Movie nature of 911

All things 9/11
napoleon

Movie nature of 911

Unread post by napoleon »

there should be 40000 pains of skyscraper glass all over the shop ,but because we saw a movie ,which controlled opposition must maintain was either live like the lads who run the livestream ,or abs guests who say movie but won't expound on who made the movie

we must forever spin plates ,oh no the cranes build them selves ,the standard will never go past its a movie and who made the movie as i said in 2018 is off limits ,once i knew the fix was in i left them to gab

dtrain in the audio will take you through current methods ,he works at height ,and they remove glass from prepped demolitions also

the question to ask why freewill was so easy to take from dozens of fakeologists and their honeytrap websites when addressing 911 as a movie

the answer is obvious ,sad also

concerning there use over the years im sure there were dozens of projects could have been attached to the towers,from meteorlogical to energy making ,im all ears for what serupticiously they could have been used for
napoleon

Re: Tower construction photos

i still think the reason brooker called two of his programs screenwipe and the black mirror is because lucas reintroduced the screenwipe for star wars ,and i do believe that would be the perfect way to augment the 911 event including the 17 second gap or delay simon found giving enough time to overlay their prerecorded collapse and aftermath of cloud

and the black mirror is occult for what really is shown

just imagine one real new york and one digital ,with ability to block the sky just leaving the prerecorded towers ,would look the same to anyone watching or on the street ,yeah sorry rant over

but screenwipe and black mirror is no coincidence,through speculation you can answer most things and unveil most houseclowns ,because they have rules ,we are fakeologist no rules for us
rachel

Re: Tower construction photos

Unread post by rachel »

Good point, that's definitely what they did with Notre Dame. Looks like a cartoon overlaying the smoke.

Notre Dame smoke.gif
Notre Dame smoke.gif (2.72 MiB) Viewed 427 times

And do you remember, the fall matched the one in the 'I, Pet Goat II' animation?

Notre Dame smoke2.gif
Notre Dame smoke2.gif (5 MiB) Viewed 427 times
I Pet Goat II.gif
I Pet Goat II.gif (5.16 MiB) Viewed 427 times

For anyone who wants the sound effects...

Notre Dame's spire collapses amid raging fire | ABC News

CGI 3D Animated Short Film: "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant
rachel

Re: Movie nature of 911

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:22 am The Sega Development Kit with Snasm Board.
post by brianv » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

brianv,any of you pussies grown some ball yet ,either way im buzzing
Guys. As one or two of you might remember, I am a hobbyist programmer with nearly 30 years of 'C' programming behind me. In recent years, to keep my brain alive, I returned to C and Assembly Language VGA programming, an enormous study task I've set myself. I read and reprogrammed everything by geniuses Michael Abrash and Andre LaMothe twice over, and much much more. I have a variety of machines for running old code. Using some of 'C' s more modern capabilities, I've been able to improve on some of their work. Like making and using my own template vector classes. Arrays in old money, but cleverer.

My loose forensic programming studies through the years have led me to the following conclusion;

What you saw on the "9/11 Show" was NOT faked Television or Video footage...as

All, and I mean ALL, of the programming techniques described In AndreLaMothe's gigantic book of VGA wizardry are written large all over the 9/11 "footage". Double bufering, layers, overlays, inserting and erasing objects, scrolling backgrounds, jpeg overlays (see WTC7 collapse and Naudet hilarities), to name just a few.

Book here https://archive.org/details/BlackArt3DEBook and Source Code is here https://archive.org/details/BlackArtOf3DGameProgramming
And more mind blowing wizardry from LaMothe here https://archive.org/details/tricks-of-t ... g-gurus-cd

As a consequence of my studies I then bumped into this device.

And here is the new culprit for your consideration, I myself am 100% convinced that this created the "9/11" footage in it's entirety.

Simon himself often said, as did I, that it looks very 'Mario and Luigi'. Here's why and I bet your even hear the jingle :P

The Sega Cross Platform Genesis Development Kit with a Snasm Assembly Board. There are one or two geeky videos on YouFool.com and if you google images, most have the Assembly board sticking out of it. It connected to every electronic device imaginable. TV, VCR, PC, Video Cameras etc etc. It was used in EVERY Game Software Development House, for probably EVERY game ever made. I'd even bet they were being used in TV studios at the time.

Double Buffering off screen for introducing new elements - the floating helicopter back shot, in game video, overlays, erasing backgrounds, Simon's Choppers, the airplanes, the "Oh my god" Samples, the scrolling backgrounds, the zoom in nose out fiasco, even the news broadcasts and text overlays with Channel Idents was possible on this machine.It could add texture to objects also, but it's most powerful technique was Layers.Extremenly powerful, and guess what? One person could have programmed the whole fucking thing!! Then burned many versions to the built in CD writer. WHO ? Another nail in the coffin for the "too many people crowd", not to mention very plausible.

