Matt PERRY: Star whacked?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Sunshineuk

Matt PERRY: Star whacked?

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

I know nobody was surpised by Perry's death since he had so trashed his health with drugs and drink, but something doesn't sit right about his passing ... the hottub selfie makes me think of Whitney Houston in her bathtub and he didnt strike me as someone that would of his own will decide on such a tiktok influencer move. Rumour has it he was planning to write a book about his childhood.. (a can of adrenochrome too far I'm sure, given his well connected childhood ) - could he have been "star whacked"?

Friends star Matthew Perry died of ketamine overdose, autopsy finds
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/ ... opsy-finds

Grand Illusion

Re: Matt PERRY: Star whacked?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

You think this was a real death? It's another Dead Celebrity Program deal. Mathew Perry's career had slid so far off and when you get no more good acting jobs, you get desperate and I think Perry wanted out to be worshiped by people's energy as a dead Celeb. Maybe there was a Medical Celebrity Program Deal on the table for him too. Where he would fake a medical injury like Michael J. Fox or Christopher Reeve did when their careers had tanked. You can't take this industry seriously. It's a lie, a joke.

Celeburtards are always putting on a show. It's show business all the time not just films and TV Shows.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think I know where he went. Here's a clue.

from this page

charlie v.png

I'll make it even clearer.

accents.png

Can Canadians do deadpan humour?
Can Americans do deadpan humour?
Can the British do accents?
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

Grand Illusion wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 am You think this was a real death? It's another Dead Celebrity Program deal. Mathew Perry's career had slid so far off and when you get no more good acting jobs, you get desperate and I think Perry wanted out to be worshiped by people's energy as a dead Celeb. Maybe there was a Medical Celebrity Program Deal on the table for him too. Where he would fake a medical injury like Michael J. Fox or Christopher Reeve did when their careers had tanked. You can't take this industry seriously. It's a lie, a joke.

Celeburtards are always putting on a show. It's show business all the time not just films and TV Shows.
I dunno...he didnt seem big enough to get himself onto a celebrity underground retirement programme...Elvis maybe for services rendered to his country, Michael Jackson possibly for being one of the most successful recording artist of his generation (and supposedly owning the Beatles catalogue for leverage)... but people like Perry and Whitney I don't see as having the muscle to dissuade their owners from whacking them when they pass their "sell by date" and are worth more dead than alive.

Hollywood may be fake but its not a charity; I cannot believe they would give golden handshakes to celebrities that didnt make good on the money invented in them. That's just not good business.... Look at the return on the rest of the FRIENDS franchise- David Schwimmer made good on directing / acting and is, I suspect "an insider" given he is obviously Jewish, the girls all steadily kept working keeping their value up, even LeBlanc's second rate "friends" spin-off at least has him still working for the system that made him... only Perry spun off out of control, traded his good looks for drugs and was of little use to the FRIENDS brand.

And for this he gets to retire and live out his days on an Island with Epstein?!. .. I don't think so.
Last edited by Sunshineuk on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

David Schwimmer can also do accents.

His character in Friends, a palaeontologist wasn't it? ...He probably has high teas with Richard Dawkins.

Ever wondered how Matt LeBlanc got the BBC Top Gear gig?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The easiest way to disappear would be to switch gender.

I haven't really looked into it though.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Chandler in Chandler Bing was probably a nod to The Two Ronnies' "Fork Handles".

The Two Ronnies - Fork Handles
Grand Illusion

Sunshineuk wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:02 am
Grand Illusion wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 am You think this was a real death? It's another Dead Celebrity Program deal. Mathew Perry's career had slid so far off and when you get no more good acting jobs, you get desperate and I think Perry wanted out to be worshiped by people's energy as a dead Celeb. Maybe there was a Medical Celebrity Program Deal on the table for him too. Where he would fake a medical injury like Michael J. Fox or Christopher Reeve did when their careers had tanked. You can't take this industry seriously. It's a lie, a joke.

I dunno...he didnt seem big enough to get himself onto a celebrity underground retirement programme...Elvis maybe for services rendered to his country, Michael Jackson possibly for being one of the most successful recording artist of his generation (and supposedly owning the Beatles catalogue for leverage)... but people like Perry and Whitney I don't see as having the muscle to dissuade their owners from whacking them when they pass their "sell by date" and are worth more dead than alive.

Hollywood may be fake but its not a charity; I cannot believe they would give golden handshakes to celebrities that didnt make good on the money invented in them. That's just not good business.... Look at the return on the rest of the FRIENDS franchise- David Schwimmer made good on directing / acting and is, I suspect "an insider" given he is obviously Jewish, the girls all steadily kept working keeping their value up, even LeBlanc's second rate "friends" spin-off at least has him still working for the system that made him... only Perry spun off out of control, traded his good looks for drugs and was of little use to the FRIENDS brand.

And for this he gets to retire and live out his days on an Island with Epstein?!. .. I don't think so.
Matthew Perry was allegedly worth $120 million, so he must have made bank on Friends, it wasn't some small time gig acting job https://www.newsweek.com/matthew-perry- ... it-1843276

Yes he didn't live up to the usefulness of his Friends co-stars hence why the fake death. He's better fake dead than alive.

You bring up Whitney Houston being a slouch musician but she is worth mega millions according to the theory of being better off Fake Dead than alive. Forbes says the bread is coming in big time along with Elvis and Michael https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadell ... y-houston/

So she is a Michael Jackson or an Elvis once she retired her character from the stage. That's what I was basically trying to tell you with these celebs. The fake death rakes in millions and is an energy harvesting ritual. I'm not sure if your American like me, but Perry and Houston are apart of the idiocracy popularity contest here. Their work was simple minded dumb fuck material that appeals to all the zombies who can't realize they aren't worth piss.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Do you think they really get all that money though? When I was posting up about the Paul McCartney court case, there was a little titbit about Duran Duran.
rachel wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 am
US Copyright Act is not applicable to contracts under British Law British band Duran Duran previously tried to regain copyright on its songs through legal means; however, in that case, the British courts ruled the inapplicability of American law on contracts made under British law. There is no comparable provision for copyright termination under British law, which could be the reason that McCartney is turning his case to an American judge.

If the band members don't own the songs, they don't get the money. Exactly the same with university contracts, they claim intellectual property of everything you produce during your tenure employed with them. It doesn't matter if you do it in your own time, when you have a university contract, they don't consider you to have your own time. That's why the can sack you for a tweet.

Acting appears to be a little different, but you are controlled via 'Equity' and whatever the American equivalent is.
Grand Illusion

I don't think the artists get what they deserve. The Record Labels take a huge chunk and therefore some of these musicians could be Billionaires if they were allowed to get their fair share. I still think Michael Jackson or Elvis made the money they are said to have made. That's nothing compared to fair compensation though. Their estates should easily have Billions and Billions of dollars decades ago.

If you look at even professional sports nowadays. Yes the athletes get paid millions of dollars but when you look at how much the owners of the pro sports teams are raking in, the percentage for the players is small even though in the millions, so there is trickery going on. The percentage that the musicians or professional athletes get of the total of what the Record Labels or owners are getting is a joke.

Even TV shows like Seinfeld, where the last season the main characters were getting $1 million per episode but that wasn't fair compensation from a percentage standpoint of what the TV ad revenue was for NBC but people think $ 1 million per episode sounds like a lot. Yes but not when we find out how much the NBC network raked in for the show. It also applies to Friends https://www.businessinsider.com/how-fri ... 16-10?op=1 . Even though the show was the dumbest Primetime show out there targeting Gen X, the actors were still not getting compensated fairly but that's how the plantation owners are towards the slaves.