. I can't blame them, since ALL of the top Nazis were gay jewish actors, who fooled especially the Germans of that area and left the country in devastation and ruins.
So if you dress up and pretend to be an Aryan supremacist you are mostly likely retarded and deserve that the system comes down hard on you.
German patriotism does NOT equal Nazism.
pasterno

Re: "The Nazis were the good guys" PsyOP

Unread post by pasterno »

I agree that it's a false dichotomy.

Dialectical fakeery (nazi vs good) vs Truth.

I don't think they are gay and Jewish, but I do suspect they are actors, the German had such a propaganda machine that all the old material looks like a dumb comic book. Neo-Nazis in that sense are going to a comic-con event and LARPing as Nazis.

It's kind of weird if you're a boy in a nice village in Germany and you think it's a good idea to pick up a gun to shoot boys from another region. I never got this, with which ease the elites can find peasant boys to die for their interests. (anywhere around the globe)
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

contrary to the "official story" of being anti-gay, many Nazis were actually gay and used a gay bar in Munich, Bratwurstglockl (an example of TRIOMF) to meet and plan their tactics.

Pretty strange, for a so-called non- or even anti-gay movement, not?

And yes, many high ranking Nazis were jews

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... ther_Nazis
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

zero you can put any questions in psi fi and fantasy if you like ,that goes for all.................

my self imposed exile to a more permanent record ,p.s. loving the audios .give ab a kisss for me hes fantastic
napoleon

oh and do not fall for rumours zero 1

i left because i knew i was the only one who was reading the blog on air ,so i solved 911 in the blog knowing the audiochatters are not allowed to solve 911 just in case you hear anything different ,and i predicted all the other websites crew invading ,an awful lot employed as you know to keep 911 myth going
lol

i am a fakeologist you see
love the audios matey !!your doing really well
napoleon

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

zeroone wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:39 am So if you dress up and pretend to be an Aryan supremacist you are mostly likely retarded and deserve that the system comes down hard on you.
German patriotism does NOT equal Nazism.
NINTCHDBPICT000121979919-2.jpg
napoleon

7.PNG
5.PNG
napoleon

do you know what rachel ,i just realised us,our generation didn't really get the nazi monster unless it was being recreated by a gritty drama
in the form of a misguided youth or youths ,and we got black adder and the great escape and allo allo

the generation before had hogans heroes ,and heres more
did you know the blonde nazi secretary in allo allo is christopher nolans aunty,anyway

the only time nazis scared me was when the stereotype was hijacked by a confused contemporary young man
]anyway what i am trying to convey is my consruct of a nazi is paralel to my construct of a stiff upper lip british officer ,totally the same ,i as i said never believed the atrocities anyway ,unless it was the eugenics stories ,them fuckers are all part of the same amoral group anyway and borders mean fuckall
napoleon

i'll pop this here
its very psimple ,there is one hundred plus years of space psi fi ,ufos in modern day culture ,more if you trace the original ideas back to there source

and theosophy created the nazis and aliens ,now whilst all the intelligence officers and crystal wearing hippeies were spinning yarns and telling folks to look to the skies or examine the secret space program the alien race was being developed

not beings or greenmen or lights in the sky making chaps feel special ,no this alien race is two or three generations of normal men and women who are gullible as fuck and believe me when i say i know these cockknockers backwards and forwards ,these are the drones the masons the politicians the police ,the truthers !!!
so destroy the nation of engineers and thinkers ie germany ww1ww2 ,retard that country back to the stoneage steal their brightest scientists and use them to insert the space myth and mind control the yanks and the world

there was never gonna be an alien invasion ,there are no aliens,the outside threat came in the form of terra-ism
a construct inserted into your mind with psi fi

so if 911 has been unravveled by me showing the theosophists used inserting of osama into the psyche via star wars ,and they blamed 911 on the wizard of oz (theosophist fairystory) and used all subliminal techniques from the biggest films of all time ,wizard of oz ,2001,star wars

and the un wanted an outside threat ,then there should be clues as to who was the outside threat all along ,terra

theosophist use the star of david or solomons star same as the ones jews had to wear
the made up country by theosophists uses the same star in israel
this symbol this star catalyst for war mindwar has done the most damage ,and via terra these drones masons truthers politicians dare i say it paid talkers have always overlooked brown people in these socalled backwards countries

america and americans deserve everything it gets for being so gullible ,do not be down hearted i will try my best to remove the brainwashing starting in here ,not because you desrve saving ,because i have nothing better to do

the little green men turned out to be blue collar mongs with dreams of early retirement ,the stars or communication with distant intelligencies turned out to be 150 year old musings from theosophists that need to remove religion to create a new world order
i really hope sooner or later some of you grow some balls i am getting annoyed
]
incidentally the star and alignment in question was above the towers as they were demolished ,when they blamed ozama the theosophists wet dream combined with mk ultra prompting

gullible is being kind and the houseclowns need culling