GRAMMYS GO GENDERLESS Mr.E

dirtybenny

GRAMMYS GO GENDERLESS Mr.E

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Ian

Re: GRAMMYS GO GENDERLESS Mr.E

Unread post by Ian »

The first 3 minutes of this NPR music video.

For those holding similar beliefs to dirtybenny, ie able to put on "they live" sunglasses.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Ian wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:49 am The first 3 minutes of this NPR music video.

For those holding similar beliefs to dirtybenny, ie able to put on "they live" sunglasses.
Thanks so much for posting these clips, Ian. Spectacular.

The first clip is obviously telling for the transgender implications. Mr. E could have a go at this one for sure. It is the first song of the Swift demon that I ever listened to. THEY always have to stoke conflict between the sexes. Complaining about it's purported gender discrimination, while arguably being the most powerful entity in the world.

In some respects the second clip is more fascinating. There is nothing human or organic about that interaction. Very very robotic...ironic that Swift is going to the MET gala dressed as a ROBOT. As opposed to a robot, dressed up as a human being which appears to be the case in this clip. Swift rattles off answers to questions WITH NO TIME FOR THOUGHT, CONTEMPLATION, OR REFLECTION, similar to a SIRI or ALEXA. Is it all AI/SI generated? If not, it is completely scripted and rehearsed. The rapid fire responses remind me of the Dustin Hoffman/Robert Deniro rapid fire exchanges in Wag The Dog, a hypnotic tool for indoctrination. The Harley guy's rant is another good example of that technique.

Thanks again for sharing these..

cheers

db

@MrE
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

One answer struck me: "Karma is real". A warning to others? A glimpse of a hidden soul? Mockery?

Either way I don't think the group of humans involved in evil and serving satan are into contemplating the wheel of life, or how things are going to turn out for them. The Buddhist do though and it ain't a walk in the park from their perspective.

O, Alas! Alas! Fortunate Child of Buddha Nature,
Do not be oppressed by the forces of ignorance and delusion!
But rise up now with resolve and courage!
Entranced by ignorance from beginningless time until now,
You have had more than enough time to sleep.
So do not slumber any longer, but strive after virtue with body, speech and mind!

https://theconversation.com/guide-to-th ... ead-172962