The treason at the Pentagon on 9/11

Misom's research
SaiGirl

The treason at the Pentagon on 9/11

Unread post by SaiGirl »

===========
I want to emphasize that my personal story is only important because it is emblematic of the overall problem. We are too easily manipulated and victimized by our adversaries who are trying to cover up for organized, transnational crime.

Arrest Mike Flynn.
====================
UNQUOTE

https://www.mind-war.com/p/the-fourth-e ... -half-post

Attachments
Stewatson.jpg
SaiGirl

Re: The treason at the Pentagon on 9/11

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Here's that Facebook thread generated by Craig McGee's post:

Attachments
Craig.jpeg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

the infiltration as i have shown is limited to parroting already cemented ideas,or reiterating ones that we have dismissed with lack of evidence .wether these ideas are right or wrong ,provably false or farfetched ,the controlled opposition cannot introduce or discuss ideas that are new or true or lead to truth

its the basis of all my interactions

simply put
shills houseclowns,cointel whatever your poison cannot introduce or discuss anything i posit because of the destination the conclusion.

i choose to talk about 911 from the standpoint of its origin its reason it's specification ,which was to unite all masons under waht seemingly was a masonic ceremony ,hey if they can't talk about 911 because they are masons then they cant talk about the masonic ceremony ,but they can talk about all the wild goose chase or redherrings

so in order to be transparent fakeologists must read all narratives including masonic ones ,p.s this is how i made all the houseclowns ignore the blog since may 2019
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

it's also an achilles heel being a mason or cointel on a website such as fakeologist .
they end up being fakeologists who don't read the blog or do not address the founders beliefs about the topic which inspired the blog they are on

they appear shabby as fuck ,and they are allowed to ignore and ridicule the founder owner of fakeologist by continually ignoring his blog and parroting plattitudes ,this mixed with distraction techniques and outside events would no doubt work for a short period of time ,or must be upheld depending on the truth which they must ignore

i always said fakeologist system is perfect to find truth and liars (deliberate liars can classed as lazy or naive) or realologists and should never be given more than one chance
so you hire masons to ignore the masonic side of 911 ,pretty psimple and effective ,but does stand out on a non masonic blog like fakeologist