Hello. New guy here

All things 9/11
Jerms9654

Hello. New guy here

Unread post by Jerms9654 »

Hey whats up guys? New to this place and love it so far. Just browsed the forum and have listened to a few podcasts.
Im a recently retired NYC fireman living in long island. Wasnt on the job yet on 9/11 but was right down the street that day when it happened.
Recently awakened due to the fake pandemic these maniacs forced upon us. Four years ago would have laughed at anyone saying 9/11 was an inside job or that the moon landing was a fraud—after a week on here im trying to explain to my wife that Hitler might not have been such a bad guy.
Looking forward to learning how things really work and getting to know some new people. God bless.
napoleon

Re: Hello. New guy here

Unread post by napoleon »

welcome jerms

look forward to your input ,don't be worried about me trying to solicit information of you about 911
unless you were a amateur photographer and filmed it ?

my evidence is in sync with the dream that was 911 and the playbooks that moulded it ,anyway welcome
Jerms9654

Wish i would have had a smart phone with me that day to capture some footage. Ive found clues.com or september clues. Not sure exactly what its called but this place led me there and ive seen some of their videos, but not that much. Had never heard the “no planes” thing before. Have to look into it more but its possible and i didnt actually see the planes hit. I was on the 20th floor of a building down the block on maiden lane. Obviously i wasnt ready when the first building got hit or supposedly got hit, and i could only see the first building that was hit from the windows in the office. Gotta say i dont buy that the building were empty that day. I saw people jumping from the buildings and two of my really good friends who are brothers and were on some of the 9/11 documentaries they show on the discovery channel responded to the WTC that day and have told me stories of that day.
napoleon

i don't rely on witness testimony ,my test is to isolate masons and government agents that are sellouts
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T225404.467.jpg
hl54dooi4s5c1 (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-20T130258.680.jpg
by showing them the 911 event through the eyes of a fakeologist,the oz schema at shanksville is funny as fuck ,it makes grown men shrivvel in intellectual impotence ,just like they are at home with their boyfriends
napoleon

a little childish ,but im here to give men the courage they brag about or to show they never had any courage anyway ,most are still cowards by the way
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jerms9654 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:02 pm Wish i would have had a smart phone with me that day to capture some footage. Ive found clues.com or september clues. Not sure exactly what its called but this place led me there and ive seen some of their videos, but not that much. Had never heard the “no planes” thing before. Have to look into it more but its possible and i didnt actually see the planes hit. I was on the 20th floor of a building down the block on maiden lane. Obviously i wasnt ready when the first building got hit or supposedly got hit, and i could only see the first building that was hit from the windows in the office. Gotta say i dont buy that the building were empty that day. I saw people jumping from the buildings and two of my really good friends who are brothers and were on some of the 9/11 documentaries they show on the discovery channel responded to the WTC that day and have told me stories of that day.

Did you watch the buildings collapse from the window? How much of a clear view did you get? You know you say you saw people jumping, where exactly from? The following thread has stuff on the E-Team, they were doing curious performance art at the windows in the months before the fall. It would be useful to know if what you saw matches the location they were taking pictures with the helicopter.

911 Prep thread
napoleon

the best part of being a 911 truther is figuring out where the houseclowns cointel want us to stop ,they really can't handle 911 being a fairystory based on pop culture and images and narratives engrained on the mind

as i say it don't make any difference to me if you believe planes ,terra ,and collapse ,you tarts aint got star wars or oz
ai-generated-7923523_1280.jpg
i only wanted to show the lads positioned to catch a curious mind are limited to explaining this trick ,ofcourse the collapse was impossible theres no planes or terra-ism ,and the ingredients of 911 were sown over the airwaves spanning generations ,but now the lads that counted on strength in the confusion of trusted voices having differing opinions on 911 ergo making it seem agreed upon fuckery ,
but just out of reach of a consensus agreement ooh so close

and these go along to get along = cant we all just agree it was an inside job ,these tossers now shit their pants cos of my opinion hahaaha,yes my opinion,there opinions do not count unless you can dispell mine ,thats the psycho mind that !!!hahaaha

still piss myself at an entire honeytrap like clues forum all being against miniatures ,,,hahaahahaahahahaahaha fuck me amateurs

how basic and foolish a mistake boys ,make your mind up were landing soon
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-03T135548.174.jpg
ive had a ball for years now
Attachments
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-03T115022.907.jpg
napoleon

im sorry i find it funny ,nearly as funny as 2001 monolith being in the tycho crater ,nearly as funny as simon having a pop at ab cos he doesnt subscribe to the globe ,nearly as funny as john friend crying over miniatures or baby yoda having to address global warming as i predicted
Jerms9654

rachel wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:48 pm
Jerms9654 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:02 pm Wish i would have had a smart phone with me that day to capture some footage. Ive found clues.com or september clues. Not sure exactly what its called but this place led me there and ive seen some of their videos, but not that much. Had never heard the “no planes” thing before. Have to look into it more but its possible and i didnt actually see the planes hit. I was on the 20th floor of a building down the block on maiden lane. Obviously i wasnt ready when the first building got hit or supposedly got hit, and i could only see the first building that was hit from the windows in the office. Gotta say i dont buy that the building were empty that day. I saw people jumping from the buildings and two of my really good friends who are brothers and were on some of the 9/11 documentaries they show on the discovery channel responded to the WTC that day and have told me stories of that day.

Did you watch the buildings collapse from the window? How much of a clear view did you get? You know you say you saw people jumping, where exactly from? The following thread has stuff on the E-Team, they were doing curious performance art at the windows in the months before the fall. It would be useful to know if what you saw matches the location they were taking pictures with the helicopter.

911 Prep thread

The first building came down right after i was evacuated from my building. All i actually saw was the huge cloud coming towards me. I shit my pants because i didnt know if it was just a cloud or something heavier that was going to crush me. Thats the best way i can explain it. When the second tower came down i was walking home over the manhattan bridge. I lived in Brooklyn at the time.
As far as the jumpers, i was in an office where from some of the windows you could see one side of the building that was hit first. Not sure if that is where the art project took place or not. I remember when someone pointed out the people jumping to their deaths some of the girls in the office started crying and screaming.
Jerms9654

napoleon wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:15 pm the best part of being a 911 truther is figuring out where the houseclowns cointel want us to stop ,they really can't handle 911 being a fairystory based on pop culture and images and narratives engrained on the mind

as i say it don't make any difference to me if you believe planes ,terra ,and collapse ,you tarts aint got star wars or oz
ai-generated-7923523_1280.jpg
i only wanted to show the lads positioned to catch a curious mind are limited to explaining this trick ,ofcourse the collapse was impossible theres no planes or terra-ism ,and the ingredients of 911 were sown over the airwaves spanning generations ,but now the lads that counted on strength in the confusion of trusted voices having differing opinions on 911 ergo making it seem agreed upon fuckery ,
but just out of reach of a consensus agreement ooh so close

and these go along to get along = cant we all just agree it was an inside job ,these tossers now shit their pants cos of my opinion hahaaha,yes my opinion,there opinions do not count unless you can dispell mine ,thats the psycho mind that !!!hahaaha

still piss myself at an entire honeytrap like clues forum all being against miniatures ,,,hahaahahaahahahaahaha fuck me amateurs

how basic and foolish a mistake boys ,make your mind up were landing soon ipiccy_image - 2024-02-03T135548.174.jpgive had a ball for years now
Im new to this stuff Napoleon, i honestly dont understand what a lot of this means. Im sure i will learn more over time from the people on here.