We also saw it's deficencies, Planes sans wings, overlay error, the Hats Off fiasco same, and dozens of other programming mishaps. The VGA Colour Palette (all 3 bits if memory serves correrct) is all over the footage too, the blue, brown, purple shit - you remember. It also did Audio. Were the News Broadcasts even REAL? I don't believe they were. It may have also been repsonsible for creating some of the "characters" in the truther movement. Serious. That Rick clown whatever, and maybe others. Even my favourite genie cough cough that Obama clown dressed in a Good ol Boy costume.

In 1993 certain games were "cited in UK Parliament for being classified as '15' due to its use of real actors."

I have thought about contacting LaMothe about my findings, but have refrained. Not sure he's er...from this world! :ph34r:
edit/ Nor am I, some might argue, and to inject a little bit of self deprecating humour.

edit/ Buried in the Book somewhere, LaMothe warns us that this technology in the wrong hands could be very dangerous, and if I read his tone properly he's alluding to the criminal psychopaths in government and media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Genesis

If anyone else has any experience in this area I would value your opinion.
If anyone else has any experience in this area I would value your opinion.

patrix replied
Re: THE "CHATBOX"
post by patrix » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 am

This was probably one of the most extraordinary theories on 9/11 I've heard so far. It even surpasses Judy Wood's dustification. I had no idea you know programming Brianv. So do I. But I find your reasoning here a bit strange to say the least. Are you actually serious? Computer graphics in the late nineties was very limited. The first movie made completely with computer generated imagery - Toy Story, premiered in 1995 and they were nowhere near passing as real as opposed to today. So the effects in for example Armageddon that premiered in 1998, was purely analog and scale models. The same technology that has been used to create very convincing effects since the birth of movies. It's for example pretty obvious that they used scale models in the moon landing rover scenes.

The Making Of Independence Day, Hosted by Jeff Goldblum

INDEPENDENCE DAY miniature effects

ARMAGEDDON miniature effects

DEEP IMPACT miniature effects

ARMAGEDDON Behind The Scenes #2 (1998) Bruce Willis

DIE HARD miniature effects

wildflowers replied ,sorry brianv replied
Re: THE "CHATBOX"
post by brianv » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:56 am

You are talking out of your arse.brianv replied to patrix
as i said the clues forum cointel are fucking amateurs having to ignore the basics patrix and i pointed years ago, let alone me walking you through the process and apparently reasonable fakeologists/cluesforum regulars have to ignore the basics

you boys are fun,if a little sad
napoleon

pretty simple to see why boogieman and brian duo were used ,they argued with the houseclowns ,sorry fakeologists that ab would have identified as september clues purists

all the muppets sat on boogiemans knee to argue with him go back check ,and it was all to get ab to read from his blog and say miniatures

trouble is the training hurdles i put in the way and set points of my investigation into fakeoolgists cointel for all these muppets could have been used to progress the explanation of 911

but because ultimately i told them what 911 was ie the millenium fall-con and said we were heading to oz ,these hurdles or steps got ignored because they were already informed of what i was doing

by the time ab was having weekly conversations with rick and the the german swiss contingency that openly ignored the blog ,i knew the fix was in

unfortunately rachel ab likes talking to people who are openly against what fakeologist started out to do and that was shed light on the event of 911,well i solved it back to front and shown solomons temple is always a vision of the future of controlled religion.

all the heroes of fakeologist and voices of reason were just failed actors ,and ab still thinks the discord and his regulars are legit

very sad

look on the brightside though i gave the finishline to ignore at the same time i gave them the logical next step

but i said were heading to oz

do i deliver babe or what ?

us english dont have to do this ,i wanted to pay back my peers

what a fucking joke
5 years on now since i solved this on his blog
2001 no (1) (1).jpg
2001 no (1) (5).jpg
cant even read the blog the houseclowns ,but they complain about me .you aint getting money of me for fakeotube or nuffin

i solved 911 in a gif
c3d31497-fdac-4a65-8a59-40dd5e7f353e.gif
in a gif
and guess what you masons had 911 toys as kids lol

i am a fucking manc monster xxxx have a napoleon wilson day
napoleon

i made the last 5 out of ten years not a charade ,or should i say not a waste ,i wasnt recognised for it and mocked alot ,but when abs 65 ,it might sooth him knowing all the other websites were fraudelent ,not his though

but im telling ya having your name above a the door of a discord which is cointel or nist at best is dodgey as fuck man
napoleon

oh and people that love ya ,wont come out and tell you the truth straight off the bat ,because they love ya

but they do highlight certain things till there comes a point that lying to ones self or not understanding ones environment or friends are detrimental ,love ya fakeologist

i am not a demoralisation agent ,but i am a fakeologist
and i will be remembered as the fakeologist who solved 911 because of you

not the lads you talk to that ignore the blog to your face and give you money to appease you

i have nothing else to give
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Bridge Collapse movie ''DONOVAN'S ECHO'' 119 and NUCLEAR (Manhattan Project)