On Gematria and Prophecy

SaiGirl

On Gematria and Prophecy

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Posting this because it generally aligns with my own view of "Gematria".

https://timozman.substack.com/p/gematria-sharp-shooters

I actually have a much harsher and critical bias against most of the current "Gematria experts" posting in social media, because they base their decryption on English.

Which is beyond stupid, to someone like me

Since I spent a few years studying the original rabbinic and midrashic use of "Gematria" as a memetic device (associative memory), to aid in oral recitation, when literacy or scrolls were not available.
This was exclusively in Hebrew or Aramaic.

Apparently, a few "Gematria experts" on social media now extend its application to Greek and Latin.
Which I don't mind as much.
Since Masoretic Hebrew was basically "reverse engineered" from ancient Greek.
And the Greek led to the Latin.

But to do this with English or any other western European language (all very late in development) is beyond stupid.
I hope "Jordan Maxwell" (Russell Pine) didn't indulge in this too much.
aSHIFT.

Re: On Gematria and Prophecy

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

" actually have a much harsher and critical bias against most of the current "Gematria experts" posting in social media, because they base their decryption on English.

Which is beyond stupid, to someone like me"

This, SO much this.

1st - Gematria is cherry picking from the onset. We only get presented the positives, what happens when words do NOT amount to "magical" numerological indicators?

2nd - your point indeed, this hyperfocus on English. English as a world language is very young, especially compared to Latin or French. Spanish has been a world language for the last 500 years as well. Greek is the origin of many many words in many languages.

Why this focus on English? Because sadly, in THIS day and age, far too many English native speakers only have stuck to that language and haven't even done any efforts to learn other languages. That is so absolutely insane to me; already before, but with the internet, it is almost impossible NOT to learn more languages than the standard English only....

Gringos living in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amarillo TX or soooo many other Spanish named towns SHOULD speak Spanish at a basic level. It is just absurd not to.

Like living in Quebec and not understanding a word of (their for me quite unintelligble) French...

Numerology on the other hand is international, doesn't depend on languages, that's the strength of it and numbers are everywhere and those who have analyzed many psyops (xfelix, or x-files as I call him because that's easier for me, for example has analyzed many many falsified plane crashes and the numerology in those is just unavoidable...
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I think that your understanding of time is too linear but that's my opinion. I believe that reality is scripted and it doesn't matter what came first. Moreover, even with a linear point of view, you can't assume that you know history or how the languages evolved.

If we could just decode reality by using gematria, it would be too easy. However, I don't think that the values associated with English words and sentences are random, no matter the cipher, it's beyond human comprehension, you could be the only person in the world that will ever input a certain combination of words and check the resulting values, it won't be random, I'm not saying that we can extract meaning from it but I don't think that you can act outside of "God/Universe"'s plan.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:43 am I think that your understanding of time is too linear but that's my opinion. I believe that reality is scripted and it doesn't matter what came first. Moreover, even with a linear point of view, you can't assume that you know history or how the languages evolved.

If we could just decode reality by using gematria, it would be too easy. However, I don't think that the values associated with English words and sentences are random, no matter the cipher, it's beyond human comprehension, you could be the only person in the world that will ever input a certain combination of words and check the resulting values, it won't be random, I'm not saying that we can extract meaning from it but I don't think that you can act outside of "God/Universe"'s plan.
thank you for a nice insightful post, I will respond later today for most, yesterday and today for me, I have one of those working days again, beautiful

fakeopedia is LIVING cause GROWING like never before

and that is and will be more and more linked and thus contextualized and actualized not only with "the forum", but moreover and ESPECiALLY with what YOU did

Right

the right choice

of your
and thus
our

TIME

the most valuable
non-resource

we never have
never have had
and never will have

but your words alone spark SO many good thoughts that I wanna properly outline those and give your Brain Bouncing due respact for them. And things need clear-up.

