Matthew Perry, Leave The World Behind, and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Matthew Perry, Leave The World Behind, and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Lots of creative thinking in this presentation.

Fascinating review of these mindblowing "COINCIDENCES".....

napoleon

Re: Matthew Perry, Leave The World Behind, and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by napoleon »

im currently listening to an audio ,so i cannot comment yet ,i will though

can you put some of your highlights .just basic one sentence
calcified lies dipped off cos he thought ab was a shill lol .i still laugh at everyone calling each other shills

theres levels of truth and players , i cant wait for calcified lies to return ,
dirtybenny

Re: Matthew Perry, Leave The World Behind, and 2017/2024 Great American Eclipse Calcified Lies

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Summary is basically a review of incredible synchronicities and connections between Matthew Perry, Batman, Leave the world behind and the eclipse. Even myself as an observer of synchs had my mind blown with this one. He then reviews connections between Heath Ledger, Keanu Reeves and Matthew Perry. The quote I found most interesting was from Terry Gilliam who directed Ledger's last film...

Concerning Heath Ledger's final film
“The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus”
In his interview with Sun Media, Terry Gilliam stated:
There are forces at work on this film, don’t get me into my mystical mode … but the film made itself and it was co-directed by Heath Ledger!”

Why is he implying that other forces were at work during the creation of this movie?
https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/45627507.html
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

gilliam has put some great hat tips in his films ,the man is up there ,from brazil to time bandits we get 911 explained perfectly ,the human condition to a childs perception he has made my experience of film a journey in which i actually mature with age and understanding
heres a section on time bandits from my forum ,

but still keeping the same views of the film albeit 40 years apart both absolutely truwe and contradictory in brazil and time bandits ,time bandits is the perfect example,and very hard to describe how much this film and brazil affected me as a child .as i said by the time i was 6 i was a kidologist ,that came in handy .and gilliam is not a whistleblower ,he literally shows you what you will accept ..............................eventually

cheers