It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

This is the resulting effect from the previous youtube tutorial.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-539.png

And we can see below from a college course promotional photos, this is a standard technique used in film and television.

IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG (36.52 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
IMG_4437.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The problem with this technique is you can have abnormal creasing which is mentioned in the video.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-548.png

Where have we seen that?

president-elect-joe-biden.jpg

The picture above, that forehead has all the characteristics of being fake and the hair attached to it is also fake. So whoever is playing him, and I do have some thoughts on that, I would hazard a guess he's a fair bit younger than the "real" Joe.

This isn't to say there isn't a real Joe Biden, I'm unsure how utterly corrupt politics is. I think we can say with some authority, there are at least two people who turn up to official events claiming to be Joe Biden, but I actually suspect there are probably a few more we haven't sussed. I say that because his makeup changes.

I would say the only real thing I can detect as being odd on the above picture is his forehead and hair, yet we've seen previous pictures with an appliance to make his neck look older. Why would his makeup change? It suggests to me it could be different people using makeup in different ways to get the Joe Biden look. In that case they might be oneupmanshipping each other with their stunts while the U.S. crashes and burns.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just on that, the idea of multiple people, they really don't want you to go there with that idea, but if you start looking, see how many different Adolf Hitlers you can spot. To the question did Hitler have blue or brown eyes, the answer is yes. Although mostly black and white photos, there is a vast difference in eye tones across the range denoting both dark and light eyes. They clearly didn't have to try too hard, stick on a silly moustache and a ridiculous side part and you're done.

In the film Babe, the director opted for a silly wig on the pig, the reason being because pigs at that age grow very quickly, they needed to keep switching out the pig for younger ones to keep the size constant, so to mask the differences, they gave him a wig as an item of continuity. Our brains remember something that stands out about an object as a way to recognise it again later, so to fool the audience, they used an orange wig on Babe. Now consider Hitler's appearance in light of that fact.

Babe_Pig_In_The_City_4.jpg

Miles Mathis has a paper on Stephen Hawking being replaced, but think about where he is trying to box the alternative view.....There was a real man called Stephen Hawking, he went to University College Oxford and got a 1st Class in physics, then on to Trinity Hall Cambridge for his Phd in Maths, he got sick, was diagnosed with a terminal illness....and in Mathis' reality he died some time just before the 1988 release of 'A Brief History of Time', this was covered up by everyone including his wife and kids. Someone else was then put in his place because........and turned up to events pretending to be him, pretending to have the illness he actually died of, and therefore was never mourned. And what did they do with his body? Was he put on ice for a few decades? Because he is now apparently interred in Westminster Abbey and they certainly didn't do that in 1988. So what, they dug him up and moved him?

Even my version of events would be a tall story. But if Stephen Hawking was like a second identity not attached to a living person, then all of these gymnastics in having different people playing him make a lot more practical sense. I don't just make this stuff up, in law there is created legal persons, these legal person's are ghosts. In common law there needs to be an injured party to make a claim, in this sense, nothing can be done without first an injured party, Step in the invention of the legal person, it is a glove-puppet character of the state that becomes a claimant as if they were living and breathing. In fact today when the Government puts out propaganda, "Stay at home to save lives.", that's the legal person's life you are apparently saving, because they don't actually have to earn money to pay taxes, they are just government fictions.

And getting back to my original point, I suspect this is why all 'premier league' politicians who seem to be able to jump from one post to another without a skip of breath all tend to have a particular unique strange characteristic. We see this more than we see them. Probably so they can bin it easily when the time comes and take on another role.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now with professional bald heads, it gets a little more interesting. Where as someone at home might use what's called a 'red head' which gives the approximation of the person's head.

