Hello. New guy here

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Hello. New guy here

Unread post by rachel »

How far away from the towers was your building? Do you remember the address of the building you were in? How did they actually evacuate you, just through alarms or someone telling you to leave? It seems an odd decision for anyone in the building to make off their own back. Were people coming out of other buildings too, or just your one?

To escape the dust, did you go back into the building? Were you allowed to? Any details you can remember would be useful in trying to work out what was going on in the area at the point the towers were brought down.

Thanks.
Jerms9654

Unread post by Jerms9654 »

rachel wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:38 pm How far away from the towers was your building? Do you remember the address of the building you were in? How did they actually evacuate you, just through alarms or someone telling you to leave? It seems an odd decision for anyone in the building to make off their own back. Were people coming out of other buildings too, or just your one?

To escape the dust, did you go back into the building? Were you allowed to? Any details you can remember would be useful in trying to work out what was going on in the area at the point the towers were brought down.

Thanks.
I was working at 59 maiden lane. I think it was the manager of my office that made an announcement over the loud speaker that we had to evacuate. The owners of the firm (Bluestone capital) werent in that day. (I dont remember them ever missing work before that)
The street was packed so i would imagine that other building were emptying out also.
I didnt go back in the building i just waited for the dust to settle and started walking with a few other guys from work towards the bridge.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That's really interesting they wanted to get everyone out of the buildings before the towers came down, because clearly, at ground level you would have no way of knowing if what was happening around you matched what was being presented on television.

It's something I noted in the Notre Dame fire. The smoke was to hide everything from people at ground level. And as I remember, they too evacuated all the surrounding buildings right at the start.
Jerms9654

rachel wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:37 pm That's really interesting they wanted to get everyone out of the buildings before the towers came down, because clearly, at ground level you would have no way of knowing if what was happening around you matched what was being presented on television.

It's something I noted in the Notre Dame fire. The smoke was to hide everything from people at ground level. And as I remember, they too evacuated all the surrounding buildings right at the start.
What is the consensus on here of what happened that day? Do most people think there were no planes that hit that day? I saw a clip of fake nuke phil saying that nobody jumped from the building and that nobody actually died that day.
I think he might have said the buildings were empty that day too. Is that what most on the fakeologist think?

And yes with the cloud of dust i could not actually see anything else at all so i cant match it up to tv coverage.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Plenty to read on this site and Cluesforum if you can spare the time and are really interested in the answers. But do tell us about that dust cloud which surrounded your office on the 20th floor all that day as you were trying to work.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jerms9654 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 pm What is the consensus on here of what happened that day? Do most people think there were no planes that hit that day? I saw a clip of fake nuke phil saying that nobody jumped from the building and that nobody actually died that day.
I think he might have said the buildings were empty that day too. Is that what most on the fakeologist think?

And yes with the cloud of dust i could not actually see anything else at all so i cant match it up to tv coverage.

I would say there is no consensus on this forum. The view I hold to currently, all the MSM videos we see are not actually the real event, they were created in advance to fit a pattern. The pattern @napoleon has identified is a Rosicrucian ritual, and it is encoded in the Wizard of Oz and Star Wars (it's seen in other movies too), napoleon's work is the one to read to understand this side of it.

The towers were then rigged seemingly by explosive experts pretending to be artists in the months leading up to 911, they were also very interested in taking pictures of people at the windows, and actually on a stage outside the building, presumably to get proper scaling for fakery. This dated 18th August 2001, see here for more detail.

I've been up the top of the tower on the observation deck, I personally don't believe the towers were what they sold us. If you've watched a series like UFO, it shows the idea. They have a seemingly fully functioning front, but that's not actually what the buildings were about at all. For me personally, the only reason to have something so tall is so they had like a vertical wind tunnel. This also explains why they wouldn't want to broadcast the tower's destruction, and also why all the things that should be in office space were missing from the debris.

So really, it's all different pieces, and we kind of leave it to the reader to form their own opinion based on the oddities, "coincidences" and repeats we find. So anything you can add as a firsthand witness, particularly in the days or weeks running-up and the day itself would be very useful.

What time did you get to work? Was it before or after the first tower was hit? Did you assume it was a gas explosion or something?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

sirius the sacred masonic star keeps the houseclowns inline by manifesting it's self as wizard of oz schema throughout 911 and jfk early americana declaration night and the seal and flags ,this is indicator of the rosicrucians that keep the dream going by ignoring the basics of 911 ,and supplying a fairystory of 911

in other words ,theres no point arguing about planes or no planes if the ceremony is revealed or the foundational myth of america gets divulged

wether thats the shanksville witch ,or the government codenames behind the terra
from tim ozman to operation cyclone ,or the liber oz numbers applied to the flights from bushes grandfather crowley ,or the truther shills we speak and hear daily ,from judy wood and her wand and twister same with jfk ,shot lol on two mirroring 7s
77 means oz ,we had 7-7 london event

the only consensus is the masons will not read the blog on air
the rest is up for discussion
download - 2023-08-20T180827.012.png
download - 2023-08-20T180614.105.png
download - 2023-08-20T180020.446.png
Jerms9654

xileffilex wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:25 am Plenty to read on this site and Cluesforum if you can spare the time and are really interested in the answers. But do tell us about that dust cloud which surrounded your office on the 20th floor all that day as you were trying to work.
The the cloud of dust didnt happen until after i left the building and the first tower went down.
Jerms9654

napoleon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:59 am sirius the sacred masonic star keeps the houseclowns inline by manifesting it's self as wizard of oz schema throughout 911 and jfk early americana declaration night and the seal and flags ,this is indicator of the rosicrucians that keep the dream going by ignoring the basics of 911 ,and supplying a fairystory of 911

in other words ,theres no point arguing about planes or no planes if the ceremony is revealed or the foundational myth of america gets divulged

wether thats the shanksville witch ,or the government codenames behind the terra
from tim ozman to operation cyclone ,or the liber oz numbers applied to the flights from bushes grandfather crowley ,or the truther shills we speak and hear daily ,from judy wood and her wand and twister same with jfk ,shot lol on two mirroring 7s
77 means oz ,we had 7-7 london event

the only consensus is the masons will not read the blog on air
the rest is up for discussion download - 2023-08-20T180827.012.pngdownload - 2023-08-20T180614.105.pngdownload - 2023-08-20T180020.446.png

Yeah i saw something about those artists on you tube or something. Those were the guys who said they were going to take pictures of tourists from a helicopter right? Guys from Europe?
When you say it was all faked, do you mean just the planes or do you think the towers were empty and they didnt kill anyone?
I dont know the exact time i got to work but i was definitely before the first tower got hit. I didnt see or hear anything from my desk. I remember hearing from someone that a small plane hit the building.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Quite obviously the towers existed, and now they don't. And we know what date and time one became the other. But there are serious problems with some of the videos which magically stop being problems if we concede the events portrayed on screen were not the actual events happening at the time. It might seem a bit way out to then use movies to circle on what actually occurred, that was the first thing I thought when I saw napoleon's Star Wars stuff...I'm not a Star Wars fan, but it was when I was looking at the COVID stuff and I kept finding Doctor Who references, it dawned on me, @napoleon is on the money, this is the language they use to pass information to each other incognito.

It's hard to hear, I'm sure, for a New Yorker who lived through it. I met a guy who left New York, left America because of it. He couldn't go up tall buildings without having a panic attack as a result. I got talking to him randomly in a bar in Prague when I was on holiday probably a year after. He chose Prague to do a degree because of its low skyline. He was fine then, but it broke up his relationship, his family thought he was an idiot. It's funny how the conversation comes back. But I didn't ask him about the actual day and what he saw, given he'd just explained his terror. It would be fascinating to know what you remember.

Regarding deaths. Unless people died due to misadventure, not following the authorities advice, we think it is unlikely anyone died that day. we don't think the towers were what they were claimed to be, so the people who apparently worked there were always fake people. This is not to say there was no office space in a least one of the towers, but it was used to help foster the pantomime. The initial explosions, though it is unlikely they matched the explosions we see in the videos of the planes hitting, were to give the emergency services the excuse to evacuate the surrounding areas.