What Happened to Music on the Radio?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: What Happened to Music on the Radio?

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Why were my posts on this topic regarding U2 deleted?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 pm Why were my posts on this topic regarding U2 deleted?
could it be because u2 are shit?
napoleon

of course im joking ,i have no idea matey
but it was an example of the criteria of truthing ,some would say sensoring from the fakeologists over the years that have set beliefs ,that do not address something they don't or can't address using a set answer from the big book of alternatives

p/s/ u2 are shit in my opinion xxx
SaiGirl

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Interview with Frank Zappa from the 1980s.

Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

napoleon

i grew up with a radio like most did ,so by the time i was 8 i knew all the songs from about 1960 to about 1979 ,the hits of course ,i managed to get a pool table in my brothers room when he left ,he was 12 years older and from then on till teens me and my mates would smoke and play pool and throw knives ,whilst listening to the classics

it is still my favourite memories ,im not being bigheaded but i knew every song and intro and i loved the radio ,never turned it off til i bought an album in the shops think the album was simply red ,but prior to that all my records were from charity shops ,i believe thrift stores is the yankee name and i was smitten with supertramp ,10cc and ub 40

never was a who fan ,funny
nor elton john fan ,although ballads him and billy joel had a way and carried a sad song
student night was cheap and had all the classics so by the time i was 14 ish all the student clubs played party music ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and had pool tables
this was my female voice at night as a kid ,michelle stevens the quiet storm beegees to start
waffle over .
Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

U2 are shit. Radio. Record label mergers, downloadable music destroying the album, by taking any revenue that made it worthwhile to produce an album. With the the destruction of the full length album, we lost lyric sheets and album art that represented an idea. It made it not worth it to make a thoughtful album.

And those thoughtful musicians were replaced, by time, with artists that never knew what an album was. It is a reflection of our cultures in society. Just, little art and meaning. Extra thought is not rewarded.

The psyops of british invasion, LSD, the music genres involved and complete control of black people's music releases and their message, of all genres.The 80's cocaine, androgyny and new angles presented to be counter culture. heavy metal to cultivate aggression, Axle Rose's instigating antics, causing them to move to the next stage. grunge. the docile, suicidal, drug attic phase. Where the easily imposed from the previous generations would off themselves.

Leaving us with gangsta rap, pop music and rock music littered with symbolism that nods to the people that brought you all this. Sexualizing younger people, came with this phase. There were Kriss cross with backward clothing and ABC, another child group. But it normalized Britney and Christina being butt naked and Aaliyah over packing a suitcase.

The 90s on to the 00s was a shift in intelligence and basic morals to violence and sexuality. We started with some lovely 60s psyops music and ended with the WAP song being played at sporting events, with kids dancing to it on the jumbotron. Just imagine those parents, being mad about twisting in poodle skirts, being able stare at you, while your teenage boy or girl twerks on videos that they will post for world.

Now, our radio has no chance of having an uncontrolled thought on it. No two sides. And in between their narrative and the advertisements, you will need to closely guard or fully give up trying to stop your child knowing why it's good to have a wet ass body part. Or a gun or a drug. Or their personal choices on sexuality.

Anyway, the radio sucks. And it is never going to get better or change in our lifetimes.

Psyops aimed at destroying society and the ability to download music for free, killed music which is played on the radio.
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:17 am of course im joking ,i have no idea matey
but it was an example of the criteria of truthing ,some would say sensoring from the fakeologists over the years that have set beliefs ,that do not address something they don't or can't address using a set answer from the big book of alternatives

p/s/ u2 are shit in my opinion xxx
i just wanted to post
Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 pm Why were my posts on this topic regarding U2 deleted?
https://forward.com/culture/207054/the- ... ory-of-u2/ /masonic/rabbi/33master/

I think we should always keep the accepting nature he have harbored. But it's difficult to get behind a 33rd freemartian masonite Rabbi Monsanto warlord.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/n ... ise-papers

Lithuanian shopping centres could also be code for human trafficking.
Attachments
selling babies for green energy.png
selling babies for green energy.png (115.56 KiB) Viewed 8 times
me3.png