ScreenShot-VideoID-HRn0XHgyuW4-TimeS-74.png

If you are an actor, you would instead create a bespoke exact fit by using your life mask. Oh look, Paul McCartney...

paul-2_medium.jpg

In doing that, you can create something that can hide hair better. Below is a made-to-measure head cap that will be glued in place in the same way as previous, This one is for a fantasy character so it has magnets embedded to hold a heavy wig securely. Never-the-less, we see the principle where a made-to-measure false skull fits over someone's hair.

snap-00006.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In looking at this stuff, it's an opinion, but see see a close up of the creases from the homemade bald-cap, and another picture of Joe Biden's unusual forehead creases. For me they have a similar feel to them, an inconstant folding that suggest something more than just skin.

a11grab142.png
a11grab141 copy.png

And if you look at the pink arrows as opposed to the green, there is a whole different skin texture going on, I think this area is real. The ridge at the side is the end point of the solid latex skull. it has a triangular slice taken out instead replaced with very thin stretchy latex. I'm guessing that's for comfort with regards to prolonged periods of wearing. The green arrows show roughly where the blending between real skin and prosthetic is, we see the same oddness as the DIY version. The flat uncreased area is solid moulded latex like the see-through one in the previous post, it's a different material as the fake hair is punched directly into this one. It is basically a custom fit hat with a fake receding hairline.

a11grab141.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I mentioned in an earlier post I have an idea who the second Joe Biden is, the one I've been featuring in the above posts, so I'll lay it on the table.

JOE BIDEN meet TIM ALLEN, kind of makes sense doesn't it.

a11grab144.png

Now you know what I was going on about with regards to Biden wearing a hat that is his thinning hair. Well, I've tried as best as I can to eyeball the same face sizes, But look at Tim's head, where it stops. I know he has his hair styled upwards to give it a bit of height, but can you see you could fit Joe's skull over Tim's head? See how it's higher and wider.

So what else, well I can tell you Tim is wearing false teeth, probably over his own real ones. I can just tell by the gum line. Look at the shape of the mouth on both, its length and lopsidedness, And look at the dints each side of the top lip. I imagine they are as a result of his false teeth which pushes his top lip up and stretches it into the Joker grin. They both have squinty eyes with slightly different shapes, same colour too. If you were to ask me, judging by the mouth, eyes and ears, I would say one of the images above has been mirrored. I was tempted to switch it around, but I don't want to add manipulation to try to prove a point, Either you see what I am going on about or you don't; and if you don't, that's fine. I also think there is something false going on with both nose tips, but if you see early pictures of Tim, his nose is much more like Joe's anyway. In fact...

a13grab10.png

I didn't really attempt to size the faces to match, but look at the nose... Again, do you see the extra width at the top of Biden's head, and the extra height is equivalent to Tim's hair, not his skull.

But it is this following one that convinces me; it's a poor quality grab from a video, it shows Joe uncontrollably laughing, I forget what it was, some time not long after he took office he was on a video call and the other person was really taking the piss while pretending to be straight face serious. As he watches he corpses and cracks up laughing uncontrollably.

a11grab143.png

It's the same grin, and he holds his body as he laughs the exact same way.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Strangely enough my intention wasn't to go after Joe Biden, more that he is low hanging fruit as many relatively mainstream people think there are two of him. Really it's this guy, former city banker, board member of Deutsche Bank International, British MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer under Theresa May, current Secretary of State for Health and now poking his nose into Foreign Affair saying Ukraine should shoot down Russian planes. Is there no end to this man's talents...

serveimage-596-2.jpeg

Is that bald head of Sajid Javid's real? Remember the side ridges I pointed out on Biden's head, well what do you know looking at it closeup?

a11grab146 copy.png

To confirm the similarity.

Just so you know where I'm referring to, There is a similar triangular ridge at the temple area of Sajid's head, it's somewhat smaller than we see on Biden. I've put arrows where I think the transition from a firmer cap to stretchy latex is. It's hard to tell exactly what is going on at the sides of Sajid's head, but I think it might come more forward into the face as it seems to jut out a little in this area.

a11grab146.png

Am I drawing lines on natural skull features or am I indeed exposing a con? I have given you an idea what we are looking for, so can we find a better image that shows what I think is underneath the skin?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'll return to Sajid Javid's head later, I think I'm on the right track with it. But first, let's look at something else that might swing the idea more in my favour.

