Corona Connections

All things 9/11
rachel

Corona Connections

Unread post by rachel »

Just found this on a thread comparing buildings with the twins.

WwBWR.jpg
16187028.jpg
take-a-look-again-v0-h57q70anrf9c1.jpg
6167148.jpg

Guess where?
This is the Ruitang Twin Towers Plaza in Wuhan, China, I think these buidings are the most similar buildings like the Twin Towers on earth Nowdays.

The building's address is: 847 Jianshe Av Hankou Wuhan 430015 China
https://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=24880
Grand Illusion

Re: Corona Connections

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Yes and that design that we see is the Devil's pitchfork design.

CS.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is somewhat interesting. In looking at some of the archive WTC building work, I came across a couple of floor plans from 1 WTC floors 45 and 49. Looking at 49, it's generic, no details, just areas labelled as office or conference room, but floor 45 is quite different. It has companies listed on the plans, and If we think about this in relation to other known floors in 1 WTC, we have the Skylobby on floor 44, and this includes the Skydive Restaurant and two hairdressers. I suspect the hairdressers were specifically chosen because it's a slow process, so there are always bound to be people there; and I bet both has glass windows so people could look in as they passed. On floor 43 there is the Port Authority offices and the hireable 'Oval Room' conference area. There are escalators between floors 43 and 44, and we find out on this plan, there are also escalators shown on 45, I'm guessing going down to the Skydive Restaurant on floor 44. So I'm somewhat confident floor 45 was also a real place.

https://archive.org/details/NIST_FOIA_1 ... /scan0008/
1wtc floor45a crop.jpg
1wtc floor45 detail1.png

So let's have a look at some of the companies that are listed. I think you can guess by me choosing this thread, where I'll be going. But I have only looked at three so far before collating the data here.

1wtc floor45a detail1.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubei
Hubei_in_China.png
Hubei_in_China.png (47.91 KiB) Viewed 276 times

Hubei (/huːˈbeɪ/ hoo-BAY; Chinese: 湖北) is a landlocked province of the People's Republic of China, and is part of the Central China region. The name of the province means "north of the lake", referring to its position north of Dongting Lake. The provincial capital, Wuhan, serves as a major transportation hub and the political, cultural, and economic hub of central China.

Hubei's name is officially abbreviated to "鄂" (È), an ancient name associated with the eastern part of the province since the State of E of the Western Zhou dynasty of c. 1045–771 BCE; a popular name for Hubei is "楚" (Chǔ) (suggested by that of the powerful State of Chu, which existed in the area during the Eastern Zhou dynasty of 770 – 256 BCE). Hubei borders the provinces of Henan to the north, Anhui to the east, Jiangxi to the southeast, Hunan to the south, Chongqing to the west, and Shaanxi to the northwest. The high-profile Three Gorges Dam is located at Yichang, in the west of the province.

Hubei is the 7th-largest provincial economy of China, the second largest in the Central China region, the third largest in the South Central China region and the third largest among inland provinces. As of 2021, Hubei's nominal GDP was US$787 billion (CNY 5 trillion) and its GDP (nominal) per capita exceeded US$13,000, making it the richest landlocked province, the richest province in the Central China region, and 2nd richest province in South Central China region after Guangdong.

It won't let me look at the actual page, but this is what I found for HUBEI INTERNATIONAL, INC.
HUBEI INTERNATIONAL INC: 3711A Prince St Flushing NY 11354

hubei.png
HUBEI INTERNATIONAL, INC. in New York, NY - Bizapedia
HUBEI INTERNATIONAL, INC. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on February 8, 1990. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Aug 28, 2001) and its File Number is 1421271. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Hubei International, Inc. and is located at One World Trade Center Suite 5257, New York, NY 10048.

We have another link to China, and Wuhan in the form of Wuhan Golden Resources Chemical Co, and Shouguang, multiple companies.
3N INTERNATIONAL, INC.: 41-40 Union Street, Suite 3P, Flushing, NY 11355

https://www.company-list.org/3n_international_inc.html
3N INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Business Type : Manufacturer
Year Established : 1995
Number Of Employees : 11 - 50
Main Products : Antimony Oxide, Antimony Sulphide, Titanium Dioxide, Catalyst Antimony Oxide, Mg Anodes,
Country/Region : United States
Links : United States Minerals & Metallurgy, United States Other Non-Metallic Minerals & Products,

Company Introduction
3N International,Inc. supplies flame retardants, friction materials, catalysts, corrosion control products, monor metals and alloys, titanium dioxide, and rare earth products, such as antimony trioxide, antimony sulphide, antimony petasulphide, antimony metal, high purty antimony metal, catalyst antimony oxide, Indium ingot, decabromodiphenyl oxide, decabromodiphenyl ethane, ethylenebistetrabromophthalimide, bis (2,3-dibromopropyl ether) of TBBA, zinc borate, zinc stannate, zinc hydroxystannate, magnesium anodes, bismuth trioxide, manganese carbonate, yttrium metal, yttrium aluminium alloy, Dy metal, Tb metal,etc.
https://www.importinfo.com/3n-international-inc
3N INTERNATIONAL INC.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouguang
China_Shandong.png
China_Shandong.png (37.25 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Shouguang (simplified Chinese: 寿光; traditional Chinese: 壽光; pinyin: Shòuguāng) is a county-level city in the north-central part of Shandong Province, China, situated on the southwest shore of Laizhou Bay. Under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Weifang, it has 1,139,454 people residing within the municipality and its surrounding towns and villages as of the 2010 Census, even though the built-up (or metro) area is much smaller.

