Planet Theia

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
PotatoFieldsForever

Planet Theia

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I was watching this video about space fantasy:

The narrative is the following:
Theia is a hypothesized ancient planet in the early Solar System that, according to the giant-impact hypothesis, collided with the early Earth around 4.5 billion years ago, with some of the resulting ejected debris gathering to form the Moon. Such a collision, with the two planets' cores and mantles fusing, could explain why Earth's core is larger than expected for a body its size. Collision simulations support the idea that the large low-shear-velocity provinces in the lower mantle may be remnants of Theia.
I'm not really familiar with the story of the titan Theia, however, you take the story above about the remains of Theia beings inside Earth core and you add the fact that Theia means "goddess, divine" and I can see a parallel with humans potentially being divine beings trapped inside a material body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theia_(planet)
rachel

Re: Planet Theia

Unread post by rachel »

Either the sky keeps perfect time or it doesn't. And since we can predict eclipses exactly, it keeps perfect time, and always has.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=theia
Selene
a name of the moon goddess, equivalent to Latin Luna, from Greek selēnē "the moon; name of the moon goddess," related to selas "light, brightness, bright flame, flash of an eye." This is reconstructed to be from PIE root *swel- (2) "to shine, beam" (source also of Sanskrit svargah "heaven," Lithuanian svilti "to singe," Old English swelan "to be burnt up," Middle Low German swelan "to smolder") and to be related to swelter and sultry.

Daughter of Hyperion and Theia, sister of Helios. Related: Selenian "of or pertaining to the moon as a world and its supposed inhabitants," 1660s. Another early word for "moon-man, supposed inhabitant of the moon" is selenite (1640s); Greek had selēnitai "moon-dwellers, the men in the moon" (Lucian).

There is only one religion, just different names given and different ways of telling the stories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(Titan)
Hyperion (Titan)
In Greek mythology, Hyperion (/haɪˈpɪəriən/; Greek: Ὑπερίων, 'he who goes before') was one of the twelve Titan children of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky). With his sister, the Titaness Theia, Hyperion fathered Helios (Sun), Selene (Moon) and Eos (Dawn).

Hyperion was, along with his son Helios, a personification of the sun, with the two sometimes identified. John Keats's abandoned epic poem Hyperion is among the literary works that feature the figure.

Etymology
"Hyperion" means "he that walks on high" or simply "the god above", often joined with "Helios".

Mythology
Hyperion is one of the twelve or thirteen Titans, the children of Gaia and Uranus. In the Theogony, Uranus imprisoned all the children that Gaia bore him, before he was overthrown. According to Apollodorus, Uranus only imprisoned the Hecatoncheires and the Cyclopes but not the Titans, until Gaia persuaded her six Titan sons to overthrow their father Uranus and "they, all but Ocean, attacked him" as Cronus castrated him. Afterwards, in the words of Hesiod, Hyperion subjected his sister Theia to his love, and fathered three children with her, who became the lights of heaven: Helios (Sun), Selene (Moon), and Eos (Dawn). As is the case for most of the Titans, there are no myths or functions for Hyperion. He seems to exist only to provide a father for the three celestial deities. As a Titan, one of the oldest generation of gods, Hyperion was a fitting father for these three sky-gods who, as elements of the natural world, must have been conceived of as having come into being near the beginning of the cosmos.

Helios
Hyperion and Helios were both sun-gods. Early sources sometimes present the two as distinct personages, with Hyperion being the father of Helios, but sometimes they were apparently identified, with "Hyperion" being simply a title of, or another name for, Helios himself. Hyperion is Helios' father in Homer's Odyssey, Hesiod's Theogony, and the Homeric Hymn to Demeter. But in the Iliad and elsewhere in the Odyssey, Helios is also called "Helios Hyperion" with "Hyperion" here being used either as a patronymic or as an other epithet. In the Homeric epics, and in the Homeric Hymn to Apollo, besides being called "Helios", Hyperion is sometimes also called simply "Hyperion". In later sources the two sun-gods are distinctly father and son. In literature, the sun is often referred to as "Hyperion's bright son."