I am the first to admit whole heartedly that I present a creality here

a created reality

but I am not hard headed

so it shifts, shapes

based on what I consider evidence (enough)

to make those changes happening

TIME is THE perfect mentalverse and impossibly universe (universities do not have Chrono Metricology degrees ; The Top TIME keepers of the days, you know)

so let's do that in a dedicated topic, Gematria is too serious (many people believe in it and that makes it a thing, if I want it or not, I am irrelevant, right?

one thing before we go more to the core

please consider finding the right synonyms for your use of the terms, important to precisely describe what we talk about SOBRE TODO in text only communication, audio is much better and non-verbal communication the best,

you see ?

1 - opinions - "I find..." "I think FIFA should step down..." see more below , very particular meaning and proper usage in this sloppy world (not saying you are, just your username breathes Creativity = GROWTH = LIFE = enhancing Divinity = "doing God's Work", simply said, yeah, how I see it, but not my opinion, my

2 - views, great overall neutral word you can specify upcomingly, I think
3 - beliefs - they address the spiritual realm I'd say
4 - hechos - Spanish for (observable) facts - things we can all agree upon - we don't need to talk them out - in mature and matuRING conversations you asymptotically and mutually reach to more understanding of these.

they include the scientifically provable and falsifiable hard facts, the kitchen and garage "lab" experimentally proven facts, you know real science, that what engineering is the practical outcome of.

and use these terms for what they are

so

I like bananas
I don't like strawberries (fields)

for instance (not true for me I LOVE aardbeien!)

but those are opinions

they are entirely personal
always will be
yet can be shared

fried Beef liver is particularly unliked by many, both my parents loved it and my sis and me got horse steak, so happy !

* "the general opinion of issue X is blah blah blah because of so and so and so" is I would say a mentalverse, philosophical shared way of seeing things

======

jumping back to Gematria and rounding off this post not to bother too much here following my own words

WHY do I call myself now out as presenting a creality, a word I invented for something absolutely to get rid of in our lives, it is highly damaging our society - social living together

basically

"assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"

Truism, after this post will be another Quote and Future GEM at Fakeopedia, also about that a dedicated thread coming up.

so cool you take the TIME to react

and again, I will properly address all your words

and give context of how I see what I see in what you see and thus what we can see better together

just like basic field geology

standing on Miradores

trying to make sense of far away geology

using maps, areal photos, notes, experience, and each others insights

so why Creality and not Reality, my claims about Gematria are not Scientifically Founded indeed, admitted...

to get out of that, according to my own standards applied to my own, iamiratio WOW

(OK, needed some time to process this new so obvious and new gem....)

1 - statistical distributions that prove my kinda "pulled out of an ass, you know, a female donkey, is that than a doñakey???" claims that

1a Gematria is TOO much or enough "predictive" "not cherrypicking", so a clear trend in the distribution plots, etc. (more than an allowable threshold we mentalversally agree upon)

is the grass shades of green, or should we take the yellow to brown to red to black scale for the grass we have in front of us that before and afterwards will be shades of green again...

you see ?

2 - concretely - cases that undermine my and also SaiGirl/Lynn Ertells problem from the onset and outset like

2a - "Twin Towers" is in English Gematria let's say 911 - ok, that's an obvious true positive hit. If "Torres Gemelas" and "Tweelingtorens" (but you'd never say that, how DO you say it, "het WTC" ("In New York", standing always for CIty, not the State in DUtch language, my not so English speaking loving and lovely Big Granny said just like her Yewish but luckily not Judaic husband "Joe Jork" like "Yoo York" in Inglish, phonetically)

if all those words in their respective Gematrias all would line up

like all or at least statistically significance

again according to our mentalverse eyes, standards, thresholds

is it scamful just manipulative not spiritual Gypsy Pikey likey "hand reading" to steal a buck

or

is there value in it

just a tad overblown and maybe a rabbithole

not to spend TOO much TIME on

if you can CREATE using that same time

that we never get back

(seriously Time Is Now in my Ear, by Brennan Heart, Toneshifterz & Dailucia - giantz! of wakestyle...)

Beauty lives all around us
Feel the Fire in your Heart
TIME is NOW

I mean...

Wakestyle

therefore

Wisecore, at FakeoWiki

more later, ok? but you understand my positioning better, right?

I am still standing on loose sand and do not REALLY want to build a house.

but gather different views by what YOU did.

React
Reflect
Reforefait

ciao
for now
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio