Hello. New guy here

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Hello. New guy here

Unread post by rachel »

It's hard to answer the US government question.

But if we instead start with the question, did the buildings actually have offices? The area where the E-Team took their photos doesn't look like a place where offices existed.

Why would they need climbing harnesses if there were offices above and below?

Like I said earlier, I think there was a big drop behind those panels, and they put them up for the students who where having their pictures taken.

And you've got to ask the question, there are apparently 110 floors of offices in that tower, and this is where the artists take the students to have their photos taken? A place that the builders look like they forgot to finish, with little actual depth.

Think about the apparent size of the building, and they are lining up by the windows, and there is no depth, so no light for office space a little further in, because they wasted all the daylight on that side of the building with that little stretch where they are standing. This is what I mean when I say, the apparent office space they show us introduces more questions than answers. It isn't designed to make good use of the light, considering the windows are relatively small anyway and the footprint of the building was big.

The video is on this post, you'll get a better sense of what I'm talking about, where the students were standing.
Jerms9654

Unread post by Jerms9654 »

Do you think that hundreds of firemen actually died that day or do you think they faked that too?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't really know what is claimed about firemen. You tell me. Did your friends know people who died? Did they enter the towers? Really, this is where you can add information.

What do you make of the pictures I have shown so far? Do they fit with the buildings you thought existed? Does the guy with the climbing harness make any sense?
Jerms9654

The pictures of the e-team are very strange but i think it is more likely that they were there on a floor that had been shut down so that explosives could be put in place. I dont know if i buy that the whole building was always kept empty.

As far as the firemen, i know two guys who responded to the trade center that day. They were brothers. One worked right across the street at Ladder 10. The other one worked in Brooklyn. Both survived. One of the made a famous rescue that is shown in the documentary called the 9/11 surfer.
The other brother was actually at the command center on the bottom floor of one of the towers when the first one came down. Hes told me stories of people coming down the staircases to get out of the building which leads me to believe there were people in the building that day.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Your friend who was in a documentary, that's a red flag for me I'm afraid. The media works hand-in-hand to pull off these stunts, it's payday for them. So I don't trust any witness testimony from anyone that comes in the form of a mainstream media documentary. Do you trust the guy? Or are you too close to him to consider he might be spinning a line? You know, like, "Get the vaccine, it's safe an effective."

You came to this site that is called Fakeologist, then I'm guessing you think part of the 911 story is fake. What parts of the official story do you think are fake and which parts do you think are true? The more I look into this stuff, the more cynical I get; so it would be interesting to know what was the event that suddenly made you start questioning 911, or have you always questioned parts?

Even though I never really gave it much thought considering the official story, working in IT, I never believed the phones part; you know, that passengers were able to phone their loved ones to say goodbye, that anyone would have a clue where they were actually flying given the view out the window of a flight; and that hijackers would bother to tell them anyway. But really if you put a rational mind on it, the whole plane plot is utter nonsense.
Jerms9654

Yeah the guy is legit. He is one of my closest friends and ive known him since i was 12. He’s the one who convinced me to take the firefighters test and to eventually become one.

As far as what i believed about 9/11, until covid opened my eyes to how much we’ve been lied to, i believed the official story given by the mainstream media. The whole arabs with boxcutters taking over planes bullshit. Im embarassed to say it-but its what i thought.

What i believe now is that the US and Israeli government were behind the attacks for the purpose of getting the American public behind the idea of us going into the middle east and fucking things up with impunity.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Government could do diddly-squat without the mainstream media. It's the Mainstream Media that beats the drums for war. It's the Mainstream Media that calls us a granny-killer. This forum, I would say, is mainly about exposing the media side of the fakery.

And just to respond to one of the previous points you made. You know there was a subway directly under the World Trade Centre, right? It had an exit from WTC2's Lobby, I know this for a fact. When I went up the WTC, I used the subway to get there. I can't quite remember what we did on arrival as I seem to remember being outside the building. But when we left the tower after going up to the Observation Deck, we followed the directions to go down, so instead of leaving the building, we took stairs down to the train station. What I'm saying, seeing people coming out of the front of the WTC2 or next door to it is not really proof of anything, because WTC2's lobby was designed to be a thoroughfare to other places. That is a curious fact in itself.

NYC Subway: Cortlandt Street, World Trade Center, 19 Trains
Jerms9654

The people were coming down the staircases inside the building. My friend was in the lobby, not outside the building. He said most of the women took off their heels or work shoes to get down the stairs faster, and when they got down to the libby where the glass was blown all over the ground—their feet were getting sliced up and there was blood all over the floor.
Jerms9654

And Rachel, like i said im new to this whole idea of there being no victims. I have barely looked into or read anything about it. I have heard on some of the podcasts from this site that the best source of this is the clues forum, which if looked at a few videos of the planes and saw how the planes were faked and i definitely think thats possible. Im going to have to read/look at the empty buildings stuff more and see how it goes with what i saw and heard.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The thing is, there were no stairs to higher floors in the lobby. The Lobby itself was probably at least six stories high, maybe more. It had a mezzanine floor, and depending on which side of the building you entered, you'd either come in at ground, or onto the mezzanine. The only stairs were from the mezzanine to ground, or ground to subway. We assume there must have been other stairs, because we keep being told about them, but practically, how many flights would one need to get to first floor proper?

4f182a39973363a260a7262bbec48f88.jpg

This is the mezzanine entrance, see the the windows for reference. The stairs lead down to ground and the lifts that takes one up to the top of the tower.

wtc-lobby-1976-img256.jpg
worldtradecenter2201.jpg

And this is ground floor level, under the mezzanine. The earlier video shows how it leads down to the subway station. The second image, a better look at the lifts.

07f27912d4fc0cbcf7f88c25b62baa69.jpg
2b846ea8d5ec5fee2887301fe8a2e1a2.jpg

I know you might think I'm going on. But at the time I visited the towers, I always thought the lift setup was crazy, so when I heard the suggestion there might be significantly less floors, there was just something about it that sits with me. Particularly when Judy Wood came along with energy weapons to explain the lack of debris relating to floors.

Anyway, I'll probably end up moving this thread to the 911 section. It's been a useful chat for me, because it's got me thinking about stuff I hadn't considered before now.