There are twelve Jewish tribes, well actually, there are kind of thirteen, hence clearly why there are twelve or thirteen Titans.

penguin.jpg
penguin 1.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i often think the lord of the rings is the zodiac and when we here tribes 12 we are dealing with heavens and signs ,13 is ophucus hidden behind the sun of course
The forgotten constellation
Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer is sometimes called the 13th or forgotten constellation of the zodiac. That’s because the sun passes in front of Ophiuchus from about November 30 to December 18 each year. And yet no one ever says they’re born when the sun is in Ophiuchus.
SQ-South-Antares-Serpens-Caput-Serpens-Cauda-Ophiuchus-July-2021.jpg
behind the sun could be enterpreted endlessly maybe a father puts the sun or son in front ,

the rosicrucian or just alchemists and astrologers seemed to be enfatuauated with 13 and the beast the whore rides does fit the zodiac which is classed as one beast ,i can tell you it is fascinating ,even frodo and billbo seem to have been influenced billbos nephew not son awe x
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, I get that the same things are seen in the constellation, and then there are the stories of the twelve tribes, twelve apostles (which are truly a link to the twelve tribes), and then there is the Titans. And then again, there's the Son, the Sun, etc. etc. and I can understand why people end up concluding some Masons sat in a windowless room writing it.

But if you go with the idea there was a War in Heaven, and it was basically because when every angel was "born", they didn't start off as babies and children, they were created in their full glory. So looking at them, you didn't know if they were one day old or 20 years, then any one angel who was around before you, could claim they were the oldest. Following the story of Cain and Abel, we can place Lucifer as the first creation through Michael...Michael being Jesus before the incarnation, gendering to Eve in the Genesis story.

Basically, the Earth and all its reoccurring themes was created to teach the angels why Lucifer's story that won over a third of them was not true. We think God lay a trap for Adam with the tree, but it was a two-fold answer. Firstly, think of Truman. All the angels in heaven witnessed Lucifer deceiving Eve, how trustworthy is he now? But secondly, if Adam fell, then it's a live experiment to see what would happen if God would have given ground to Lucifer, rather than throwing him out. If we are in the ongoing Truman Show, do we think any of the angels in heaven would choose this setup as an alternative?

So getting back to everything being a repeating pattern, well doesn't that suggest it was all written in, so us humans don't have to be here from the beginning to register the pattern. Although we don't have the perspective of the angels, we have been given big clues, and when you work with it, it just kind of flows to you, that's what I find. It's the magic eye, it just depends how you look at it.

There are three ways of seeing a magic eye picture.
  1. Not at all.
  2. If you focus in front of it, you see it inside out or as if you are on the inside.
  3. If you look into it, beyond the physical, that's when you see the actual picture.

900b54b1cd83adb642bf91af425fee92.jpg

Kind of like this...inside out or real?
rachel wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:42 am Image

napoleon

i include that perspective and that god is timeless ,so he is at the start and the end

im just trying to figure out why attach scientific observations to a biography
so the local sun = becomes gods only son we must recieve ,ergo accept this place as our garden of eden,it is

and the orion belt stars being attached to the birth of jesus etc etc ,so don't think im decrying the stories or where they get put into greek and the old testament or new

i just like pulling at threads,but i dont think anything that was in the company of god would hurt us either ,
napoleon

i get annoyed when people say nature is cruel ,no it isnt it's nature
man is cruel,sorry bit of a rant there

but im right
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The way I see it. The death row thing makes no sense. If the lake of fire is at the end of it, why not just put all the fallen angels out of their misery in the beginning. I come to the conclusion, this experiment is for us all to learn from, that there is a way back for the fallen angels if they choose it, that death is sleep, that we only live once. That we will all enter Jerusalem together.

Romans 14
Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
napoleon

your opening gambit is a good question

The way I see it. The death row thing makes no sense. If the lake of fire is at the end of it, why not just put all the fallen angels out of their misery in the beginning. I come to the conclusion, this experiment is for us all to learn from, that there is a way back for the fallen angels if they choose it, that death is sleep, that we only live once. That we will all enter Jerusalem together.

this is how they managed to pull a sequel to the matrix out of their ass

people couldnt handle the first perfect matrix ,so they create the freewhill paralel thus that creates neo anomaly ,its good effing question though rachel
Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from
]
theres an answer i bet

we know the answer its 42 reckon the questioning is the important part,and we know they don't like questions