Staged event leadup to Federal election 2001 - Tampa, 9/11, Children overboard

All topics related to Australia
PetraL

Staged event leadup to Federal election 2001 - Tampa, 9/11, Children overboard

Unread post by PetraL »

I talk about psyops any chance I get and prompted by my massage therapist's wondering about the refugee boats before the election (Nov 10, 2001), I wondered too. Searching YouTube, I quickly found gold with the Screen Australia/Screen West very deliberately titled documentary, Leaky Boat.
Gobsmackingly Revelation-of-the-Method style (RoM) they tell us the truth underneath the propaganda.
So we have:
Aug - Tampa
Sep - 9/11 (when Little Johnny just happened to be paying a surprise visit to Washington)
Oct - Children overboard
Nov - Election
Bang, bang, bang, bang.
And we can tell that Kim Beazley, leader of the opposition, was totally in on it. That's how much our elections count.
Leaky Boat - really worth a watch for the RoM, it does make you smile.

Extract from my analysis:
https://occamsrazorterrorevents.weebly. ... ry-in-2001

Tampa affair - August 2001
0:19
"... a fishing boat was about to sink, the engine blew, the boat flooded, fish swam across the decks. ... The ship's crew watched in amazement as out of the little boat came 433 refugees."
Comment: No images match this claim of a boat where fish might be swimming across the decks and we have to wonder why at this point the significant number of 433 people were able to move directly from the boat into the rescue ship as implied.

6:58
Brigadier Gary Bornholt: "In Defence it wasn't a big deal because these numbers of people were very, very small and that's why they didn't represent a security threat."

Admiral Chris Barrie, Chief, Australian Defence Force: "We don't actually remember that most of our illegal immigration takes place at our airports."

Vice Admiral Chris Ritchie: "It was the news story of the particular time that we were in and you can drive anything to hysteria by beating it up enough."

Comment: When does Defence come out and say something of this nature? These Defence personnel who speak rather blandly, almost smilingly, strike me as telling the truth in a controlled manner. The film, overall, seems a very controlled production so I see no reason to believe that these personnel are telling the truth "genuinely" as it were but rather in a controlled manner.

9:50
"The Tampa presented an opportunity. If an Australian boat had performed the rescue, the refugees would have gone into detention in Australia but here a large Norwegian rabbit had appeared from the hat of the Indian Ocean bringing for the first time the chance to say no."
" ... a large Norwegian rabbit had appeared from the hat of the Indian Ocean ..."
Comment: Doncha love it?

Over footage of a cargo ship we hear John Howard:
"The Government has requested that the Tampa not enter Australian territorial waters."

Then Arne Rinnan, Tampa captain, says:
"When I was looking down from the bridge the people were listening in to a radio they'd smuggled on board.

John Howard continued:
"Whilst Australia is a decent humanitarian country we are not a soft touch, we are not a nation whose sovereign rights in relation to who comes here are going to be trampled on."

Arne Rinnan:
"And then they went on the hunger strike. The only man on board who was really happy was the cook."

Comment: So, It seems the implication is that the refugees happened to catch John Howard's speech in Parliament on the smuggled-aboard radio, angrily comprehended his message of unwelcome and decided to go on a hunger strike. At the start of the film, we are told:
"The ship's crew watched in amazement as out of the little boat came 433 refugees. They told their rescuers to take them to Christmas Island or they would go crazy."