Shouguang is a major hub for vegetables and produce in China, as well as being a major hub for chemical products.
They are the first two, I'll continue in the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And indeed, checking the plan of floor 44, we see there is another set of escalators on the opposite side of the building to the ones seen going to floor 43, and these are between floors 44 and 45.

escalates 44.png
escalators 45.png

Another company, POINTER (U.S.A.), INC. more trading with China.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ny/1679145
pointer.png

Now the only thing I can find regarding the company is a court case it lost, and it was liquidated, I think, before the towers came down, in 1999.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 2/2580527/
Pointer (USA), Inc. v. H & D FOODS CORP., 60 F. Supp. 2d 282 (S.D.N.Y. 1999)

60 F. Supp. 2d 282 (1999)

POINTER (U.S.A.), INC., Plaintiff,
v.
H & D FOODS CORPORATION and Xue Yun Zhang a/k/a Wingyun Zhang, Defendant.

No. 97 Civ. 5333(TPG).
United States District Court, S.D. New York.

U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York - 60 F. Supp. 2d 282 (S.D.N.Y. 1999)
August 19, 1999

*284 Facts
H & D is a Massachusetts corporation formerly engaged in the business of buying and importing seafood from China and distributing it wholesale to restaurants and supermarkets in the United States. Pointer is a New York corporation formerly engaged in the business of importing food and chemical products. Pointer is one of several affiliated corporations owned by a company called Sinochem headquartered in Hong Kong. Both Pointer and H & D have ceased operations as a result of the facts underlying this lawsuit.

Zhang states in his affidavit that he began working in the seafood business in 1992, importing, buying and selling product as a sole proprietor. In 1993 Zhang incorporated his business as H & D Foods and relocated his facility to 87 Kemble Street in Boston. As the company's sole director, officer, and shareholder, Zhang was responsible for all corporate business decisions. H & D hired 15 full-time employees in its first year and obtained a $1 million line of credit from State Street Bank & Trust Company.

H & D's unaudited financial statements for 1993 showed an initial capitalization of $100,000 and an additional $44,455 paid-in capital during the year. Net sales in 1993 totaled $5,662,682 and gross profits totaled $425,744. Out of a reported net income of $324,889, Zhang paid a shareholder distribution to himself of $134,467 and other distributions of $23,000, leaving $167,422 in retained earnings...

Next we have Security Traders Association, complete with a grab from 2000.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000621003 ... 0/sta.html
security traders.png
MISSION STATEMENT

The Security Traders Association
The Security Traders Association is committed to promoting the interests of our members throughout the global financial markets, providing representation of these interests in the legislative, regulatory and technological processes, while fostering goodwill and high standards of integrity in accord with the Association's founding principle, Dictum Meum Pactum - "My word is my bond".

The STA Foundation
The STA Foundation is dedicated to educating its members and all investors with regard to legislative, regulatory, technological, and investment issues affecting the financial industry, while promoting the highest standards of integrity and ethics throughout the financial services industry.

And then we have MARK POLARIS CORPORATION, again the link is not working, but it's a Domestic Profit Corporation.
MARK POLARIS CORPORATION is a New Jersey Domestic Profit Corporation filed on April 1, 1978. The company's File Number is listed as 0100060314. The company's principal address is Scotch Plains, NJ 07076.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Okay, continuing with the businesses, to see if we can get a feel for what's going on on floor 45.

floor 45 b.jpg

We have M.A. Katz C.P.A. P.C., it's an odd name, does that point to another Chinese business?

https://subsidytracker.goodjobsfirst.or ... atz-cpa-pc
Company: M.A. Katz CPA, P.C.
Parent Company:
Subsidy Source: local
County: New York
Address: 360 East 72 Street
Year: 2002
Subsidy Value: $12,646
Program Name: NYC: World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant
Awarding Agency: Empire State Development Corporation and Lower Manhattan Development Corporation
Type of Subsidy: grant
Source of Data: This entry is taken from the Good Jobs New York Database of Deals at (click here) which contains more details on the subsidy award.
Source Notes: If an online information source is not working, check the Tracker inventory page for an updated link.

Interestingly, companies that were listed apparently being in the building when it was demolished got free money in the form of a World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant. Fancy that. It gets better though, as I've just found the database with all the companies that got 2002 grants because of the towers coming down.
Year: 2002
Program Name: NYC: World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant
Awarding Agency: Empire State Development Corporation and Lower Manhattan Development Corporation
Type of Subsidy: grant

It starts on page 24 - https://subsidytracker.goodjobsfirst.or ... sc&page=24
And seems to stop at page 100 - https://subsidytracker.goodjobsfirst.or ... c&page=100
There are 100 companies listed on each page, grants run from $1,000+ up to $300,000. That would make free money for around 7,600 companies. No wonder everyone played along and had nothing to say. I suppose the question is, were they all real companies, or a series of shell companies. We see M.A. Katz C.P.A. P.C. was awarded $12,646, and that company employs around two people.

https://www.buzzfile.com/business/M-A-K ... 2-949-2330
M A Katz CPA PC is located in New York, New York. This organization primarily operates in the Accounting Services, except Auditing business / industry within the Engineering, Accounting, Research, and Management Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 42 years. M A Katz CPA PC is estimated to generate $113,819 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 2 people at this single location.

Regarding being Chinese, I think this answers that question. You know, Trump might be on to something.

A13-136.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

magentatainment

great post rach