Once it clicked with me that nothing that is done is done for an arbitrary reason, and that they'll come up with a story about it that rings hollow but passes casual scrutiny, then it becomes fun to put the pieces together and see if they fit an alternative narrative.

What's going on here? Why is Sajid Javid standing in an absurd way? Well, if you go to MSM, you'll pull up other Tory MPs doing the exact same stance, and I think it's something to do with 'Power'. Hmm, right...

4BB338DC00000578-5674043-image-a-23_1525091079367.jpg

So let's see if there is another reason. Here's another clue. Interestingly he always seems to wear the same suit, but I'll come back to that. Can you see what he's doing? The clue is the way his jacket stretches and doesn't sit flat on his chest.

Sajid treasury .jpg

What about this one, same suit again, but are you beginning to see a theme with these full-length shots of Sajid? Is he just walking, or is it a variation on the Power stance top?

2.50305601.jpg

I'm guessing the answer is probably no you don't have any idea what I'm trying to point out. I've only just noticed it myself, as I say it's fun to see if these fit the alternate narrative. As I said in another post...

rachel wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:59 pm I think the main problem in telling the difference is this.

We don't get to see these people in real life, increasingly we don't get to see anyone who makes important decisions.

What's the difference between a stage theatre and a movie theatre... Everyone in the former sees a unique perspective of the production in front of them. In the latter, you see exactly the perspective the director wants you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think this is interesting when relating it to this graphic.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What am I getting at? It's difficult to find a forward facing full-length shot of Sajid, he tends to be doing this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even this one where his legs are relatively straight and he is forward facing, the angle is such to create a distortion so his upper body will appear slightly smaller relative to his legs and feet.

_101100565_1d491be9-47cd-40c9-82ce-2ef72dfefaa3.jpg

This is kind of what I'm getting at below. Even on this one, the picture is being taken from a lower angle than the clipart man. I've size the two to roughly match and have drawn the same size boxes on both so it's easier to compare relative dimensions. Sajid may or may not be shorter, from this comparison I'm guessing you would imagine he is, but his hands and face suggest not really.

comparison.jpg

See how Sajid's head is wide, and in turn his jacket has wide shoulders - that's what he does in all the shots, widens his shoulders - so his head looks in proportion. If it's because he's wearing something that bulks this area out, then when photographing him, they would want to try to hide/balance the width of his lower body. Is this what all the odd poses and low angle shots and conveniently held portfolios do?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

An example:
Ushi & Dushi: Lucretia Martina
A few years ago Wendy van Dijk had great success on Dutch television in a candid-camera TV show Ushi en Van Dijk which ran for three years in which she conducted spoof interviews with unwitting Dutch and international celebrities in the guise of a Japanese journalist called Ushi Hirosaki.
When repeats of the show led to a sequel Ushi was too well known to be able to spoof Dutch celebrities or members of the public so a new character was created: the larger-than-life Lucretia Martina (aka Dushi), star reporter for TéléCuraçao. Their victims included Susan Boyle, La Toya Jackson and Larry Hagman.
To publicise the show Wendy appeared as Lucretia on a number of talkshows and one of her stunts involved attending a Dutch television gala in the guise of Lucretia.

Wendy’s transformation involved a one-piece silicone prosthetic, silicone gloves, fat-suit, dentures and a wig.

dushi6.jpg
Wendy van Dijk with alter egos Lucretia Martina and Ushi Hirosaki

dushi4.jpg
dushi17.jpg

Do you think all the absolute nonsense in the last few years about white people being barred from donning 'black-face' has anything to do with racism, or that they really mean it?

Like bollocks it does. What it's actually about is that's their little secret. The way to cut down the competition and install WEF nonces into every post. They create false barriers to entry, like the Labour party and its "all women's short-list"; or "ethnic minorities only posts", or "gays only" or "transgenders". It's not inclusive, it's exclusive, and it is a way to keep you and me out.

Can they do blackface convincingly? ... Yes.
Would they? ... Would they? .........

What they give us is the Justin Trudeau pantomime that's sells a false narrative of what black-face is actually about, placing you in a mental box so you don't see past it to an alternative perspective.